Confessions

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"W-why did you do that?" Tiffany quietly asked. Jessica stepped backwards giving the younger girl some space as she looked at the ground not wanting to look at her. Given the space between the two, Tiffany had a choice to leave Jessica right then and there and go back downstairs. But she didn't do that. "Why?" She asked the blonde once more. Jessica sighed, lifting her head up and staring directly into Tiffany's eyes. She knew she can no longer hide it. 

"It's because I'm in love with you Tiffany. I don't even know how it happened. One day I couldn't stand being in the same room as you and then the next day, I fall head over heels in love. I feel jealous whenever you're with Taeyeon even if you aren't mine, I just feel a little bit of pain in my heart seeing you two laughing happily. I don't know if you'll accept this confession of mine bu-" Tiffany cut off Jessica by giving her peck on the lips. 

"You talk to much." Tiffany muttered, she wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck pulling her closer. There was no space between their bodies. Tiffany leaned in again capturing Jessica's lips as they slowly but passionately made out. 

"I see you have confessed Sica unnie." Yoona's voice started the the new found couple as they quickly separated.

"Uh, yea..." Jessica said slightly embarassed. Yoona grinned. 

"Congrats. Be sure to tell everyone downstairs." Yoona set to leave but Jessica called her back. 

"Wait Yoong. Why were you up here?" 

"Oh, that's because the others were getting worried that something happened between you guys, like Sica unnie threw the TV out the window or something like that." 

"Alright then Yoong, by the way, don't keep her waiting." Yoona nodded and gave an 'ok' sign with her fingers before heading out of the room. Tiffany looked at Jessica confused. 

"What do you mean by 'don't keep her waiting?'" Tiffany asked. 

"You'll find out soon." Tiffany pouted. 

"But I want to know!" 

"Sorry baby, I can't tell you." 

"Baby?" Jessica blushed but nodded. Tiffany smiled sweetly a small blush on her face as well. "Let's head downstairs. We got to tell everyone we're official." Jessica extended her hand out which Tiffany gladly grabbed and headed downstairs to the living room.

"Is everything alright?" Sooyoung asked as soon as she saw them. 

"Yea, everything is fine. We both have something to announce first." Tiffany said. 

"Ohhh, tell us!" Sunny exclaimed excited. Tiffany nudged Jessica basically telling her to tell them the news. 

"Uh, Tiffany and I are dating now." Jessica said with a small smile. 

"WHAT?!" They all yelled excluding the couple and Yoona. 

"Yea..." 

"Didn't know you had it in you Sica." Hyoyeon praised. "I'm proud." 

"Thanks, but Hyo, you should step it up as soon as you can." 

"I know..." 

"Alright, what's up with the secret meanings and stuff." Sooyoung said confused at what Jessica said to Hyoyeon. 

"It's nothing Sooyoung unnie." The youngest said. 

"You know something don't you Yoona." 

"Maybe... It's something between the four of us." 

"I'm keeping my eyes on you four."

"Well Sunny-ah, I guess I'm going to be your new roommate." Taeyeon said. Sunny nodded. 

"I'm cool with it." From the corner of her eye she can see her childhood friend smirking at her.

"You don't have to TaeTae." 

"It's fine Fany. This is a chance for Sunny and I to bond. Right?" Taeyeon turned to look at the girl standing next to her. 

"Right." 

"Guys, whose going to be cooking dinner?" Sooyoung asked. They all turned their attention to the Shikshin. Feeling eyes on her, she looked around and saw everyone staring at her. "What?"

"Is it even possible for you to not think of food for a whole day?" Yuri asked. 

"Probably not." 

"Figured." 

"Well I guess Tae and I will start packing now, we'll be back." Jessica said as she and Taeyeon headed up.

---------

"You should tell her." Were the words that came out of Jessica's mouth as soon as Taeyeon entered with her luggage in hand. 

"I know, but I'm scared Sica. I heard you two talking like a few days ago and yiu screamed saying 'Don't tell me you like her.'" After hearing that, Jessica busted into laughter. "Yah, what's so funny." 

"Sorry Tae. It's just." Jessica couldn't finish as she continued laughing.

"Stop or I'll hit you with my laggage." 

"You wouldn't do it." 

"What if I did?" 

"Fine..." Jessica said calming down. "Well anyways I yelled that out cause I found out that Sunny likes you, or maybe loves you." Taeyeon's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. 

"Are you serious?"

"Hell yes I'm serious, now go and get her." Jessica finished packing and went across the hall way to Tiffany's room leaving Taeyeon in the room, thinking. 

