Moving Out

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

It was already morning and a certain sleepyhead blonde laid in bed with the blankets covering her body. It was a Saturday so she was allowed to sleep in. Around 2:37pm, Krystal came up to her room to check up on her. 

"Unnie?" She called out. Jessica didn't move. Krystal walked up to the bed and threw the blankets off of her older sister. "Unnie!" Krystal shook Jessica hoping it will wake her. It wasn't until a groan was heard that Krystal stopped shaking the body. 

"Hnnn.." Another groan was heard. 

"Unnie, get up it's already 2pm." 

"Why?" Jessica answered in a groggy voice.

"Your friends are downstairs." 

"Tell them to come up here." Jessica then turned, her back now facing Krystal. 

"Fine." Krystal left the room and a few minutes later, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Yoona appeared.

"Yo Sica." Taeyeon greeted. She got no reply. 

"I think Sica unnie is asleep." Yoona said looking at the person in bed. 

"I thought her sister woke her up." 

Yoona shrugged. "Well she might've fell asleep again." 

"Help me lift her off the bed." Hyoyeon suddenly said walking over to the bed.

"What?" 

"I said help me lift her up Tae." Taeyeon looked at Yoona before helping Hyoyeon carry the sleeping 'princess'. 

"Now what?" Taeyeon asked after they successfully lifted Jessica. Hyoyeon smirked. 

"Now we drop her." 

"You guys are dead." Yoona commented. Hyoyeon shrugged. 

"Alright ready Tae?" The said girl shook her head.

"I'm not ready to die." 

"One." Both girls lifted Jessica as high as they could. But with their short height and arms, they didn't get very far.

"Two." They got ready.

"Three!" They dropped their friend back on her bed. She didn't move. 

"She didn't wake up Hyo." Taeyeon said. 

"Yoona, make her laugh. That's the only thing I can think of to wake her up." 

Yoona walked over to Jessica. She stood before the bed wondering what would make the older girl laugh. Then she got an idea. Yoona lowered her head next to Jessica's right ear and started to make chicken noises. Few seconds later Jessica started laughing and got up of bed. 

"Aigoo, I'm up." Jessica said with a yawn. 

"About damn time." Hyoyeon said. 

"Whatever. Can you guys help me pack? My dad's kicking me out." 

"Already?" Taeyeon said, surprise evident in her voice. Jessica nodded. "I guess I'll have to start packing too." 

"Just help me pack first." 

"Get your off the bed first." 

"Yea alright. I'll be right back." Jessica disappeared for a while before returning with a medium sized luggage. 

"You went to get that?" Yoona asked pointing to the luggage. 

"Yea and I had to go to the bathroom." Jessica walked over to the cabinets next to her bed, opening them up and grabbing a bunch of clothes out of it. Yoona, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon looked at each other and shrugged before following what Jessica did. 

An hour and 30 minutes later, they managed to finish helping Jessica pack. They all laid down on the floor, resting for a while. Taeyeon was the first to sit back up again. 

"Alright guys, now you have to help me pack." The three girls groaned on response. 

"Yah Sica I helped you pack, it's your turn to help me." Another groan was given. "Aish." Taeyeon ruffled her hair in annoyance. She stood up before walking over to Jessica whose still laying on the floor. She bent down and  grabbed one of her arms, dragging her out of her room.  

"Yah, you guys too." Taeyeon then did the same thing to Hyoyeon and Yoona. 

"Is everything alright here?" Jessica's mom asked as she passed by. She was confused at the scene infront of her. Taeyeon gave a nervous laugh before answering. 

"Everything's fine Ms. Jung." 

"Alright then if you say so. Jessica,Hyoyeon, Yoona, what are you guys doing on the floor? Get up." The three girls followed her orders and stood up. "Alright, have fun kids." Jessica's mom smiled happily before leaving.

"Let's go." Taeyeon said. 

"Wait I have to dress up." Jessica said going in her room and closing the door. After she changed out of her pajamas she opened the door and exited the room along with the luggage. They left Jessica's house and headed over to Taeyeon's house after putting her luggage away in her car.

On the way, Jessica nudged the girl next to her. "Yah Yoona, do you have any food on you? I'm hungry." 

"Sure, here unnie." Yoona handed Jessica a bag of chips from who knows where. 

"Thanks Yoong." Jessica happily opened the bag and ate the chips. They arrived at Taeyeon's house which wasn't very far from where the other three girls lived. 

"Ah hello girls." Taeyeon's dad greeted as he saw them pass through the door. 

"Hello Mr. Kim." Taeyeon's friends answered. 

