Mission One

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The four girls exited the auditorium with their weapons in hand. They walked straight ahead over to a fence where they will exiting from.

"Well then, let's go." Taeyeon said before she climbed up the tall fence and landing on the other side. Jessica, Yoona, and Hyoyeon proceeded to follow what Taeyeon did. Once over the fence, they walked around to get to the school's parking lot where their cars were at. Upon reaching the said parking lot, they entered their own individual cars and started the engine. Jessica then heard her phone ringing. She looked at the caller ID before answering the phone. 

"So where is this taking place Sica?" Taeyeon spoke through the phone.

"Yea, we can't really do anything right now, unless you want to drive around."

"Was that Hyoyeon?" Jessica asked.

"Yea, I called each one of you and merged the calls." 

"Smart." 

"Where do we go unnie?" 

"I don't know Yoong, I haven't recei-" Jessica was cut off as she felt her phone vibrate as well as hearing her message ring tone go off. She tapped her phone screen opening up the message app and read off what the message said to her friends.

To: Agent I.P.

From: L.B

Here is the following information about this guy we want you to capture.

Name: Park Baekho                                                                                                                                                  Age: 34                                                                                                                                                          Description: Has light brown hair, black eyes, 5 foot 10, sharp looking face.                                                   Additional Information: Always wears a suit, always seen at XXX Cafe at exactly 5:35, always with a friend.

 

"That's more information than they usually give us." Hyoyeon pointed out after Jessica finished talking. 

"I know right. Well let's get going, XXX Cafe is about 45 minutes away from school." Taeyeon said.

"Unnie, it's only 4:30pm." 

"Whatever Yoona. It's better if we're early. Now hang up." Taeyeon said, well more like commanded them to do. They did what they were told and put their car to drive after setting their phone aside. Jessica left the lot first followed by Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona in that order. They drove pretty slowly this time, -much to Taeyeon's dismay-  to XXX Cafe. It took them exactly 45 minutes to get there, arriving at 5:15pm sharp leaving them with 20 minutes to spare. They turned right onto the building's parking area. They shut off the engine and got out of their cars. 

"5:15..." Hyoyeon said as she got out. 

"Check your surroundings, we need a place to take the guy out." Taeyeon said. They all looked carefully trying to find a perfect place to knock out that Baekho dude. 

"Yah, there's an alley way over there near the cafe." Jessica pointed out, her sharp eyes never failed her. 

"Perfect. But we still need a plan." 

"Yo Taeng, why don't you lure that guy over to the alley?" Hyoyeon suggested. 

"Are you serious right now?" Taeyeon gave Hyoyeon an incredulous look. "No way in hell am I going to let that old touch me." 

"Relax, it's not like he'll actually do anything. Besides we'll be hiding in the alley." 

"It's still a no." 

"Why? You're the perfect person for this!" 

"Really now? Tell me how, I would love to know." Taeyeon sarcastically said while rolling her eyes.

"You can seduce anyone you please with your looks." Hyoyeon answered in a matter of fact tone. Taeyeon was speechless upon hearing that. was open unable to believe what she just heard. Jessica and Yoona looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Kekekeke!!! Really! Taeyeon unnie can... Kekeke.... seduce anyone?" Yoona said in between her laughing fit. Meanwhile, Taeyeon's face had turned pink out of embarrassment. She closed her open mouth before finally glaring at Hyoyeon. 

"What?" 

"You are so lucky you're my best friend or else I would've kicked your all the way to ing Mars." Hyoyeon patted Taeyeon's back before putting her arm around her. 

"It's a good ability to have." 

"Whatever..... Can you guys please stop laughing?" Taeyeon looked at her two best friends kneeling on the floor still laughing while trying to catch their breath. Jessica coughed a few times before finally calming down. 

"Sorry Taeng, but it's kinda funny." Yoona nodded, agreeing with the statement. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Yah BaekHo!!" The four girls turned towards the sound of the voice. "Hurry up over here!" They saw their target entering the cafe along with his friend.

"So that's how he looks like." Yoona commented. 

"Well Taeng, time to do your thing." Jessica said turning to Taeyeon. Taeyeon growled on frustration. 