"Damn this place is pink." Jessica muttered as she took a look around the room she now shared with her girlfriend. "I guess I'll have to live with it." 

---------

"Yuri-ah, are you still mad at me for what happened earlier?" Yoona asked. They were both sitting on the couch with Yoona trying hard to get Yuri's attention. All she got was a glare from the older girl. She sighed. "Please forgive me?" 

"No." Yuri's simple answer made Yoona frown. 

"Why?" 

"Because you're a byuntae."

"I didn't mean too, I was sleeping." 

"No." 

"Please? I'll do anything." At this point Yoona started doing aegyo, hoping it'll make the girl change her mind.

"Er, n-no." Yuri's voice faltered. 

"Please?" 

"Alright fine, but you're going to have to do anything and everything I say. Got it?" Yoona nodded. She looked like a puppy following her owner's orders. "Good, now you gotta answer these questions truthfully."

"Ok."

"You know you are labeled as a major player at our school right?" Yoona nodded. "How do you feel about that?"

"Well, I mean at first in the beginning I didn't really care what others thought, but now I'm starting to care." 

"Why are you starting to care?" 

"I don't want you to know about my dark side." 

"Why can't I know about your dark side?" Yoona didn't want to answer that. She wanted to hide in a small hole until she was sure Yuri forgot about what she just said. But Yoona answered, she promised her she would only speak the truth.

"I don't you to view me as a heartless person. As soon as you find out everything, my chances with you will soon cease to exist." 

----------

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were in the kitchen sitting at the dining table. Sooyoung had dragged Hyoyeon with her so she wouldn't be alone. 

"Why did you drag me here again?" Hyoyeon asked the younger but taller girl.

"I didn't want to be alone. Besides I love being in the kitchen." Sooyoung replied.

"You do realize you could have brought Sunny or Tiffany instead of me." 

"I wanted you to be with me." Hyoyeon was silenced at that. 

"Does she like me? Should I say it now?" Hyoyeon didn't know what to do or say.

"Oh." Was the only thing she could think of to say. In Sooyoung's mind however, she was hoping that Hyoyeon had the guts to confess to her. She knew for a long time that Hyoyeon likes her presence every since that day they first hanged out at the rooftop.

"Come on Hyoyeon, be confident and say it." Sooyoung begged in her mind. She could see Hyoyeon thinking about what she should do.

"Uh, Sooyoung?" 

"Yea?" 

"Do you happen to like anyone?" 

"Hm not that I know of." Sooyoung smirked inside her mind. "Why're you asking?"

"Cause I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." 

---------

Both Taeyeon and Jessica returned downstairs with Jessica wearing a smirk on her face. Tiffany and Sunny turned and looked at them. 

"Why is Jessi smirking?" Tiffany asked Sunny.

"How should I know. I think the two of them were talking about something though." Sunny replied studying Taeyeon and Jessica's face.

"Hi Tiff." Jessica greeted her girlfriend. 

"Hey Jessi." she returned with a smile. 

"Let's go upstairs?" 

"Why?" Jessica whispered something into Tiffany's ears. "Oh, ok. We'll be upstairs then Sunny-ah." 

"Yah, you two better not be doing byuntae things up there." Sunny called out. Tiffany and Jessica both blushed a deep red before heading up the stairs. 

"I should follow Sica's advice."  Taeyeon thought to herself. "But why is it so hard now that I'm standing right in front of her."

"You alright Taeyeonie? You're starting to become like Sica." Sunny's voice snapped Taeyeon away from her thoughts. 

"I'm fine, I'm alright. What happened?" 

"Nothing much, you just spaced out as soon as Sica and Fany left." 

"Oh.... I don't normally do that." Sunny giggled. "So um, Sunny. What do you think about me?"

"Hm? Well I think of you as a great friend of course." 

"Am I being friend zoned right now? Well, Sica did say that Sunny likes to hide her feelings. Hm, I should just trust her on this since she knows Sunny the best."

"You only think of me as a friend?" 

"Why wouldn't I Taeyeon?"

"Cause I don't see you as a friend." Taeyeon could see the hurt look in Sunny's eyes. She grabbed her hand. "I see you as something more than a friend should."

"W-what?" Sunny stuttered.

"Sica was confident enough to confess and she encouraged me to try, so...." Taeyeon took a deep breath before letting out the words she wanted to say. "Sunny-ah, how do you feel about being my girlfriend?


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with another update :) hahaha I just love teasing you guys with these cliffhangers, well for Yoonyul, Hyoyoung, and Sunyeon that is XD sorry. So you all will find out their answers on the next update hehehe 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone who is supporting this story, thanks a lot! You guys are awesome. ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*