Busted

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The four popular girls enjoyed their lunch time with Taecyeon and Chansung, laughing and smiling the whole time as they had random conversations. Too bad the four girls didn't know this a part of a devious plan to separate them and their girlfriends.

"You guys are really fun to be around." Yuri said, starting another conversation as the six stood up from their lunch table; the bell had rung signaling for everyone to head back to their classes. 

"Oh please noona, you guys are fun too." Chansung replied as they walked together. 

"Where's your next class by the way?" Tiffany asked.

"We have art next noona." 

"Art? That's across the campus from here!" Sunny exclaimed. "If you two don't get going, you'll be late." 

"It's alright Sunny-ah, we're new students. We can just pretend we got lost. Besides, we want to hang with you a bit longer. Right Chansung?" Taecyeon nudged his friend. 

"Right hyung." He agreed with a nod. 

"Suit yourself." Sooyoung said as they continued walking; the halls almost empty. 

"Well that's our class over there." Yuri pointed towards the teacher standing next to the open door waiting for her students to come in. "Thanks for walking us here." 

"No problem, we should hang out again next time." Taecyeon said with a smile. 

"Deal."

They separated ways as they all waved goodbye at the retreating figures of Taecyeon and Chansung. When they couldn't see them anymore the girls quickly entered their classroom.

"Right before the bell." The teacher commented as she was about to close the door. 

---------

"You eight will be working together on the mission later tonight." Boa spoke, her eyes staring directly at her top four agents. They had their eyes wide and mouths open. "What's wrong with you guys?" 

Taeyeon shook her head. "I just thought it'll just be me, Sica, Hyo, and Yoong. It's always us four." 

"I see. Well there's a whole lot of them this time that's why I'm teaming you up with Gyuri's team, I don't need any more of my agents injured. You all know the drill." They all nodded before she dismissed them from her office.

"So this was the reason why you dragged us out of the school." Taeyeon commented once they were out. 

"Pretty much unnie." Jiyoung said. 

"Well since we still have a few hours left, let's come up with a plan."

They all head over to the cafeteria to sit down and talk things out. The atmosphere was between the agents was a mix between happiness and awkwardness. Taeyeon cleared as they settled down around a table.

"Since we've never worked with you four before-" 

"Hey that rhymes." Yoona interrupted Taeyeon who gave the deer a look. "Hehehe sorry unnie." 

"As I was saying, since we've never worked with you guys I want to know what kind of plan you have in mind. Or any kind of idea for that matter." 

"Well since it's a complicated mission, I'm thinking of splitting into two groups." Gyuri spoke up, the elite agents eyes on her. "One group will retrieve the money/drugs and the other group can kick some , providing back-up."

Taeyeon nodded. "Ok, we can work with that, it'll be four in each group. So now, whose going to be on the retrieving group?" She looked around the group of faces trying to see if anyone would volunteer.

"Me." Jessica spoke up with a bored look on her face. "I'm a bit lazy today." 

"I'll be in the team as well." Hara raised her hand.

"Alright, anyone else?" Taeyeon looked around once more. Jiyoung raised her hand indicating she wants to be in the team. "Perfect. So it's me, Jiyoung, Sica, and Hara. The rest of you are back-up." 

---------

"Girls, let's go shopping." Sunny said aloud, looking out the window of Tiffany's car. The four girls were currently on their way home from school.

"Shopping?" Sooyoung questioned looking at Sunny from the backseat. 

"Yes, shopping. Do you girls want to or not." 

"I'm up for it." Tiffany spoke, her attention still on the road in front of her. "I can look for some pretty clothes."

"Clothes that have pink on it is always considered pretty by you Fany." Yuri snickered. The mushroom glared at the black pearl through the rearview mirror. 

"Yah, pink is a awesome color." She defended. 

"We know Fany." Sooyoung said. "But admit it, you're a pink monster." 

"Alright fine. But just because I absolutely love the color pink." She slightly pouted her lips. "So are we still going shopping or what?" She changed the subject. 

"Yea, why not." Sooyoung shrugged. 

"I'm up for it." Yuri agreed. 

"Great! Now which mall should we go to?" Sunny asked. 

"Well since we're near Incheon, we can go to the new mall they put up last year." Tiffany suggested. Sunny clapped happily. 

"Perfect!" 

They finally arrived at the said malls' parking lot about twenty minutes later after having gotten a bit lost on the way there. 

"I can't believe we actually got lost." Sooyoung commented as she and her friends got out of Tiffany's pink car. She turned to look at the car's owner. "Especially with the fact we had a GPS to guide us." 

