Introduction

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Loud screams were heard as the 4 most known people on the schools campus passed by. 

"Yuri oppa!! Marry me!!" A random girl shouted.

"No! Me, me!!!" Another girl said.

"Wow we really are popular aren't we." Yuri said as she nudged Sooyoung who was currently eating chips as they walked to their destination which is their classroom, yes they shared all the same classes.

"Yea kinda expected it though, I mean we are all so hot." Sooyoung said as she flicked her hair. That action made a an even bigger ruckus around them. 

"Ok, let's hurry up guys, I don't want to get eaten alive by these people." Tiffany said as she walked faster to their assigned classroom. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Tiffany hurriedly went to their classroom. "Geez, why are people so rude, I mean some guy tried to touch me earlier." Yuri and Sooyoung shrugged. 

"Hey Fany-ah, where's Sunny?" Yuri said while looking for Sunny.

"Huh? I thought she was he-" Tiffany stopped in the middle of her sentence when she realized that Sunny wasn't with them. "Oh we lost Sunny!!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Just as they were about to get out of the classroom, the door opened revealing Sunny whose shirt was a little torn from being tugged on by their fans.

"Holy Sunny, are you alright." Sooyoung said as she munched on a cookie.

"Wait, weren't you eating that huge bag of chips before?" Yuri asked.

"Ok guys that's not important." Tiffany said.

"Do any of you guys have an extra shirt I can borrow, I don't think I want to wear this." Sunny said while examining her shirt.

"Oh yea sure, here" Yuri said.

"Thanks Yuri-ah, I'm glad you bring extra shirts to school you know." 

"Well just incase things like that happen." Sunny nodded.

The 4 continued talking until the first bell rang.

RING

"Alright class, sit down so I can take roll." The teacher whose name was Ms.Park said. The whole class sat down and waited for their names to be called.

"Suzy Bae?"

"Here."

"Sooyoung Choi?"

"Here."

"Tiffany Hwang?" 

"Here!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Ok, Jessica Jung?" Silence. "Hm, I guess she isn't here today. Ok then Daesung Kang?"

"Here."

"Taeyeon Kim?" Silenced filled the room again. "Ok." Then she continued down the list.

"Hyoyeon Kim?" Again, silence. 

"Ok moving on,Yuri Kwon?" 

"Here." Yuri said with a bored tone.

"Sunny Lee?"

"Here Ms. Park!" Sunny said with a smile. 

Ms. Park smiled back, "Ok Yoona Im?" She looked around the room. "She isn't here also." Then she continued on the list until all the students names were called. "Alright then class since this is the first day of school you may do whatever you want but don't do anything stupid alright?" 

The students nodded, then they started talking with one another.

"I can't believe we are in the same class as them." Tiffany said while sighing.

"Who?" Sooyoung said.

"Wow I'm surprised that you aren't eating shikshin." Yuri said.

"Hey! I don't eat all the time."

"Yea you do. Remember that one time you challenged a guy to an eating contest? You ate almost everything on the damn table and after that you said you were still hungry.Don't tell me you don't eat all the time!"

"Take that back, you dark monkey!"

"What did you say?"

"Dark monke-" Sooyoung didn't finish her sentence as Yuri lunged at her trying to choke the skinny shikshin.

"Those idiots." Sunny said while laughing since she found Sooyoung trying to be chocked by Yuri hilarious.

"Yea." Tiffany said. "So anyways, what are we gonna do?"

"What you mean?" Sunny asked.

"Those 4 people that we despise, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. Well they rarely go to class anyways so we're ok for now." Tiffany nodded, agreeing with what Sunny said. 

BANG~

The door burst open revealing the most feared group in school. Since the door was opened loudly, Sooyoung and Yuri stopped their quarrel to see what was happening. "Who are you guys?" Asked Ms. Park.

"Oh yea, this is Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and the name is Taeyeon." Taeyeon said looking bored.

"You do realize that you are 45 minutes late to class, don't you? Where have you 4 been?"

"Yea, yea, been there done that and it's none of your business where we were at. Anyways, where do we sit." Yoona said. Ms. Park was surprised at the 4 girls behavior.

"Excuse me?" Ms.Park did you just ignore what I said?"

"Yea I did, what are you gonna do about it." The face on the teachers face was priceless, she had never encountered these types of students before. Ms. Park then glared at Yoona who also glared back.

"Pfft. es." Yuri said as she rolled her eyes. Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Sunny nodded.

"You have detention after school you understand!" Ms. Park said as she raised her voice.

"Yea whatever." Yoona said. The 4 girls who wore their uniforms messily compared to the other students in the class walked to the back of the room and sat on the desks that were there. Ms. Park just stared at them as they walked.

"I don't get payed enough for dealing with this." Ms. Park muttered.

