Home Sweet Home

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Six bullets were fired towards the running girls but all six missed luckily for them. Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung sprinted even faster (if that was even possible) wanting to get out before they ended up getting shot. 

"Dammit, I missed." Gyuri mumbled to herself as she reloaded her revolver and aimed once more at the girls who were now climbing up the ladder almost free from crazy girl. Gyuri growled seeing how they were almost out. "You're going down one way or another. Especially the tan one..." 

Yuri, Yoona, and Taeyeon were left on the other side as each and every one of the other six climbed over the fence. Just as Yuri was about to climb, she heard Yoona yell at her.

 "Watch out!' Yoona yelled before pushing Yuri out of the way and taking the hit instead. The bullet slightly grazed across her skin, not puncturing her arm. She now had an open cut. 

"Holy , are you alright Yoona?" Everyone asked making sure the beloved deer was ok. 

"I'm fine guys, just a little scratch." She replied her left hand covering the wound on her right arm.

"That's not a little scratch Yoona, you almost got a hole in your arm!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." The deer shrugged it off. "It's not the first time this happened." Yuri opened to say something but Yoona spoke before she could. "I'll explain later Yuri-ah, let's just get out of here quickly." 

"Fine." Yuri muttered as she quickly headed up the ladder and landed on the other side of the gate. After the black pearl was Taeyeon and then Yoona. 

"Ok come on guys, my car is parked somewhere over here." Sunny said as she quickly walked west wanting to get away from the mansion and especially Gyuri. Everyone followed after the short girl with both Jessica and Hyoyeon looking back every now and then to make sure Gyuri wasn't following them or anything. 

Unknown to the escaping girls however, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung were watching the whole scene take place from above with a smirk on their faces. 

"It's going well." The youngest, Jiyoung said as she mentally took note of the situation below. "Gyuri unnie is doing a good job scaring them." She chuckled slightly.

"Indeed, it's all going great. Now, we just have to make sure that they don't say anything about this whole ordeal. Our plan will be ruined if they do." Hara replied before she turned around and headed towards the door. "If you need me, you know where to find me." The door shut we a quiet thud. 

Nicole turned to the youngest, finished watching the show below them. "Let's go Jiyoung-ah, there are still some planning we must do to make sure everything will go correctly." 

Jiyoung nodded. "Right, unnie." 

The two headed out the room heading over to a special place inside the mansion. 

---------

The nine girls crammed inside Sunny's car as they hurriedly tried to escape from the place. Taeyeon, who was in the drivers seat quickly buckled in and started the car. 

"Just a warning in advance, don't blame me if we get pulled over." Taeyeon said. 

"Who cares! Just get us the hell away from here!" Sooyoung yelled causing the kid leader (and everyone near the shikshin) to cringe at the loudness. 

"Alright jeez." She put the car on drive and stepped on the gas pedal, quickly speeding away from the place without an idea on where they were actually going. They were probably headed in the wrong direction. After driving around for a couple of minutes, Taeyeon spoke again. "Are we going the right way?" 

"Uh..." Sunny looked at the surroundings. Instead of a seeing a bunch of houses (or mansions) that were usually clustered up in the neighborhood, it was replaced with trees, trees, and even more trees. "I think we're heading into a forest." She finally said. "How did we even get this far?" 

"We're in the forest?! We're totally going to die!" Sooyoung exclaimed. 

"We're not going to die Soo, calm down." Hyoyeon coaxed the tallest girl by tightly holding onto her hand. Sooyoung nodded and tilted her head so that it would rest on Hyoyeon's shoulders. 

"We should turn around and go back to where we came from." Yuri suggested to Taeyeon. "We're going to get even more lost if we continue heading in this direction" 

"She's right unnie." Yoona agreed. "Besides, I really want to make sure my wound doesn't get infected or anything." Her arm was covered by a white cloth that was ripped from her own shirt she was wearing to stop the bleeding.

"Well, have any of you guys been keeping track of where I turned and stuff? I have no idea how to go back." Taeyeon replied as she continued driving forward. Everyone mentally faced palmed. 

"You weren't keeping track?" Jessica asked incredulously. 

"No, why would I? Why are you guys making me look like the bad guy? Atleast we're now away from Gyuri and her crew. Besides, would any of you keep track on where you've been going?" Taeyeon said getting defensive. 

"I would." Both Sunny and Tiffany said. 

"Ok, well maybe Sunny and Tiffany would, but how about everyone else?"

 Everyone else remained quiet not really knowing what to say because Taeyeon was pretty much right about everyone else. 

Taeyeon smiled proudly to herself for winning the battle, mentally giving herself a pat on the back. "Yea, thought so." 

Somehow, after travelling on the same road for a while, Taeyeon had managed to get into an area where she was familiar with and from there she drove the girls back to their house. One thing is for sure, their parents are worried sick about them.

When they got to the driveway, they immediatly notice the parked cars of their parents. The eight girls turned to look at each other wondering what to do or say when they enter the house. What would they do and say anyways? Say, 'Hey mom, dad, we just got kidnaped and were trapped inside a crazy girls house that had some very dangerous creatures and I was about to die but I didn't.' That would probably make the situation worst than it already is. 

"Let's just tell them we went on a vacation." Yoona suggested. "And if they ask why we didn't tell them we can just say we couldn't reach them from where we were." 

"Ok, but where did we go for vacation?" Jessica asked. 

"How about Busan? I know there's a place there where there's no internet and stuff." Hyoyeon said. 