"Yah, at least we got here." 

After giving the tall girl a merong, the four friends headed inside the huge mall. They looked around in awe seeing so many different shops. They just reached mall heaven.

"Daebak." Sunny let out. Oh this was going to be fun.

---------

Meanwhile, the eight agents got ready for the next mission down by the abandon bridge in Incheon. They geared up with all the necessary items needed; a handgun, extra bullets, a earpeice, and a combat knife.

They all divided into their teams and got into two separate cars before leaving the base quickly, wanting to start the mission. 

"So this is the place?" Yoona asked looking out the window. She saw a few abandoned buildings with graffiti all over the walls, not to mention different kinds of thrash on the ground. No one in their right minds would be here.

"It should be." Gyuri replied, looking out the window as well. 

"Hm, they picked a great place to hide." 

The driver, in this case Hyoyeon, parked the car a few meters away from the bridge to not be seen. The four waited inside for a minutes waiting for Taeyeon's group to arrive.

"Oh there they are!" Nicole exclaimed seeing Hara's car pull up behind them from the rear-view mirror.

"Finally." Hyoyeon muttered, getting out of the car.

"What the hell took you guys so long?" She asked quietly, after she saw the other team get out of their car. 

"Sorry I got hungry..." Jessica explained holding out an empty bag of chips. Hyoyeon looked at her in disbelief.

"And here I expected Yoona to tell me to stop by a convinient store. You do know we are out here to do a mission right?" 

"I know, but I can't focus that well if I'm hungry." 

"Alright guys, let's focus." Taeyeon spoke up interrupting the little conversation Hyoyeon and Jessica were having. The two girls gave a small sheepish smile before signaling the second eldest to continue. "Everyone have their weapons?" She asked everyone. They all nodded. "Good, let's get going. Don't forget the plan."

Gyuri's group headed out to the bridge first, to get the attention of the the rival group members. The only thing they know about them is that their skills are above average which means they'll put up quite a fight. 

Before actually showing themselves they checked one last time if they had their items on hand. When they were sure it was with them, the four quickly split up, leaving Gyuri to face the opposing members.

"Well well well, look at what we have here guys." The man in the middle spoke. There were two other guys next to him eyeing her down, letting smoke come out of their mouths. Gyuri fought the urge to roll her eyes. 

"What is a pretty lady like you doing in this ty place?"

Gyuri didnt answer the question, instead she asked her own. "Where are you keeping the drug supplies?"

The guy's eyes hardened. "And why do you need to know miss?"

"Because, I want them." She quickly pulled out her gun and shot the middle guys leg, preventing him from walking. The other two guys reacted, pullling out their own gun to fire. Bullets passed by Gyuri as she quickly moved behind a dumpster.

"We're going to need back up." She heard one of the men say. Gyuri peeked from her hiding spot and quickly fired at the guy who was calling for back up. She watched him fall onto the ground dead.

"They're calling for back up. Get ready." Gyuri quietly spoke into her ear piece as she quickly saw a few more people appearing from a few buildings ahead of her. 

"Roger that."

"." She muttered as she moved away from the dumpster and into one of the abandoned buildings. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hyoyeon quickly running ahead of avoiding bullets, while heading under the bridge.

"What the hell is she doing?"

While Gyuri's team were in combat, Taeyeon's team had cut through a few buildings away from the battle area. Bullet noises were still heard as they were still near.

"Do you have any idea where the hell we are going?" Jessica asked the teams' leader as they continued walking, having no sense of direction.

"Nope." The shortest girl answered, stopping in her tracks to look at her teammates reaction. She slightly gave a small laugh seeing the shocked faces of the three other girls.  

"Taeyeon, what the ."

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." She continued forward, leaving the three other girls to follow.

"Tae, there are buildings right ahead of the bridge." Hyoyeon spoke through the ear piece.

"Alright thanks for letting me know." She turned around. "Let's pick up the pace, i think i know where the supplies are."

---------

After being in the shopping mall for a good hour or so, the popular girls had bought plenty of new clothes and accesories. Of course, they didnt forget about their lovely girlfriends. they each bought them a small gift.

"Have you guys heard about that abandoned place around here in Incheon?" Yuri asked, starting a conversation as they continued to stroll the mall with their bags in hand.

"There's an abandoned place here?" Sooyoung looked at Yuri with a confused look on her face.

"Yup."

"Sounds scary." Tiffany said not liking the feeling of being in a abandoned area.

