Getting Started

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Glad you girls could make it." Boa said as she turned her chair around finally facing the six girls who were standing in a straight line horozontal to her desk.

"We couldn't deny this mission." The tallest girl in the room replied. "Our own boss had wanted to stop them a long time ago." 

Boa nodded her head at the reply. "Well, then let us get started." Boa clapped her hands and two agents guarding the outside of her door came in. The leader gave them a look and they immediately started setting up the projector. Once finished they left the room once again. 

The six girls faced their attention to the wall where a blank image was projected. Boa simply tapped the arrow key on the keyboard and the image switched to one of Gyuri's creations. 

One of the girls shivered looking at the image. 

"Four of our agents were actually kidnapped and trapped inside Gyuri's mansion." Boa started. "Luckily, they managed to get out alive without being too affected by what they have encountered. With this, we have a good amount of information on what they have seen inside Gyuri's mansion." 

A girl with orange hair raised her hand -just like how a student would so the teacher would call on them- and Boa nodded her head in her direction as if to say 'what is your question.'

"What are some of the things they've seen inside?" The orange haired girl asked.

"From what they told us, the inside of the mansion is like a complex maze designed to make someone get confused and lost. Every turn you make gets you further and further away from exit, unless you know where exactly you're going. What I'm guessing is Gyuri and her team wants to make sure that anyone entering, will never come back out." The six girls shivered at that.

"How can anyone be that cruel?" The girls wondered. 

"Plus, as you can see on the screen, these..." Boa paused for a bit before continuing, "Creatures  were created by none other than Gyuri herself. I am guessing she uses them to guard the inside of her mansion." 

"How does someone even come up with this?" The youngest girl in the room asked in wonder.

Of course no one knew the answer unless you were Gyuri herself.

Things were just beginning to get strange. 

"Since you girls have a good understanding of what Gyuri is capable of, here is your mission: Go under cover, gain their trust, and find out what they are planning."

---------

"Ugh..." Taeyeon groaned as she put her hand on her stomach. "I think I drank too much." 

"Pfft, don't make me laugh, Tae. All you drank was a cup of wine, we're just getting started." Hyoyeon pointed out. The girl had brought out several drinks earlier to celebrate their freedom plus Yoonyul officially getting together.

"So I'm guessing Taeyeon isn't much of a drinker, eh?" Sunny asked in a joking manner, slightly amused at how her girlfriend wasn't much of a drinker.

Jessica shrugged. "She's always like that. I'm surprised that she isn't really that drunk yet." 

"Alright, alright enough about that. It's time to get wasted!!" Hyoyeon shouted as she grabbed a bottle of champagne and popped the cork out. 

"Whoooo!!!" Everyone shouted (with Sooyoung and Tiffany being the loudest and most excited ones) as the party (celebration) started. 

Yoona got up and went to turn on some music. What's a party without music anyways? 

"Is Hyoyeon always like this?" Yuri asked Yoona as she returned. 

"Yea, she's that wild animal when it comes to having parties." The doe eyed girl responded with a small smile on her face. "It's pretty entertaining." 

"I guess it could." Yuri agreed. 

"Do you want me to get you any drinks?" 

"No, I'm fine. I don't really drink that much." 

"Oh come on, just one drink?" Yoona did a small pout trying her best to convince her tanned skin (now official) girlfriend. 

"I am so not falling for that, Im Yoona. Ok Yuri, stay calm and reject her offer. DO NOT GIVE IN. I REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE IN." The older girl thought in her mind as she shook her head no.

"Pweese Yuri-ah~" The younger girl said with her voice in a higher pitch than before. Yuri cringed hearing Yoona's aegyo, not in a bad way, just that... she didn't even know how to explain it. 

"MUST RESIST!" Yuri kept her pokerface on, trying her best to win this. 

However, Yoona wasn't one to quit until she got what she wanted.

"Pweese Yuri-ah~ I'll wuv you forever if you say yes~" 

Hearing this, Yuri couldn't help a small smile escape her lips. Yoona's smile grew bigger knowing she was on the right track. 

"Alright fine, you win. Just one drink." Yuri spoke, giving up knowing that her girlfriend would not stop trying until she got what she wanted.

Yoona gave a big smile before standing up. "I'll be right back~." 

Yuri shook her head with a smile on her face. She thought back when she first met Yoona. She couldn't believe the chain of events that happened to lead her and her friends to where they are right now. Never in Yuri's mind had she thought that she would end up with a secret agent, especially one who was way too childish for her taste. But that's what love does to someone. 

A drink popped up suddenly in front of her face causing her to blink. She looked up and saw the doe eyed girl. "Thanks." She said as she took the drink into her hand. 

"Not a problem for a beautiful girl like you." Yoona winked causing Yuri to slightly blush. "What were you thinking about? You've been zoning a lot lately, I think you're turning into Sica unnie." The younger joked.

Both girls turned to look at the blonde haired girl across the room having a drinking contest with Taeyeon and Sooyoung with the others shouting and yelling. They both chuckled. 