"Alright we can use that." Taeyeon spoke, liking the idea. They didn't want their parents to worry. "But wait, Yoona, what about your arm?" Taeyeon reminded the deer who almost forgot about it.

"Oh , that's right. Well, I can try and hide it but if that fails I can just say I was being stupid and fell." Yoona replied. "That reminds me, does anyone have a jacket or a sweatshirt I can borrow for now?" 

Eunjung, who had been silent during the whole trip gave Yoona her jacket she was wearing. "Here." 

"Thanks!" 

"Ok, now about Eunjung." Jessica said. 

"She's our new friend." Hyoyeon replied quickly with a smile on her face for the quick response. Jessica nodded. 

"It's fine, you guys, I'll just leave." Eunjung said with a wave of her hand.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked, she was still thankful for this girl to save them. "You can stay the night if you want." 

"No, it's really ok. Besides, I want to explore the city. I've never been out of Mistress Gyuri's mansion before until now so thank you for getting me out of there." Eunjung smiled. "I'm pretty sure we'll all meet again soon, just you wait. Well, I'm taking my leave. Good luck you guys." The girl with short black hair stepped out of the car and walked down the driveway but not before waving a good-bye to her new found friends.

"I hope we see her soon, we need to treat her to some food for rescuing us from that nightmare." Sooyoung said. 

"Yea." Everyone agreed with that. It was silent until a certain Bunny spoke, asking something she's been wondering for a while.

"Do you guys always lie to your parents when you go missing for mission and stuff for your leader?" Sunny asked straight out. 

"Although we're not proud of it, yes we do. We just don't want them to know about this, they'll freak out." Taeyeon answered. "Over the years, we've gotten better at coming up with excuses." 

The popular girls nodded in understandment. 

"Well, let's get this over with." Jessica spoke as she opened the car door to get out. Everyone nodded and headed out as well. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Taeyeon and Jessica, being the two oldest and the two in front of everyone else, knocked loudly at the door which immediatly swung open. 

"OH MY GOD!! THEY'RE BACK!!" Sunny's mom yelled before making room for the eight girls outside to head in. Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung looked at each other nervously but tried to shake off the feeling.It would be the first time any of them would be lying to their parents. Not like they never lied before but just a much bigger lie that held an even bigger secret. 

The rest of the girls parents, who heard the yell quickly headed to the front door to see their daughters. With an easy look on their faces now that they had arrived, all of them gave a big hug to their daughters whom they missed so much.

"Come on, let's talk in the living room." Taeyeon's father said as they all walked to the room and sat on the couch.

"Where were you girls at these few weeks?" Hyoyeon's mother asked as soon as they all had sat down. 

"We just went on a vacation, Aunt Kim." Yoona answered with a small smile trying to convince the grown-ups. Mr. Im then raised his eyebrow, giving a questioning look to his daughter.

"Really now? And why would all eight of you go on vacation. Especially during school days?" 

Yoona shrugged. "Why not. It's nice to relax and have fun." 

"It is nice to have some time off, but not during school! Do you know how much days you eight missed? You probably won't graduate now!" 

"We can make up all the work we've missed, dad. It's not the end of the world yet, we still have a few more months until we finally graduate." Yoona said trying to reassure her dad. 

"I doubt you'd graduate considering the amount of calls I've been getting from the school." Mr. Im mumbled not wanting anyone to hear but having super hearing, Yoona was able to catch what her father had said. Although it slightly hurt her that her parents never believed in her, she couldn't blame them. 

"Well, this should be the last time that this ever happens right?" Mr. Jung said as he stared at his daughter. 

"Yes, Uncle Jung." They all said excluding Jessica who just nodded her head absentmindley. 

"Well, if you don't mind, we'll be staying here for the night." Mr. Hwang said as he got up. 

"We don't have a choice anyways." Sunny quietly said that no one even heard her. 

---------

"I'm so glad we're back." Jessica said as she lied down on the bed she shared with Tiffany. 

"Same here." The younger girl replied as she headed to the empty side of the bed, snuggling closer to Jessica as soon as her body touched the bed. "I feel kind of bad for lying to our parents." She brought up. 

"I felt that way too at first, but then I just... became used to lying after joining the agency. I never was the type of person to lie, but it happens when you don't want the people you love to get involved in something ugly." 

"Oh." Tiffany said not really knowing what else to say. 

Jessica leaned over to the younger girl to give her a quick peck on her lips, before saying, "Come on, let's sleep." 

All the couples slept with a smile on their faces for the first time in weeks. 

---------

"What I'm guessing is, Boa sent you here." Gyuri spoke as she watched the five tied up boys squirming to escape. She walked up to one of them and knelt down. "Why are you here." 

"I'll never tell you!" The tied up boy named Lay said as he continued struggling. 

Gyuri smirked at his answer. "Are you sure about that? I have many ways to make you speak." 

"Unnie, there seems to be more of them in the house." Jiyoung said as she entered the room holding a device that detects movement. She handed the older girl the device. 

"Hm, this is going to be interesting. But first let's deal with these five here, and then we'll think of what we're going to do with the others." She handed the device back to Jiyoung.

"Let's send Boa a message shall we?" 


A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for the late update again >.<" I've been busy with tons and tons of homework. It's like my school doesn't want me to write. So anyways I have no idea when I'll be updating next, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter for now (even though it's not that good).  Ok, bye for now!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much! Love you guys! Wolfey signing out *peace*.