Let The "Games" Begin!

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Just in case you didn't get it the first time, we are not doing your plan Seulgi." Wendy said as soon as the six of them stepped inside the school building. 

Hearing this, Seulgi rolled her eyes. "Yea, yea I got it." 

"Good." This earned the blue haired girl a punch in the arm. 

"Let's just get to class first." Seohyun interrupted the small fight between the two girls. She did not want to deal with them this early in the morning. 

"Ok, let me just go to my locker first." Irene said. "You guys can go ahead if you want." 

"Alright unnie, hurry!" The team's maknae said with a smile as she waved causing Irene to slightly giggle at how cute their maknae was. 

"Less standing and more moving please!" Joy said as she grabbed Yeri's hand and pulled her along the hallways to get to their class leaving Seohyun to deal with the two bickering girls. 

The brown haired girl sighed as she watched Seulgi and Wendy yell at each other. "Joy, you will pay for this..." 

"Come on you two, you can finish your arguement in class." Seohyun spoke which made the other two girls glare at her. 

"Stay out of this!" They both yelled, causing the older girl to immediately get upset and angry. 

"What did you say to me?" She asked with a scary glare. Seohyun was not the type of person to get angry quickly, she usually tried her best to remain calm and release her anger later. But when someone disrespects her, then there's trouble. 

"Sorry unnie..." Wendy apoligized quickly seeing the very intimidating glare being sent her way. She cowered away from the older girl's stare. 

"I didn't mean to yell unnie, sorry..." Seulgi added, avoiding looking into Seohyun's eyes. Seohyun's angry dispersed and was replaced by a (creepy) smile. 

"Good, now, let's go to the classroom shall we?" The eldest girl said with her smile that made Seulgi and Wendy shiver. 

"I think she's scarier than Gyuri..."  Both Wendy and Seulgi thought to themselves as they walked towards their classroom with Seohyun following behind. 

--------------

Upon reaching her locker, she lifted her hand to twist the dial to open her locker. When she opened her locker, a white envelope immediately fell to the floor. 

"That's weird."  She thought in her head as she bent down to pick up the sealed envelope. She examined the folded paper, turning it over and back to its original position. What creeped her out though, was the fact that not just her name was written in, but the fact that all her team member's names were also on the paper. The names were also written in red ink (or the blood of someone). 

Irene refrained herself from opening the letter right then and there. "I should wait until I reach the classroom, I need to share this with the others."  

She then proceeded to put the letter into her bag and got out her necessary books and closed her locker with a small slam. Irene her heels and headed towards her class, her mind becoming more and more curious with what was inside the envelope with each step. What Irene didn't notice was the fact that another girl was casually standing a few feet away standing in front of an open locker with a smirk on her face. 

Irene reached her class with ten minutes to spare before the bell would ring signalling the start of classes. The pink haired girl walked towards her group of friends while her right hand reached inside her bag to retrieve the letter. She placed the white paper onto Joy's desk before sitting down in her seat. The five girls all turned their bodies to face the envelope sitting on Joy's desk. 

"What's this, unnie?" Joy asked with furrowed eyebrows. She grabbed the envelope and inspected it. This was something none of them were expecting. Joy would've guessed that this was a love letter, but she then took notice of the other names written. 

"I don't know, I just opened my locker and this dropped to the floor." The eldest girl explained. "I haven't even looked inside yet." 

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" Wendy spoke up as she was curious as to what the envelope contained. 

Despite that the six girls knew that their names were written on the front of the envelope, they were still as curious as ever. So, Joy, being the one who was holding onto the white envelope carefully ripped it open. It was then that they discover a small folded piece of red paper that had some writing on it. 

Wendy grabbed the red paper and unfolded it, before reading it outloud to the other five girls in a soft voice to prevent other people to from finding out what was written.

I have taken quite an interest of the six of you.

You six are certainly different than the other people here in this school so here I present a choice. You decide on what path you want to take. 

You can either follow through the upcoming tests, or quit. It's as simple as that. However, if you choose to quit then you better watch your back. I am not fond of quitters. 

Choose wisely. 

If you accept this challenge, then go to the rooftop of the science buildings after school and you'll find another one of these envelopes. 

I'll be watching.

 

- GNHJ 

 

After Wendy finished reading, they all looked at each other specifically at Irene. 

"GNHJ...." The pink haired girl mumbled. "Do you think that those are their initials?"

"Well, we have Park Gyuri, Goo Hara, Jung Nicole, and Kang Jiyoung." Yeri spoke up. "So, I'm guessing they are the ones reaching out to us." 

"That's a surprise. I never thought they would be the ones to do so." Joy spoke in a hushed voice. 

Everyone nodded in agreement before they were overtaken by silence, thinking what would be the best thing to do at this moment.

"I think we should go through with it." Seulgi suddenly said breaking the silence surrounding them. "I mean, this might be the closest thing we can get to actually be recruited and I doubt we are going to get another chance." 

"You know, that might just be the smartest thing you've said all week." Wendy commented while nodding her head in approval.

Seulgi growled in displeasure. What did she even do in her past life to have to be stuck in a team with Wendy? 