"Oh and before I forget, Taeyeon your moving out today along with my best friend's daughter." Taeyeon nodded before motioning her friends to follow her. Once inside Taeyeon's room, they all seats down on the bed. 

"Did the two of you already pack?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon and Yoona. They both nodded.

"Early this morning. My mom woke me up and made me pack." Hyoyeon said annoyed by the memory.

"Same here unnie." Hyoyeon gave Yoona a high five.

"Alright, now help me pack." Taeyeon said grabbing a luggage out from her closet. They groaned but they helped her out anyways. After they finished they headed out of the house and Taeyeon put the luggage in her car. 

"It's getting pretty late, I'll ask my dad where the house is." Jessica said before heading off to her house. 

"I wonder how the house will look." Taeyeon wondered. 

"I know right. I'm hoping it'll be a huge one with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms." Hyoyeon added. 

"I don't know about you unnie, but I sort of have a bad feeling about this whole thing." 

"How so Yoong?" 

Yoona shrugged. "I just feel that we'll have a much harder time at the house." 

"Maybe your just overthinking." Taeyeon said.

"I hope so."

"Alright guys!" Jessica shouted getting the attention of her three friends. "I got the directions, just follow my car." They shouted back saying 'ok' before heading off to their own cars.

Little did they know, things would get crazy once they arrived at the house.

-

"So this is the place?" Sooyoung asked looking at the house in front of them. Tiffany nodded.

"This is a lot bigger than I imagined." Sunny commented. 

(Since I'm not good at explaining it XD, here's the picture)

http://www.decoist.com/2012-04-21/villa-amanzi-in-phuket-treats-with-luxury-awesome-scenery-sea-views/

"Well let's head inside." Tiffany said grabbing her luggage and entering the villa. They all followed her inside exploring everything.

"IT HAS A POOL!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly heading out to the backyard. She happily bent down and let her hand soak in the water. "This is awesome. I can practice my swimming." 

Meanwhile with Tiffany and Sunny, they were on the second floor looking at the different rooms it had. As for Sooyoung, she's exploring the kitchen.

"Wow they have exactly four rooms." Sunny said. 

"I know right. Let's choose our rooms." Tiffany said before running towards the bedroom she had her eyes on. Sunny shrugged to herself before looking at the three remaining rooms and choosing the one she liked the best.

The room Tiffany chose was the biggest out of the four rooms. The room was colored pink much to Tiffany's liking. The bed was on the left side of the room with a walk-in closet on the opposite side of it. A nightstand sat next to the bed with a lamp on top of it. In front of the bed laid a 60 inch TV on top of a black stand. Next to the TV was a window that showed her a great view of the ocean. 

"The best room yet." Tiffany said to herself putting her hand on the pink wall. 

Sunny chose the second biggest room that was next to Tiffany's. It was arranged the same way as Tiffany's room except that walls were a light blue color.

Sunny exited her room and headed down stairs but not before dragging Tiffany out of her pink room.

"Why are we going back down?" Tiffany asked. 

"Cause I want to." Sunny answered.

"You could go by yourself." 

"So?" 

"Alright do what you want." Tiffany sighed defeated. They reached the ground floor and headed over to where Yuri and Sooyoung were, the living room.

"Hey guys!" Sunny greeted. 

"This place is so cool." Sooyoung said with a mouth full of food. Yuri threw a pillow at her.

"Swallow the food before speaking! You might choke!"

"I'll be fine Yuri." 

Tiffany and Sunny shook their head at their silliness and sat next to them on the couch watching the movie they were watching. 

An hour later they heard noises from outside of the house along with some voices. They looked at each other before grabbing the nearest thing near them to use as weapons. Sooyoung held a bowl, Sunny held the TV remote, Yuri held a pillow, and Tiffany held her phone in her hand. They quietly headed near the door ready to throw their items at whoever entered the house. 

The first person that appeared was Yoona and she got greeted with a pillow to her face thrown by Yuri. Yoona looked up confused before she froze in place. 

"Yah, move your Yoona." Taeyeon said pushing her aside entering the house along with Jessica and Hyoyeon. "Why are you silent?" 

Yoona pointed in front of her. The three unnies looked to where she pointed and froze as well. 

"Uh hi?" Tiffany greeted confused. 

This was going to be crazy.


A/N: HELLO GUYS! IM BACK! So how have you guys been doing? Today is the first day of my summer vacation and I'm extremely happy I don't have anymore school, well only for like two months but still. Also, I would like to apologize for this extremely boring chapter I hope you won't get bored haha. But yea, I'll be updating more often hopefully if my laziness doesn't get to me. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

To all my subcribers, silent readers and anyone else supporting my story, thanks so much ^^ !!! Wolfey sighing out *peace*