"Goddamn, detention on the first day Yoong?" Hyoyeon said. "That must be a new record."

"Hey it wasn't my fault, she was annoying me." Yoona said as she tried to defend herself. "It wasn't my fault right Sica unnie?"

"I kind of agree with Yoongie here, she was kind of annoying, trying to find out where we were and stuff. I remember last year our teacher just didn't give a and let us do whatever, not to mention that he helped us pass so we can move up a grade." Jessica answered.

"Oh hell yes! I loved that teacher. What was the name of the teacher again? I forgot." Taeyeon said. All of them shrugged. "Oh well."

Back to the Populars 

"I can't believe that their teachers actually passed them to move up a grade." Sunny said. "I mean they rarely go to class and they are complete es who don't know ."

"I know right, it makes me want to punch them especially when they told everybody about our crushes last year." Tiffany said. 

Flashback~

It was just near the end of the school year and Tiffany was talking with her best friends about her crush.

"So guys I have a crush on Nichkhun." Tiffany said excitedly.

"OMG really?!" Sooyoung and Sunny said at the same time. 

"Yup" Yuri had open. "How bout you guys?"

"Well I kind of like Sungmin oppa." Sunny said.

(Sorry guys I don't know who to pair them with XP)

"Oh really! I really like Kyungho oppa." Sooyoung said while thinking about him dreamily.

"I think he might be taken Sooyoungie." Sunny said.

"How do you know?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yea, how do you that?" Tiffany asked.

"Well I overheard him talking on his phone and he kept saying baby and stuff and he said I love you to whoever was on the other line before hanging up." Sunny answered.

"Well then." Sooyoung said as she sighed and picked up a piece of chicken. Yuri looked at her weirdly before saying whose crush she had on. 

"Well for me, Donghae oppa?" Yuri said shyly.

"OMG you guys should make a great looking couple!!" Tiffany exclaimed as the other 2 nodded their heads quickly, agreeing with what Tiffany said. They then continued talking about their crushes and whatnot, but little did they know  4 other people overheard them talking.

"So they have crushes ey?" Jessica said as she smirked. "Should we tell the whole school about this?"

"That would be really interesting." Hyoyeon said as she completely liked the idea.

"Thinks are about to get down." Yoona said, before they quietly walked away. 

The next day they carried out their plan and told the whole school about it. Needless to say the 4 girls that were mentioned were pissed not to mention embarrassed as their crushes had found out about their supposed to be secret -not anymore- secret. This was the start of the 2 groups rivalry.

Flashback End

Tiffany clenched her fists as she recalled the memory, just thinking about it makes her so pissed.

With The Badasses

"God when does this class end." Jessica exclaimed.

"Well since this class started at 7:00am and we came here at like 7:45am, and that the this class ends at around 9:47am, we have a hella long time before we get out. Besides we're not really doing anything really, it's just free time." Hyoyeon said.

"Damn that's still a hella long time." Jessica said before she yawned. "You guys wake me up when it's time to go alright?" The 3 nodded. Then Jessica quickly fell asleep.

"Guys?" Yoona said.

"What?" Taeyeon answered. Hyoyeon looked at her curiously.

"Do you have any food?" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon facepalmed when Yoona said that.

*Sigh*

"As expected of our shikshin. Well anyways I don't have anything." Hyoyeon said. 

"Neither do I."

"But I'm hungry!!!!" Yoona whined.

"Well get your own damn food." Taeyeon said. Yoona pouted before getting up from her seat and heading out the door.

"And where do you think you're going Ms. Im?" Ms. Kim asked. The class stopped what they were doing and turned around to face Yoona to see what was going on.

"Don't worry I'll be back." Yoona said before she headed out the door to not hear anymore of the teacher's nagging. The class just watched silently as the teacher just shook her head not approving of Yoona's behavior.

"Alright class, go back to what you were doing." The class did just that.

"So what now?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon.

"I seriously don't know but I'm seriously getting tired of being here, I kind of want a beer." 

"When Yoona gets back let's just ditch." 

"Alright."

"This is gonna be one hell of a year ain't it?"

"Yup especially since the Populars are in the same class as us."

"Let's just hope our parents won't get involved like last time, I don't want to stay at home doing nothing." Taeyeon said as she thought about the time the principle had to call there parents because they were getting into fights and ditching class.

"Pfft. I doubt that they probably will." Hyoyeon said as she rolled her eyes recalling the memory. Taeyeon looked at the clock that read 8:26. 

"1 hour and 21 minutes to go 'till this class ends."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is the end of the first chapter. Sorry the font and other stuff is a little crappy, I'm writing this on my IPad. I was too lazy to go on the computer :P. Hope you enjoy this, I'll try and update as soon as I can. :) see you guys on the next chapter.