"I want to go and explore the area."

"Really?" Sunny asked looking at the dark skinned girl. "What would you do if something happens to you in there?"

"I'm not going alone, you guys are going to be with me." Yuri pointed out.

"You've always been an adventure type person. I'll go with you then." 

"Asa!" Yuri gave a small hug to Sooyoung grateful for her coming along.

"Do you seriously want to go?" Sunny asked once more to which Yuri excitedly nodded. "Alright fine, but if i die I'm coming back to haunt you." The black pearl did a happy dance causing people around them to look at her like she was crazy.

"Yah yah yah! Stop." Tiffany quickly took a hold of Yuri's shoulders trying to prevent her from dancing. 

"I'll only stop if you come along."

Tiffany glared at the taller girl who glared right back at her. The mushroom sighed knowing Yuri can be stubborn sometimes.

"Ok I'll go."

"YAY!!!" She scareamed out starting to dance again.

"Yah! You said you'll stop doing that."

"Merong."

"Do you even know where this abandoned place is in Incheon?" Sooyoung asked, killing the older girls excitement.

"I forgot about that." Tiffany and Sunny mentally facepalmed. "We can just google it. Google solves everything!"

"If you say so."

"Come on guys let's get out of here and explore." With her free hand that wasnt carrying any bags, she grabbed the tall girl's wrist as she dragged the girl out leaving Tiffany and Sunny trailing behind. 

---------

"We finally found it." Tiffany muttered as she ha spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out where the place was. Luckily, the place was close by the Incheon shopping mall, making the trip a bit easier.

"Awesome." Yuri said as she quickly got out of the car, looking at the old run down buildings.

"This place would be perfect for a zombie movie." Sunny commented as she saw plenty thrash on the ground and the broken windows on the buildings.

"Hey, there's two cars over there." Tiffany said pointing at two cars ahead of her, one colored white and the other colored grey. "Do you think people are actually here?"  Her three friends shrugged.

"Probably. Let's head in further, maybe we can meet the people here." Sooyoung suggested walking forward. The three oldest girls looked at each other before following Sooyoung. They walked a few meters ahead before stopping in shock.

"Is that a dead body?" Yuri asked, her eyes wide open in shock. She slowly walked over to the corpse poking it with her foot. "Oh yea, this person is dead."

"Wait, didn't Sica say that she and the others would be here?" Sunny pointed out.

"They didn't say anything about being in this place." Tiffany said.

"Well they said they would be at the bridge in Incheon and I think this is the place." Sunny pointed to the bridge in front of them. The girls stayed silent thinking about what the blonde had said to them. She did say they were going to be at Incheon's bridge.

"If they're here, then where are they?" Although Tiffany knew that none of her friends knew the answer, she still asked anways.

"No idea." Sooyoung answered. "I think we should just keep moving forward and into those buildings over there past the bridge. Maybe we can get some answers or something."

They continued forward, slowly getting creeped out by all the dead bodies scattered on the floor, not to mention the amount of blood on the floor. The four girls huddled together not wanting to be left behind. Their ears perked up upon hearing the sounds of many different voices that was slowly coming closer. They now know they aren't alone.

"WE'RE IN DEEP !" They all silently thought, staying rooted to their spots. Sooyoung slolwy back away, trying to be as quiet as possible but failed after stepping on a piece of glass that is now shattered beneath her foot. 

"Yah, whose there!" The voice yelled out. They continued being silently praying that nothing bad will happen to them.

"I know someones out here. Speak up or you'll get a bullet through your head!" The voice was now xtremely close. "Gotcha."

The popular girls heard a gun behind them. They slolwy turned around and were shocked to find Hara standing behind them. None of them could process what the hell was going on.

"Who are you pointing the gun at?" A familiar voice called out from the side. The four girls turned towards the noise and almost had their eyeballs pop out of their sockets. Like wise, the person who talked did a double take along with the three others beside her.

"Jessica?"

"Hyoyeon?"

"Taeyeon?"

"Yoona?"

Busted.


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back with an update!!! I'm SOOO SORRY for the late update, i had trouble figuring out how to write this chapter out. Please forgive me :( . Too make it up to you guys, I made this chapter longer than what I usually write :) I've also been a bit busy preparing to go to L.A for KCON so i almost totally forgot about finishing this chapter hehehe. i don't know if I'll have Wi-fi at the hotel (hopefully) so this is a post before i head down south. See you all in the next chapter, bye!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this story of mine, thank you so much ^^. Wolfey signing out *peace*