Explanations and Revelations

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The four shocked girls stayed frozen for a while not knowing what to do or say to their girlfriends who were right in front of them. 

"Mind explaining what's going on as well as um, telling her to lower her gun?" Sunny pointed to Hara who still had her gun up. Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and motioned Hara to lay off. The popular girls sighed on relief once the gun is put out of sight. 

"I'm giving you guys ten minutes to explain what the hell is going on here." Sunny repeated now glaring at the four agents who still wouldn't speak. 

"It's kind of hard to explain Bunny..." Taeyeon finally spoke, her voice slightly trembling. 

"Bull." 

They all froze again their mouth hanging open. None of them have ever heard Sunny curse before and now that she has, it was scary as . 

"Uh Sunny-ah, can we talk about this back at home?" Jessica asked nervously. She'd never been this scared of her best friend.

"Fine, but when the four of you reach home you will tell us everything." 

The four agents just nodded, agreeing with whatever the bunny had just said. The four popular girls looked at the agents one last time before heading back to the car, wanting to get away from the place.

"We're dead unnies." Yoona spoke still shaken by the fact that they had been caught. 

"Definitely dead." Hyoyeon agreed.

"I think we should get going Hara." Taeyeon said. "We need to get home quickly." 

"Alright." She shrugged as she and the four girls headed to the cars where Gyuri, Nicole, and Joyoung were waiting. 

"You guys checked everywhere right?" Gyuri asked as she saw them approaching. 

"Yup we got everything we need." Taeyeon answered. 

"Oh, Gyuri unnie, can you do us a favor? Can you give the items to Boa? Eye need to be home real quick." Yoona pleaded with her huge round eyes. Gyuri gave in and nodded. 

"Alright." The oldest girl sighed as she just accepted whatever Yoona asked of her. 

"Thank you unnie." Yoona gave her a big smile which she returned back.

"You'll be mine soon Yoona. Just you wait." Gyuri muttered to her self as she got inside the backseat of the grey car.

---------

Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona are sitting down on the couch with their heads down not wanting to look at the angry girls in front of them. They had arrived home a few minutes ago and were afraid of what's going to come. 

"I'll give you four two choices. One being the easy way, where you tell us everything that happened at Incheon. Or option two where we force you to talk." Sunny spoke slowly. "Yah, look at me." The agents quickly raised their heads almost snapping their neck. 

"We'll t-take option one unnie." Yoona stuttered looking everywhere but the four angry girls.

"Go ahead." 

"Well you see, we're secret agents of an underground organization." Taeyeon started, swallowing the invisible lump in . "We just follow orders from our leader." 

"Are you telling the truth Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, staring directing at the girl. The eldest in the room nodded immediately. 

"Sounds too far fetched. " Yuri commented unable to believe the short girls words.

"It's true though!" Yoona exclaimed. 

"Was I talking to you?" 

"No..." Yoona gulped. Out of all the times Yuri got mad at her, this was probably the most scariest thing she ever experienced.

"How long have you guys been agents?" Sooyoung finally asked after being quiet for a while. 

"Ever since two years ago when we were studying at a different high school." Jessica answered. Tiffany raised an eyebrow. 

"What high school?" She asked. 

"Termination High. It's a school that teaches you how to fight and stuff." 

"Since the four of us were the top four students at that school we got contacted by someone working under our leader and that guy brought us to where the base is which is how we got into this whole agent thing." Hyoyeon further explained. 

"So do you guys really kill people? Like innocent people?" Yuri asked looking at Yoona who avoided her gaze.

"We don't kill civilians but people who are working for our rival gang. If our leader asks us to or if we're an a dangerous situation we just end them quickly." Taeyeon answered. "We're kind of like in a big battle right now." 

"I can't even process this." Sunny said slowly walking towards the couch a few feet away from where the four guilty girls were sitting at. She sat down with her left hand on her head. Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung followed the shortest girl and sat next to her.

"The images of those unmoving bodies on the ground with blood surrounding them is hard to get rid of from my mind." Tiffany commented as she remembered what they saw in that abandoned part of Incehon. Now she wished they hadn't gone there in the first place.

The four girls being interrogated looked at each other sadly. They knew their girlfriends would probably never accept what they do but they still had a flicker of hope run through their veins. 

-----

Silence. 

Even more silence.

That was the only world you can use to describe the atmosphere around the eight girls. The only thing you could hear where the sounds of breathing.

"I still can't believe the fact that this is all true." Sunny spoke, breaking the quiet atmosphere. She looked at the four girls across from her. "So all these times you told us you were going home or going to help one of your friends, turns out to be all lies?"