"If we weren't team members, I would've murdered you by now." Seulgi retorted while giving a glare. 

Seohyun shook her head at the two girls, "They'll never change, even if I end up locking them in the same room to settle out there differences." 

"Ok you two, no need to start a fight so early in the morning." Irene said, making the two stop bickering (for now atleast). "So, do we all agree that we should accept the challenge the paper is talking about?" All the five girls nodded. "Good, we are making some progress here." 

"I think it would if this was just all a joke..." Yeri said thoughtfully. "Like, someone was just playing a prank on us."  

"It would, but it doesn't sound like the words written on the paper are a joke." Joy responded. "Don't worry too much about it, we haven't even gotten the next envelope yet that would contiue our journey, possibly." 

Yeri nodded with a yawn. "I guess you're right, unnie." 

The bell rang after Yeri finished her sentence, signalling the start of class. 

Today was going to be a long day for the six girls. 

--------------------------------

The six girls were the first ones out of their classroom door as soon as the final bell rang signalling the end of the school day. The rest of their classmates as well as the teacher were left behind in utter confusion wondering why in the world were they so in a hurry to leave.

But it was besides the point, the girls needed to go to the science buiding's rooftop where another letter was waiting for them. Curse their English class for being across the campus, far away from their desired destination. As they bumped into other students and muttering apologizes that went unheard, they reached the science building in record time. Wasting no time, they quickly entered inside and headed towards the staircase that would lead them closer to ending their mission. 

When all six of them made it up the staircase, they found a red envelope that was sitting in the middle of the rooftop. The girls looked at each other, they were cautious. What if this was indeed a prank, and there was going to be a y trap once they stood near the letter? 

Being the bravest one out of group, Yeri took a few hesitant steps towards the envelope. She looked back at her unnies who gave her an encouraging nod. Taking a deep breath, she took a few more steps finally reaching the red colored piece of paper. She carefully picked up the envelope before quickly looking around, making sure nothing was going to pop up and surprise her. When she found nothing, she heaved a sigh of relief and her heels. That was her mistake. 

Out of nowhere, the six girls heard an eerie sounding laugh. Yeri froze midstep and slowly turned her head back. Her unnies, looked at the creature standing behind their maknae. How long has this thing been here? The last time they checked, it did not exist. 

The creature that presented itself was something the six girls had never seen before in their years of living, and they saw some pretty weird during missions, but this was entirely new to them and they didn't know what to do. 

It gave them a smile, a smile that sent shivers down their backs. The creature looked human, but they knew for a fact that it couldn't be a human. Half of its skin was rotten with some of it beginning to peel off completely revealing its cream colored bones. the other half of the creature's skin was surrounded with boils filled with pus ranging in size. It had a permanent smile carved onto its face with a knife and its eyes were big in size and never closed. It had no eyelids nor eyelashes, it was as if they had been burned or cut off. The creature wore shredded clothes and it showed no signs of being bothered by it. An axe laid in its hands, ready to swing and kill when needed. 

All was silent, no one dared to move an inch. The creature took one step forward, its creepy smile forever etched in their brains. Looks like none of them will be able to sleep comfortably tonight.  

"RUN!!" Irene yelled. This was alll they could do right now. They had no weapons and it certainly wasn't safe fighting this thing. The girls all made a run towards the staircase, they could hear the loud footsteps behind them as the creature had also broke into a run. This made the girls panic even more, some one them literally jumped down the stairs to get away. 

Even as they reached the hallway inisde the building, they didn't stop running nor turned to look back behind them. All they wanted to do was get the hell out there and make sure that thing never reaches them. 

Back at the science building rooftop, Gyuri, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung moved out of their hiding spot which was the side of the entrance door. They were surprised that none of the girls were able to find them. 

"Well, that was certainly disappointing." Gyuri said with a click of her tongue. "It would've been more fun to watch them fight back instead of running away."

"Seems like they weren't expecting it." Nicole said with a shrug. 

"If that's the case, then it seems we might have a problem." 

"I don't think so, unnie." Hara spoke up. "We can still lock them in a room with no way to escape." 

Gyuri nodded, liking Hara's idea. "You're right. Next time, we'll make sure they won't escape." 

"Hm... I want to lock them inside a abandoned warehouse." Jiyoung commented randomly, with her head titled and a finger on her chin. 

Gyuri and Hara chucked at their cute maknae.

"Sure, why not." Gyuri responded, a smirk forming on her lips as she thought of twisted ways to torture the girls with fear. 

At the midst of it all, Nicole stood silently, watching the three other girls with a small but fake smile on her lips.


A/N: Annnnnd I'm back! How are you guys doing? As for me, school is stressing me out on a whole new level -.-" I mean seriously, why do my classes want to kill me? But enough about my rant about school. 

How are you guys liking Taeyeon's album? So far, my two favorite songs has got to be U R and Stress. School has got me smoking cigarettes LOL. Well I would like to know your guy's favorite song in Taengoo's album. And ummm.... IDK o.O I guess I'll see you guys in my next update! 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you all so much! Wolfey signing out *peace*