Let's Get Going

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Do we have everything?" Sunny asked looking at the four bags that were resting on the couch in the living room. 

It had been days since the incident with Nicole happened, and let's just say they were kind of terrified of getting caught but nontheless, they needed their girlfriends and they were pretty sure their girlfriends needed them as well. It all goes down tonight.

"Yea I'm pretty sure we have everything packed." Tiffany answered the shorter girl who just came from the kitchen. Sunny nodded. 

"Just making sure. We don't want to go in there all blind with nothing." The short girl gave out a little sigh while plopping herself on the couch with a small thud. "I don't even want to know what they'd do to us if we get caught." 

"You got that right." Sooyoung said entering the room with bags of chips. Yuri was behind her giving her judgeful looks. 

"Are you seriously going to bring that?" Tiffany asked although she knew the answer. 

"Yup." Sooyoung nodded. "What if I get hungry? No one wins when I get hungry. And I seriously mean no one." 

"Ok... If you say so." 

Hearing Sooyoung's words, Sunny made a small mental note in her mind for her to use later. 

"It's already 8pm, you want to head out now or later?" Yuri asked while watching Sooyoung who was trying to fit all her snacks in her backpack. 

"Let's head out now, it'll take a while for us to get there." Sunny replied to the question before moving forward to grab her bag with Tiffany and Yuri following suit. She turned her attention to Sooyoung. "Yah Shikshin, we're leaving now." 

"Hold on, let me fit this last bag of chi-" 

The tallest girl wasn't able to finish her sentence when Sunny forcefully dragged her out the door. 

"My food!" She cried out making the shortest girl roll her eyes. Tiffany and Yuri who were still inside the house shrugged to themselves before heading out as well not forgetting to bring Sooyoung's backpack.

---------

It took about an hour to get to Gyuri's place which doesn't seem that long if you think about it. Sunny parked her car a few hundred meters away from the gates of their now rivals. Tiffany was the first to get out of the car, heading towards the trunk to get the backpacks with their supplies. She handed them each their own and closed the trunk. 

"So what do you suggest to get in?" Yuri asked looking at their leader. "We have no idea what's in store for us." 

"This is the reason I told you girls to wear black and a mask. We'll first go around the perimeter of the house checking for any sort of camera. Once we found any we'll have Yuri disable it." Sunny paused, trying to think of anything else she needed to say. 

"After that we'll just have to find a way in." The shortest girl continued after a few moments of silence. "Everyone understand." 

The rest of the three girls nodded.

"Good, let's go." 

They all pulled on their black mask that covered their enire face except the eyes and mouth and headed towards the huge mansion Gyuri called home. The four girls slowly walked around the gates keeping their eyes out for any sort of moving object. They circled the house twice just incase they missed anything before they slowly walked away from the mansion. 

"I didn't see anything at all." Sooyoung said once they were far enough. 

"I agree with Sooyoung. Unless they've somehow hidden the cameras in spots I can't see, I'm convinced they don't have any." Yuri said. 

"If Yuri doesn't see anything, then there's probably nothing." Tiffany added. They all knew Yuri was good at finding security cameras, they all relied on her when it came down to sneaking around. 

"If that's the case then let's head inside the gates." Sunny said as they made their way back to the gated mansion. Sunny had suggested they go through the back for safety. The other three girls didn't complain as they followed the oldest girl. 

---------

"I wonder how they're doing." Hyoyeon spoke looking at her three friends in front of her. Gyuri and the others had gave them some time to see each other although they were still inside a locked room, sitting on the floor in a small circle.

"Same here." Taeyeon sighed as she slightly leaned back, her hands supporting her so she wouldn't fall on her back. "I wonder which part of the mansion we are at right now. I hope it's near the exit." 

"Who knows. Even I have never been inside a house this big." Jessica replied. 

"True..." 

Yoona quietly stood up from the ground and headed towards the window. You can still see out of it but it was blocked by iron bars on the outside.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked the Maknae. 

"Trying to see exactly how far we are from the ground unnie." Yoona replied peering out the window. She was surprised to see that the ground was actually pretty close. If they could just get a screwdriver, they would've been able to exit through the window and climb down the tree in front of the window.

"We're really close to the ground unnie." 

"Are you serious?" Hyoyeon quickly stood up and headed over to where Yoona was. She took a look as well before nodding her head. Hyoyeon looked behind her and gave the two oldest girls a hopeful look. "If we seriously had a couple of tools right now we'd be able to escape." 

Jessica closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. "What's the possiblity of that happening Hyo?"

"Come on Sica, have some hope. Who knows what can happen." 

"Should we just quickly run out when they come back to open the door?" Taeyeon suggested but shook her head at her own idea. "But then again they might be able to catch us...." 

"How about just one person unnie?" Yoona spoke. It was silent for a moment before Jessica, Taeyeon, and Yoona looked over at Hyoyeon who was just staring back at them. 

"Me?" She asked pointing to herself. They all nodded in agreement.

"You're the fastest runner out of all of us." Taeyeon pointed out making Hyoyeon sigh in defeat. "So I think you can out run them."