"It's just that, I find it hard to believe that everything is happening right now." Yuri spoke softly. "It almost feels like a dream." 

Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand and lightly squeezed it. "I could say the same thing. I always thought I'd be alone in this life, but you proved me wrong." 

Yuri gave a gentle smile before placing her head on Yoona's shoulder. The two stayed like that until Hyoyeon noticed them.

"Why are you two just sitting there! Come on, I didn't throw this party for nothing!" Hyoyeon yelled at them. 

"But unnie, we didn't ask for a party." The youngest said. 

"I didn't want one either." Yuri added. 

"I expected Yuri to not want to have fun, but you Yoona?" Hyoyeon turned her attention to Yuri. "Yah, what have you done to my dongsaeng!" 

Everybody laughed at Hyoyeon's words knowing the dancing queen was just joking. 

"Come on Yuri-ah, you should finish that drink in your hands." Tiffany said pointing out the still untouched drink. 

"Fine." The raven haired girl finished her drink in one shot causing everyone to yell in approval. 

"I'll go get you another drink! Be right back!" Sooyoung said as she took Yuri's empty glass and dissapeared into the kitchen. 

Yuri shook her head. 

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked as she took a sip of her beer.

"Nothing you need to be worried about. Don't worry." 

Deciding not to push any further, Yoona nodded. "If you say so." 

The celebration also known as the party as Hyoyeon called it, lasted late into the night and ended when every single one of the girls were passed out in the living room. 

-------------

The bright sun brightened up the living room causing a few of the girls to start waking up. 

"Arggh." Sunny groaned as she sat up from the couch and gripped her head trying to ease the headache. 

"Sunny-ah, stop being lound." Hyoyeon, being the second one to wake up said as she too was holding her head. "Ugh, someone get rid of the sun. It's too bright in here." 

One by one the girls started waking up all in a hungover state except for the one and only Yuri who did not get super drunk like everybody else. 

The raven haired girl shook her head as she looked around before heading into the kitchen to get the bottle of painkillers for the suffering girls. 

"This is what happens when you drink way too much for your own good." Yuri muttered before grabbing the bottle and a glass of water. She returned to the living room and had Yoona drink the pill first. 

"Thanks Yuri-ah." The younger girl said. 

The raven haired girl then had everyone else drink the pill. 

"Aigoo, what would we ever do without you Yuri." Sooyoung said as she gave her a thumbs up. 

"What time is it you guys?" Tiffany asked as she had her head on Jessica's lap. 

"Around 10:23am why unnie?" Yoona replied. 

"Ok, but what day is it as well?" 

"... Monday." 

Hearing the word 'Monday' everybody widened their eyes. 

"WHAT?!" Yuri shouted causing everyone to groan in pain. "Oops, sorry." 

"Well, everyone, let's get ready." Sunny said as she stood up, stretching. "Let's just hope we didn't miss too much." 

--------------

Going to school with a hangover wasn't the best thing to do, but since Yuri and Sunny insisted they should not miss any more classes, the eight girls headed to school anyway.

"Well, I'm so glad you eight could join us." The teacher said as she eyed the girls. 

Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung bowed in apology while the other four just stood there. 

"You may sit." 

They all headed towards their seats.

The first fifteen minutes of class time was the usual thing, that was until six girls entered the classroom. Everyone started whispering as there was no news of new students coming. 

Taeyeon started shaking Jessica to wake her up. "Yo, Sica. New students."

The blonde girl yawned before finally giving her attention to the girls in front of the class. 

"Why don't you introduce yourselves." 

They nodded and a girl with light brown hair stepped up. 

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Seo Juhyun but please call me Seohyun." 

A girl with orange hair stepped up. "Hello, I'm Park Sooyoung but I go by the name Joy." 

Yoona elbowed the tall girl next to her. "She has the same name as you Soo unnie." 

Next, a girl with black hair with a blue dip dye stepped up next. "Hello I'm Son Seungwan. Please call me Wendy." 

Another girl stepped up with black hair and a dip dye but instead of blue it was an orangy-yellow color. "I'm Kang Seulgi." 

"I'm Bae Juhyun but call me Irene." A girl with a pink dip dye stepped up. 

And last but not least, a blonde haired girl stepped up. "Hello, I'm Kim Yerim but call me Yeri." 

The six girls bowed in unison. 

"Wonderful. You six may sit anywhere you wish." The teacher said before resuming to teach the class. 

Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon all looked at each other. 

"Is this what Boa has been planning?" They all thought silently. The four girls looked to where the new students sat. 

Things were just getting started. 


A/N: ANNNND I'M BACK! WHEW, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE SO BUSY DURING MY BREAK UGH. Sorry guys, please forgive me >.< I understand if you guys want to throw stones at me.

Anyways, we have new characters! A lot of you guys wanted Seohyun and/or Red Velvet so here you go! Again, sorry for the long wait I missed you guys haha. I have no idea when I'll post the next chapter but I believe I should have it up within two weeks from now? I'm not too sure and I'm not gonna promise anything. >.< 

I'll be back with another update and sorry again for the long wait! 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you all so much! Wolfey signing out *peace*