"We're really really sorry unnie. It's just we have this rule where we can't say anything about this." Yoona replied her eyes staring at the floor. "We told our leader about you girls and she told us to give you some hints about this whole agent thing but we didn't really know what to do..." She was now blabbering on and on not even realizing it herself. 

"Yoong calm down." Hyoyeon quietly said patting the youngest girls' shoulder grabbing her attention. 

"Right, thanks unnie." The Maknae closed her eyes trying to recollect herself.

"Just like Yoona said, we meant to tell you about this but we just didn't know how. We were worried about how you'd react to all of this." Taeyeon looked at Sunny directly. "And now we know your reaction." 

"We're just surprised. I mean, who would think that their girlfriends are secret agents murdering people." Sooyoung paused for a second before continuing, her attention towards her friends sitting next to her. "But then again a lot of people have secrets that aren't supposed to be revealed." 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona looked at them with their brows furrowed while Jessica kept her poker face on. 

"Wait does that mean they have a secret too?" Jessica thought as she looked at the popular girls body language trying to get any sort of clues.

Sunny who got Sooyoung's hint bit her inner cheek silently thinking if they should also talk about their own secret. The shortest girl nudged the girl next to her right which happened to be Yuri, and looked in her eyes. 

"Should we say something about our secret? I mean we have one too." 

"I don't know Sunny-ah. You're the leader." 

"That's not helping." Sunny narrowed her eyes. 

"Let's just tell them then, we already know about theirs."  

"So this is something you've been hiding from us correct?" Sunny spoke loudly looking ahead at the four agents. Seeing them nod at her she continued. "Well we also, sort of have a secret." Her voice quieting down. Their girlfriends didn't say anything as they kept their eyes on Sunny waiting for her to say what the secret was. 

"Uh Tiffany you want to continue this?" The shorter girl whispered not wanting to say it.

"Why me?" She whispered back. 

"Just do it, please?" 

"I don't want to." 

"Well anyways," Yuri continued cutting off Sunny's next words to the mushroom. "We steal things. We're thieves." She got straight to the point.

"That was blunt." Sooyoung commented hearing Yuri's words. The tan girl shrugged.

"There was no need to keep it in suspense so why not just directly say it." 

"That secret is not that bad compared to ours." Hyoyeon spoke up gathering their attention. "Did you ever get caught?" 

"No, well at least not yet. Since Yuri's good at disabling cameras, it's hard to track us down." Sooyoung answered. "But just like you guys, no one know about this as well." 

"Aren't you guys rich though? Why do you need to steal things when you can buy whatever you want?" Jessica asked, confused. The tables had been reversed and now it was their turn to ask some questions. 

"We just do it for fun you know. It's exciting when you know that there might be a chance of getting spotted by other people." 

"Besides, it gets pretty boring just buying what you want." Sunny added. Jessica just nodded in understanding, she knew how they felt. That's probably why she agreed to being an agent in the first place. 

"So I'm guessing you are all cool with it?" Tiffany asked -well more like said.

"Why wouldn't we be?"

Tiffany shrugged. "Just a thought." 

The eight girls stayed silent again, one group thinking if they should accept them -why wouldn't they, they all had kept secrets from each other- and the other group hoping their girls would be ok with everything.

The popular girls looked at each other and nodded, finally making their decision. 

"We made our decision." Sunny spoke up snapping the four girls across from her from their thought. Having their attention, she continued. "We're alright with it."

"So does that mean you accept us?" Yoona asked excitedly forming a smile. 

"Yea, I mean we had a secret too." 

"Yay!! Thank you unnie!" The Maknae jumped up from her seat and did a happy dance along with Hyoyeon while Jessica and Taeyeon both high fived and grinned. After that little scene they quickly moved across the room to give a big hug to their respective girlfriends and maybe a few kisses. 

Just another day in the house hold. 


A/N: Hello guys I'm finally back after ten long days! I'm sorry :( for not updating all this time, but I had a good reason well reasons. One, the hotel wi-fi and two, I had a minor writers block -.-". So yea, please forgive about that I'll update more quicker since I'm back home. 

So this chapter is pretty boring, just them making up and what not, not that interesting bit I still hope you enjoy it. But in the next chapter you'll see jealous Hyoyeon and Taeyeon *evil smirk* things are about to get real. Hahaha see you all in the next chapter! 

To all my subscribers and silent readers thank you so much for supporting this story, it means a lot to me. See you next time! Wolfey signing out *peace*