Operation Breakup: Part Three, In Action

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

A few weeks have past since the movie "date" of the four popular girls. They had been ignoring the two giant boys the ext day after the "date" causing them to get confused as to why. 

"Hyung, why are they ignoring us?" Chansung asked as they both stood in the hallways looking at the four certain girls. Taecyeon shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I can't read minds." He flicked his dongsaeng's forehead before sighing. "Gyuri is going to go crazy after she finds out." 

"If I find out about what?" A feminine voice said behind them causing the two giants to jump. They turned around slowly with a nervous look on their face seeing Gyuri's face in their view. She raised her eyebrow. "Spill it." 

"Alright, alright. They've been ignoring us, that's what happened." Taecyeon spoke. He quickly closed his eyes to await what was coming to him, but nothing came. Not even a punch to the face. He opened his eyes.

"Do they know about the plan?" 

"I'm starting to think so."

"Should've expected something like this to happen. They do have Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona watching over them." She said to herself before sighing. "Well I guess we'll be skipping part two then." 

"So you and Hara are going to step in noona?" Chansung asked, making sure. 

"Yup, we just need to find the perfect time. Maybe we can have our other cousin help us." 

"Wait, other cousin?" Chansung stood there confused as he watched the two cousins nod at each other knowing full well what the other is talking about.  Gyuri then turned to the still clueless Chansung before speaking.

"You know Siwon,Junsu, and Kyuhyun right?" 

His mouth dropped. "They're your cousins?!" Gyuri and Taecyeon nodded. "I would've never expected that."

"Almost everyone has said that after they found out." Taecyeon put his had on his best friend's shoulder. "Well at least now you know." 

"Anyways, he'll be helping us with a couple of things. I think Hara might be going first with part three." 

"Why Hara?" 

"'Cause she is prepared with everything." Taecyeon nodded at the logical answer. "They'll never see it coming." 

---------

"Sica unnie!" A girl with two big eyes yelled as she ran across the hall dodging people along the way. The person she called stopped and turned around. 

"Is there anything you need Hara?" The blonde asked looking confused as she and the seven other girls looked at her. They haven't seen her for a long time.

"Yea, I was just wondering if you can help me with my English class? I've been studying hard these past few weeks but I still can't seem to get it." She sighed slightly before continuing, "But if you're busy that's also fine unnie. I can ask for someone elses help."

Jessica slightly looked over at Taeyeon who is shaking her head indicating not to accept. The blonde bit her lip wondering whether or not she should accept, she's the type of person who will help out her friends with anything. "I guess it wouldn't be that much trouble..." 

Hara gave her a thankful smile but on the inside she was smirking evilly. "Thank you so much unnie! I'll meet you in the library tomorrow after school." She then bowed to the seven girls before skipping away to where she came from. 

"Did you seriously just accept that?" Hyoyeon asked her blonde friend. 

"Is it wrong to help a friend out?" Jessica questioned. 

"Not if they are formulating some sort of plan to use against us unnie." Yoona answered.

"Look, you guys can spy on us just incase she tries to do something. If you see her doing something suspiscious give me a text and I'll get out of there." 

"Alright, we'll do it then." Taeyeon nodded her head. 

"Yah, Jessi, don't do anything stupid ok? Also, keep your guard up." Tiffany said sternly to her girlfriend. She totally didn't want anything to happen to her. Jessica nooded her head before playfully saluting. 

"Yes ma'm!"

"Can we get going now? I'm really hungry you know?" Sooyoung spoke gathering attention. 

"Same here unnie!" Yoona agreed feeling Sooyoung's "pain". Both Hyoyeon and Yuri sighed, both silently thinking to themselves,

"Why is my girlfriend such a shikshin?"

As the six other girls rolled their eyes at the team's shikshins they were too busy to notice seven pairs of eyes looking at them in the background blended in with the students on campus. 

"That's them?" One voice asked, his eyes never leaving the eight girls even when they had moved. 

"It matches the description she gave to us." Another voice answered. "Part three guys, part three." 

---------

Hara quickly scurried across the hallway until she fially found Gyuri. She tapped the older girls shoulder making her turn around. "So what did she say?" She asked her dongsaeng who was catching her breath. 

