Answers

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Sunny stood there speechless, unable to answer. Taeyeon on the other hand was starting to worry since Sunny wasn't answering. 

"Uh... Sunny-ah?" She called out to the girl in front of her.

"Yes." The shorter girl said.

"Wait, what?"

"I'll be your girlfriend!" Sunny jumped onto Taeyeon hugging her tightly. The older girl hugged her back as she grinned with happiness. Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and was surprised to see her crying.

"Why are you crying?" Taeyeon lifted her hand to wipe away the tears that were flowing down Sunny's face. She responded by hitting Taeyeon's arms repeatedly.

"It's because your so stupid. I've been waiting for this for a long time you know." 

"I'm sorry, I was too afraid to say it thinking you'd reject me." Taeyeon grabbed Sunny's hands and pulled her in for another hug. "Forgive me?" Sunny nodded. 

"I love you Taengoo." 

"Love you too Sunny-ah."

---------

Sooyoung smirked in victory. "I knew it." Hyoyeon looked at incredulously.

"No way." 

"Yes way. You'd do anything I say." 

"That's because I didn't want you to start complaining." 

"Don't make up lies now Hyoyeonie. Just admit it." The shorter girl closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She opened her eyes to see Sooyoung still smirking at her. 

"Alright, alright. I, Kim Hyoyeon would seriously do anything you'd say because I love you..." She muttered the last part. The taller girl still heard it though and let out a smile.

"I love you too Hyoyeonie." She replied as she poked her new found girlfriend on the cheek who quickly pushed her hand away.

"Yah, I still won't let you poke my cheeks." Sooyoung pouted. 

"Why not?" 

"Cause I don't like it."

"Well too bad, you're going to have to live with it." She then proceeded to poke her cheek again.

---------

"What's that supposed to mean Yoona?" Yuri asked pretending to be confused.

"Please don't tell me it's what I think she means." Yuri silently thought while studying the younger girls face. "Don't say it please. Don't say it."

"Yuri, I know we had some troubles in the past, well we still have some troubles right now, but I don't care about it. I've fallen in love with you." She confessed, voice filled with sincerity. 

"This is some kind of joke isn't it?" Yoona shook her head.

"In the beginning it was, but that thought slowly faded and I soon started falling love for real." 

"Yoona, I don't know. You're a player, I've heard what people said about you and they aren't good things." 

"Those were mistakes, I promise I won't do them again."

"Why did you even start playing with peoples feelings? You're with them one night and when you finally get what you want, you leave." Yuri looked directly into Yoona's eyes and saw the pain hiding in them. Yoona reached over and grabbed one of Yuri's hand.

"My past... My past is not that great, I want to forget about it actually." Yoona took a deep breath before continuing. "I know that's no reason for me to do what I did, but it was just a way for me to feel free with no problems or anything, just a way for me to forget..." 

"Y-Yoona..." 

"Yuri-ah, I know you don't trust me but can you give me a chance to show you that I'm serious about this, that I won't play with your feelings?" 

"I-I.... Alright..." Yuri answered. Yoona gave her a sincere smile.

"Thanks Yuri-ah, I promise you won't regret making this decision." She moved closer and hugged the older girl. 

"Protect my heart Yoona, I really hope you won't break it."

---------

"Jessi, can I ask you a question?" Tiffany asked as she leaned into Jessica's embrace. The two were sitting against the headboard of the bed in their now shared room.

"Sure, shoot." Jessica answered.

"I've always been wondering why you guys act like you do." 

"Well let's just say, the four of us didn't quite enjoy our childhood that much..." Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows.

"You don't seem comfortable talking about this, so I won't ask any further." 

"Thanks baby." Jessica leaned down and pecked her forehead, earning a blush from the younger girl. 

Ring ring~

The sound of a phone ringing interrupted their moment as they looked around for the said phone. Jessica ended up getting off the bed to look for the phone. She found it hiding under the bed.

"How the hell did my phone get under the bed?" She asked herself. Tiffany giggled. 

"Magic." Jessica smiled and shook her head before she looked at her screen.

-Unknown- was what flashed on her screen. She answered the call.

"Ah, Sica. Head over to the quarters, we'll be talking about your next mission." The unknown caller was Boa their Boss/Leader.

"It might take us awhile to get there, we moved."

"That's fine as long as you get here. Now get moving." Boa then hung up leaving Jessica sighing. 

"Well Tiff baby, looks like my friends and I have to head somewhere." The younger girl looked confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I actually have no idea myself but my friend called us over to meet her at some location, it seemed really important." Jessica lied. She hated lying to Tiffany but she had to to protect her.

"Alright then, when are coming back?"

"I don't know Tiff, but don't stay up and wait for me. I have a feeling we'll be back late." Tiffany pouted but nodded.

"Give me a hug." Tiffany put her arms in front of her. Jessica complied to the request and hugged her girlfriend tightly. 

"I'll be going now. See you." Jessica pulled away from the hug and waved goodbye as she headed out the door.

"Hm... I already miss Jessi..."

---------

"Alright, Tae, Hyo and Yoong, we need to get going!" Jessica yelled gathering attention. Hyoyeon appeared from the kitchen. 

"I heard my name?" 

"Yea, we need to get going. Our "friend" needs us." Jessica emphasized the word friend. 

"Really?" Taeyeon complained, not wanting to be away from her girlfriend. 

"Just go Taengoo, looks like it's important." Sunny said patting the older girl's head. 

"Sooyoung-ah, I have to go somewhere. Don't stay up waiting for me." Hyoyeon called out to her girlfriend who nodded. She then turned her attention to Taeyeon. "Quit complaining, you'll see her soon." Taeyeon pouted.

"Well, sleep well tonight Yuri-ah. I think we'll be back late at night." Yuri just nodded as Yoona pulled her in for a hug. "Bye." The younger girl then got up from the couch and headed to where her unnies were.

"Let's go..." Jessica said as she headed to the front door, her friends following behind.

Once out the door, Taeyeon quietly asked, "L.B texted you?"  Jessica shook her head.

"More like she called me telling us to head over." 

"Wait, why does she contact you instead of Tae unnie?" 

"She likes me more than Tae, Yoona." Jessica joked. 

"Yah!" Taeyeon yelled.

"So she something in store for us then." Hyoyeon concluded.

"Yup, I can feel my heart beating in excitement." Yoona said. 

"Let's just get out of here." Taeyeon said as she headed into her car getting ready to depart. The rest of the girls looked at each other and shrugged following the leader. 

The next mission will soon commence.


A/N: Hello guys , first I want to apologize for this short and crappy chapter. So if this I'm sorry I tried. Well I'm 100% sure the next chapter will be better, trust me. So yea... This is the chapter. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thank you! ^^.                Wolfey signing out *peace*