"You guys owe me for this." She said before heading over to the cafe. When the kid leader was far enough the three girls high fived each and chuckled amongst themselves. 

"Time to hide in the alley." Hyoyeon said as they made their way over to the dark alley next to the cafe building.

-

"Whenever we do these types of missions I always get pick. Why does it have to be me?" Taeyeon muttered under her breath as she looked around for the victim. She spotted him in the far right corner of the cafe talking with his friend. She sighed. "Let's get this over with." She then walked over to the two guys. 

"Hello biys." She said with a flirty smile. 

"H-hello.." Baekho stuttered out while his friend just gave a polite wave.

"Tsk, this guy is so obvious. I bet a person who has never dated before can see that this is checking me out." Taeyeon thought. 

"Mind if I join you two?" Baekho shook his head immediately before motioning Taeyeon to sit down next to him. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"My name is Baekho, nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you as well, I'm Taeyeon."

"That's a beautiful name." Taeyeon smiled but on the inside she was totally ready to puke.

"Thanks." Baekho returned the smile before turning his attention to his friend.

"You mind leaving us alone for a while?" His friend shook his head before sighing. 

"Fine. Don't you dare blame me if they find out what you've been doing?" The guy stood up and left the cafe. Baekho returned his attention to the girl next to him. 

"So...." 

"Why don't we make this quick?" Taeyeon said as she put her hand on his chest. He smirked and nodded his head. Taeyeon stood up from her seat and grabbed Baekho's wrist as she pulled him out of the cafe and into the alley where her friends were waiting.

-

"I hear footsteps." Hyoyeon whispered out. Jessica and Yoona nodded as they saw Taeyeon enter along with the guy. They saw how Baekho pushed Taeyeon against the wall trying to strip off her clothes.

"Hold on there, let's not rush the fun part now." The three heard Taeyeon say.

"Whatever you want baby." He answered.  

 "I think I might puke." Yoona whispered To herself. They looked at each other and nodded before quickly and stealthily walking over behind the man. Taeyeon saw them in the corner of her eye and smirked. Baekho smiled although he doesn't know the reason behind it. Taeyeon did a quick nod and Yoona then jumped up grabbing Baekho by the neck causing him to lose his balance and fall on the ground. 

"Disable his legs." Taeyeon commanded. 

"I got this." Jessica then walked over to Baekho who was now standing thanks to Yoona's grip on his arms. "This might hurt a bit." Jessica tightened the grip on her bat and swung towards his legs full force causing him to scream in pain. 

"AH !!!" He fell to the ground as Yoona released her grip on him. He couldn't feel his legs.

"Do we bring him back awake?" Hyoyeon asked looking at the guy on the grounding whimpering. 

"It's best if he's knocked out unnie." Yoona answered. Hyoyeon nodded before smirking as she put on her brass knuckles that she hid in her pocket. She then kneeled on the ground next to Baekho and grabbed his shirt pulling him up into a sitting position.

"Goodnight." Was all Hyoyeon said as she drew back her arm and punched him right in the face with all her might. He fell back on the ground, this time unconscious. 

"Whose car we taking him in?" Jessica asked.

"Yours." Taeyeon answered. 

"Ok." 

"Yah, you should be more like Sica." Hyoyeon elbowed Taeyeon. 

"Just shut up and help us carry this guy out of here." Hyoyeon grinned before finally helping her friends carry the unconscious Baekho to Jessica's car. As they arrived in the parking lot, Jessica unlocked her car and opened the backseat while her friends stuff the guy into her car. 

"I'm surprised no one even questioned us why we were bringing this guy out from the alley." Yoona said looking around. Jessica agreed. 

"Yea, it seems weird." 

"Whatever let's just go get this guy to L.B." Hyoyeon said. They then headed to their individual cars and started the engine, heading out of the area. 

Time to go to the headquarters.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back!! How are you all? Hehehe I'm fine just getting busy with end of the year projects as well as studying for my finals that are coming up in 2 weeks. So yea I'm gonna be pretty busy but hopefully I'll still have enough time to update. Also this chapter kind of in my opinion lol but then again it might not to you guys and I didn't really read through this checking for mistakes so sorry if I have any. Well, I guess it's time for me to study now.

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you for reading ^^.                 Wolfey signing out *peace*