"She said yes!" Hara exclaimed, beaming with happiness.

"I seriously thought she'd say no or something along the lines of that." 

"So did I. I was expecting a big no from her since they kind of know that we're planning something like you said." She was referring to what happened earlier when Gyuri came back to their class after talking to Taecyeon and Chansung. "But she still said yes even after Taeyeon unnie was shaking her head."

"Wait so all eight of them were present when you asked Jessica the question?"

"Yup."

Gyuri nodded her head. "So when will you guys meet up?" 

"Tomorrow after school at the library." 

"Since they know we're up to o good, I'm pretty sure Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona will be hiding in the background while you two are studying." Gyuri raised her arm and rested her chin between her thumb and index finger, silently thinking. "If that's the case I would need to bring in a few more people." 

"Which people?"

"I think you know."

"More of your cousins?" Gyuri smirked and nodded.

"Bingo."

"Wah, Gyuri unnie sure knows how to plan things out even after experiencing a few obtacles along the way." Hara thought to herself kind of admiring the older girl.

"Well then, let's get some lunch." Gyuri put her arm around Hara and they walked out the school heading to McDonalds where Nicole and Jiyoung are waiting for them.

---------

Jessica yawned as she stepped in their house. "My head is hurting from everything that's been happening so far." 

"I feel you unnie." The maknae agreed as she watched the blonde fall face first onto the couch with a loud thud. "But we still need to come up with some sort of plan. We can't just go there without knowing what to do."

"hjshdkjsuu." Jessica's muffled voice was heard.

"What was that unnie?"

Jessica lifted her head up, "I said, Come up with a plan then. You're good at that dongsaeng."

"But I can't do it by myself! I need some ideas unnie." Yoona sighed as she sat down on the couch. 

"Well we'll be upstairs if you need us, good luck with your planning." Sunny notified the four people in the living room. The four popular girls knew it was important for the agents so they decided to leave them alone. They went up the stairs noisily (they didn't mean to) talking loudly as they went up before their voices slowly dissapeared. 

"So have you thought of anything Yoong?" Taeyeon asked looking at the team's maknae. "You're usually great at making strategies and plans." 

"Well I was thinking about wearing some disguise so we can look at Jessica unnie and Hara more closely but if you and Hyo unnie don't like that then I can try and come up with something else." Yoona replied while still thinking of some other possible plans. She wasn't so sure on how else they can do this without getting caught.

"Hm, I think besides Hara, Gyuri unnie might be there as well..." Jessica said her thoughts aloud. She figured she'd possibly come if she's the one behind everything. These girls are smarter than what everyone else thinks. 

"That's true, it can happen." Hyoyeon agreed while nodding her head. "But the thing is we wouldn't know exactly where she is even if she was there spying as well." 

Jessica sighed. "I have forgotten how great Gyuri unnie is with planning." 

"Same here." Taeyeon nodded before sighing. "I guess we just have to be careful of our surroundings."  

"Yoong, I think we need to set up some disguises for tomorrow." Hyoyeon said putting her arms behind her head while leaning further against the couch. She closed her eyes drowning out the voices of her three friends while slightly imagining the outcome for Jessica's study time with Hara tomorrow, going away without any difficulties. But then again they're up against their fellow agents, ones who will fight back. Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes again and stared at both Yoona and Jessica. "I just hope that Yoona and Sica will get through this whole thing. Everything is just so complicated at this point." 

---------

The day has come for the four agents to get ready. As soon as the final bell rang for the end of the school day, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona quickly rushed out the doors of their class but not forgetting to give their girlfriends a quick peck on the lips. They were heading out to change into their disguise. 

"Are you sure you'll be alright Jessi?" Tiffany asked worriedly. She didn't like the fact that her Jessi and Hara would be studying together. The mushroom slightly cringed at the thought. 

"I'm sure I'll be fine Tiff. Please don't worry too much." 

"I'll try not to."

"So what's your guys plan anyways?" Sooyoung asked, being the curious person she is. Jessica titled her head a bit remembering the plan. 

"Well Tae, Hyo, and Yoong will be wearing a disguise and will be watching Hara from a designated point in the library. They'll be moving around though so it won't seem suspicious." The blonde ansered the giant. 

