The Failed Plan? Part 1

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

It was 9am when the first person in the house woke up. The sun was shining brightly through the windows making her open her eyes. What she saw surprised her. There was Yuri facing Yoona, with the deer embracing her tightly. She could feel her heart beating faster. Yuri had to admit though, Yoona's hug was really warm and made her feel safe. 

"Aish, I shouldn't be thinking about this.... Am I really breaking down my walls because of this stupid deer?"  Yuri thought as she sighed quietly making sure Yoona didn't wake up. She slowly unwrapped Yoona's arms from around her waist and got up from the bed. "Sleep for a while longer Yoona."

Little did Yuri know, Yoona layed awake on the bed with a big smile on her face.

As Yuri headed out of their room, she decided to go and wake up Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Their room was right across from them. She opened the door and yelled out, "Time to wake up!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon groaned in unison before sitting up in the bed with a sleepy expression on their face. 

"Why so early?" Sooyoung asked. 

"It's like 9:08am." Yuri said. "Now wake up the others, I'll be making breakfast." The two nodded as they yawned and got out of the bed stretching their limbs slightly. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, can you please wake the others up? I want to go downstairs." Sooyoung said with aegyo. Hyoyeon curled her fingers in embarrassment before nodding. "Thank you, I love you." 

Hyoyeon sighed and went to Taeyeon and Tiffany's room first knowing that Jessica would take the longest to wake up. She burst open the door causing Tiffany to sit up in shock. 

"Time to wake up!" 

Taeyeon threw a pillow towards Hyoyeon which she managed to catch. "Come on, Yuri's making breakfast. And also can you to wake up the last to people." 

"Alright." Taeyeon groggily said sitting up from the bed. 

"See you downstairs." Hyoyeon exited the room. 

"Let's go wake them up." Tiffany said getting out of the bed. Taeyeon followed, yawning a little as they went from their room to Sunny and Jessica's room across the hallway. Both of them opened the door and went inside the room. There they find Sunny faced down on the bed half hugging Jessica who was lying on her back with one of her arms raised above her head. Tiffany and Taeyeon could feel their blood boiling at the sight of the two. 

"Taeyeon." 

"Yea?"

"Grab a pillow and get me one too." 

Taeyeon did as told and handed a pillow to Tiffany. Taeyeon had no idea what they were about to do, so she looked over to Tiffany who had a smirk on her face. 

"What are we gonna do?" She asked confused. 

"This." Was all Tiffany said before hitting the two figures on the bed with the pillow. Taeyeon shrugged before following what Tiffany was doing, she thought of it as revenge for Jessica sharing a room with Sunny.  Soon enough, a groan was heard. 

"Hmm..." Sunny turned her head to her left.

"Sunny-ah, get your up!" Tiffany yelled. Sunny slowly opened her eyes and both Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped hitting them.

"Why?" Sunny complained not wanting to get off the bed. She turned her head

"Yuri's making breakfast." 

"So?"'

"Just get up! And why are you hugging Jessica?"

Sunny turned her head slightly so that her face would rest against Jessica's neck. Her smirk was covered by her long hair, she knew full well that Tiffany was jealous just by the sound of her voice. 

"Yah, are you listening?"

Sunny gave a thumbs up.

"Just come down." Tiffany stomped out of the room.

"I'll see you in the kitchen then." Taeyeon said with gritted teeth before leaving the room, her fist clenched tightly. Making sure that both have went downstairs Sunny sat up on the bed still smirking. 

"This is going to be fun." Sunny then looked towards her childhood friend who was still sleeping oblivious to everything that just happened. "Now I just have to wake her up, which will be a pain in the ." 

---------

After many attempts, Sunny managed to get Jessica off the bed and downstairs to the dining area.

"What took you guys so long?" Sooyoung asked, stuffed with Yuri's cooking already. Tiffany and Taeyeon were eyeing the two people who'd just arrived.

"This person." Sunny pointed next to her. "The hardest person to wake up." Jessica yawned. 

"Yah, sit down and eat your breakfast." Sunny pulled Jessica down to the seat next to her. 

"Yuri, where's Yoona?" Taeyeon suddenly asked noticing that the Maknae was not in the room. 

"I think she's still sleeping." Yuri answered. 

"Mind waking her up?" 

"Alright..." Yuri sighed as she went back up to their room. She was surprised to find Yoona sitting up on the bed, awake. 

"Hi." Yoona said with a smile.

"It's time to eat you know..." Yuri said looking at the younger girl weirdly. 

"Ok let's go." Yoona got up and grabbed Yuri's hand intertwining their fingers as they walked down the steps of the stairs slowly. 

"What are you doing to me Yoona?"  Yuri thought while staring at their connected hands. 

"What's up!" Yoona said loudly earning a groan from Jessica. 

"Can you please shut up? I'm still sleepy." Jessica said annoyed. Yoona pouted and let go of Yuri's hand walking over to an empty seat. Yuri walked over to her seat in silence. 

Hyoyeon nudged Sooyoung. "Did something happen between the two?" She whispered. 

"Probably." Sooyoung whispered back.

The eight girls continued eating in silence until Tiffany broke it. 

"So, any plans for today?" She asked. 

"Oh! We need more snacks in this house." Sooyoung said. "Anyone want to come with me to the nearest convenient store?" 

"I will Sooyoung unnie!" Yoona said excitedly. 

"Yay!" Sooyoung gave Yoona a high five. "Now I don't have to go alone." She said as she recalled the lonely days where she went alone to buy food for her hungry self. 

The eight girls laughed and talked while eating their breakfast, so far everything has been going alright. Well maybe unless you count Tiffany and Taeyeon being jealous. They had spotted the Sunsic couple feeding each other off from their plates and they had no idea why the two had suddenly started being all touchy with each other. 

"Taeyeon-ah, you want to swim with me later?" Tiffany asked, her voice barely audible due to the loud noises the other girls made. Luckily Taeyeon heard it and nodded towards the younger girl. 

What exactly is going to happen later?

---------

After breakfast everyone did their own stuff while Tiffany and Taeyeon started getting ready to head off to the pool downstairs in the backyard of their house. They headed down to the pool after getting ready and they put their towel and other things on the table near the pool. So far, they hadn't noticed two pairs of eyes staring at them from the living room. 

"Yah Sunny-ah, I don't think our plan is working. They seem totally fine with what we're doing." Jessica said her eyes still on the two girls outside. 

"I guess they like each other?" 

"My , Taeyeon told me she likes you." 

"She might've been lying Sica." Sunny said turning her gaze away from the pool and onto the TV that was displaying a funny show. 

"She wasn't, I can tell if she's lying of not. Besides we promised each other to always tell the truth." Jessica then felt Sunny stand up from the couch. She look at her confused. "Where are you going?"

"I just need a little walk Sica." 

"Yah Lee Sunkyu!" Sunny ignored Jessica as she made her way out of the house. Jessica who had watched her best friend leave had returned her gaze to the two people playing in the pool laughing and splashing each other. Jessica felt a stinging sensation on her hand so she looked down and found that her palms were bleeding from pushing her nails too hard against them. 

Their plan wasn't working.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back! This is only part one and seems like Sunny and Jessica's plan isn't going the way they planned to. Haha this chapter goes out to:

@luvsoshi and @parkhee. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) as well as the rest of everyone whose reading it.

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thank you so much for reading ^^. Wolfey signing out *peace*