"What will you guys do then?"

"We'll try and keep them at bay for as long as we can so that you have some time to escape and find a way out."

"Alright fine. Anything to get out of here."

The four remained silent until a loud grumble interrupted it. They all looked at the culprit. 

Yoona smiled sheepishly looking at her three unnies. "Sorry, I'm kind of hungry." 

"I knew it." Jessica replied before she went back to her original position; lying down on the floor. "I hope that doesn't distract you later." 

"It won't unnie." 

"Operation: Let's get the hell out of here, is on the way!" Taeyeon said excitedly. She couldn't wait to get out of here it's been so long since she last saw her lovely bunny. 

---------

Somehow the four popular girls had managed to get inside the mansion through a window. They silently looked around the hallway they were in; it looked like there was no end to it.

"Where do we go now?" Yuri quietly whispered looking at Sunny who had her head cocked to the side. 

"I think it would be best if we split up." The short girl spoke. "What do you guys think?" 

"I don't know... We seriously might get lost in here." Sooyoung replied still looking left and right. 

"We have our phones. We can text each other, but for safety purposes we'll go in pairs." 

"Alright, I'm good with that." Yuri said giving a thumbs up. 

"Ok, I'll take Sooyoung with me and Yuri you go with Tiffany." The black pearl moved over to the right so she can be next to Tiffany."We'll take the left side and you guys take the right." Both Tiffany and Yuri nodded.

"Ready? Let's go." The four girls quickly seperated, running towards their designated area. If they wanted to find their lovers quickly, this was the best way to do so. 

With Yuri and Tiffany

The two girls were continuously running across the hallway, finally reaching a dead end that either led left or right. The two looked at eached other wondering which way they should go next. 

"You want to go left?" Tiffany asked. 

"Sure, why not." Yuri replied before they continued jogging. 

The two girls soon came across a bunch of closed doors on either side of them; rooms. Yuri headed to the left wall and Tiffany headed towards the right wall, before they started opening each door. So far, they found nothing interesting, just a bunch of unused rooms with a bed. 

"I don't think there's anything in these rooms." Tiffany spoke after opening another door. 

"You got that right." Yuri agreed as she closed the door she opened. "No one even uses these rooms." 

"Wait, what about that one?" Tiffany pointed to a blue colored door that was a different from the rest of the wooden colored door surrouding them. The only way left was to head towards the door.

"Let's check it out." 

The two walked towards the door. Yuri put her hand on the knob, slowly twisted it and pushed the door open.

What they saw was very surprising.

"What the is this?" Yuri said looking around in the room. 

They found a torture chamber. It was filled with a bunch of contraptions used to slowly and painfully kill someone. 

The two walked inside and inspected the large room. 

TIffany shook her head. "There's still some blood on some of these things." 

"You think they actually use these?" 

"I think so." 

"I don't know about you but I am now disturbed." 

"Definitely. Let's get out of here." 

The two turned around and left the room, not forgetting to close the door. 

"I don't think I'll ever forget that." Yuri said after a while. "Let's head in the opposite direction." 

With Sunny and Sooyoung

"Yah, Sooyoung open this door here." Sunny called out the giant who was busy looking inside some rooms. 

"Ok." She answered as she headed over to where Sunny was. "I wonder why this is locked out of all the rooms here." 

"Who knows." Sunny shrugged as she watched Sooyoung fumbling with the paper clip. It took the younger girl a while before she finally unlocked the door. She stepped aside and let Sunny open the door. 

"I think this is like a prison room..." 

"What do you mea- Oh...?" Sooyoung stopped her question as she stepped inside the room. "I see it now." 

The room had no windows and only had a bed and a TV. Other than that, it was all empty and plain. 

"Isn't it weird that they have a room like this in their house?" Sunny asked. 

"Yea... I think they might be crazy."

They were very much right with that. Crazy and obsessed are the words you can use to describe Gyuri and her group members.

The two headed out the room and locked it once more. 

"Let's keep going." Sunny said as they headed forward.

---------

"Miss Gyuri, our cameras have detected a few people inside your mansion." One of the butlers spoke as he presented the girl with her food. 

"Really? How many people?" 

"We're not really sure but for sure it's more than three." 

"I see. Very well then, you're dismissed." 

The butler bowed and headed out of Gyuri's bedroom. 

"Tsk, whoever's in my house has some guts coming here. They should prepare for the worst." Gyuri took a sip of her drink. "'They better be ready for me."


A/N: Hey guys!!! I DID NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! I'LL NEVER DO THAT NOT EVEN WITH ALL THE NEW AND STUFF! Ok guys I'm so sorry for the late update :( I have been very busy with my academics and I rarely have time to sit down and write. But, did you guys miss me? I missed you guys. I hope I won't take a long time to update again, it just depends on how much homework I have. 

Anyways, I still support the 8 members and Jessica. I mean, once a SONE forever a SONE right? I wish them good luck and happiness in whatever they do. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you all so much! I love you guys :). Wolfey signing out *peace*