"That actually seems like a really good plan." Yuri said after listening to Jessica speak. "Who came up with the plan though?" 

"Yoona." 

Yuri's mouth dropped and her eyes slightly widened. "Yoona?! Ok, I would've believed Hyo or Taeyeon to come up with it just not Yoona." 

"Why not? She's the best one out of the three of us at coming up with strategies and stuff." Jessica stated in a matter of fact. 

"Are you serious?" Now it was Sunny who couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jessica nodded slowly while having a questioning look on her face. Was it that hard to believe that Yoona was actually good at that kind of stuff? Well then again the four agents were known for being kind of stupid. 

"Yes, we'll give you more details later cause as of right now," Jessica paused as she pulled out her phone looking at the time before continuing once more. "I need to go before you know who will whine at me." 

Tiffany pursed her lips before pulling the blonde closer to her into a hug. "Good luck. I'll be waiting at home."

"I'll be back." She replied before pulling away. She looked at the three other girls and nodded. They give her a thumbs up and wished her luck. Jessica waved goodbye as she watched the four popular girls walk away down the hallway to the exit. Jessica then turned around and went the opposite way, the sounds of her foot steps echoing across the hallway as she made her way to the school's library. 

"Unnie! I've been waiting for you!" Hara exclaimed as she saw a certain blode enter through the doors of the library. 

"Shhh!" The librarian shushed the loud Hara casuing her to give an apologetic smile to the old lady. 

"Hey Hara." Jessica greeted with a small smile. She looked slightly to her right and saw a figure giving her an 'ok' sign with their hands. "That must be Taeyeon." she thought before focusing on the girl in front of her and sitting down on the chair next to her. "So what do you need help with?" 

"I need help with more of the complicated stuff, I still have trouble pronouncing words." 

Jessica nodded as she listened. "Ok let's get started then..." 

The two spent about an hour working on English before Hara excused herself to buy a drink. While Jessica waited, she recieved a text message from Hyoyeon. 

To: Sleepy Sica

From: Dancing Queen Hyo

So far we do't really spot anything that's dangerous. Yoona is out following Hara just in case she tries to do something. 

 

Jessica didn't bother to reply as she heard the library door open revealing Hara with two cups of hot chocolate. "Do you like hot chocolate unnie?" She asked as she placed the cups down on the table. 

"Yea i guess it's fine. Where'd you get this?" 

"You would't believe that our school actually sells it." 

"Seriously? Since when?" Hara shrugged while drinking her cup. She silently watched the blonde take a sip of the hot chocolate. "Man this is good." Jessica wiped with her hand before she started to continue on the lesson. 

"That's how you do it unnie?" Hara asked as she showed Jessica what she written.

Jessica squinted her eyes a bit before nodding. "Yea that's right." She placed a hand on her forehead, her head felt heavy. She suddenly felt a sharp pain come across her head which caused her to tightly close her eyes and grit her teeth. She leaned back on her chair with a pai expression present on her face. "Why does my head hurt so much?" 

"Unnie?" Hara called out, but Jessica didn't seem to hear her as she still said nothing. 

"Sica unnie? What's wrong?" That was the last thing Jessica heard as she passed out, her body limp, dropping to the floor. 

"! Sica!!!" Both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon thought as they watched their friend drop. Just when they were about to move and get their fallen friend, four pair of hands grabbed the two of them from behind restricting their movements. They struggled against the grips but stopped when someone gave them a hard blow to the head knocking them out. 

---------

"Here she is, Gyuri." A man said carrying an unconscious Yoona who had been caught earlier after following Hara. Gyuri grinned. 

"Great work. Put her in the backseat." The guy nodded and did what he was told.

"Wait, what about these two?" A different guy asked referring to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Gyuri stood in front of her car thinking. 

"Put them in the backseat as well Siwon." 

"Gotcha." 

Gyuri watched as Siwon put the two unconscious girls in the backseat of her car. "Part three, done"


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with a slightly longer update :D School has been a big pain in the but I'll update for you guys. So they're caught!!!!! What's gonna happen now >:D hehehehe I'm having fun here. You'll see what happens in the next chapter but for now I hvae to go and finish up my homework I was supposed to do. See you all on the next update!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you all so much!! Love you guys. Wolfey signing out *peace*