Out With A Bang Part 2

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Wait, is that?...." Yuri questioned before she was pulled off the side. 

The girls were now against the wall with Eunjung leading in front. She was looking carefully all around as the gun shots kept getting louder and louder. Eunjung slightly narrowed her eyes before seeing a small figure down the hall. "Hm, seems like someone is fighting them too." She turned around to say something to her team when she noticed Hyoyeon missing. 

"Hold on, where is Hyoyeon?" She asked before moving from her spot, mentally counting each and every girl making sure she was actually missing. 

"What are you talking about?" Sooyoung asked confused. "She's right behind m-" She stopped mid-sentence when she turned around and found the spot behind her empty. "What the hell? Where is she?!" 

Sunny, TIffany, and Yuri were dumbfounded at the current situation. One moment everything was fine and the next something happens. 

What the five of them didn't know was that Hyoyeon had actually moved towards gun shots. Something inside of her told her that she needed to go over there so she followed her instincts. 

---------

Taeyeon pumped her shot gun and aimed towards the creature heading towards them. She pulled the trigger and lowered the gun taking a look at the damage she did. She smiled proudly when she saw the sprinkle of bullets near the head. 

"Yah! Watch out!" Jessica yelled before pulling the trigger on pistol a couple of times. Taeyeon turned around and found a now bloody body at her feet with multiple bullet wounds around the chest area. She was super close to being attacked. 

"Thanks for that Sica." 

"Just be more careful next time Tae." Jessica replied before looking around for any more of these ugly looking creatures. Once making sure it was clear she turned to Yoona who was crouched down examining the bodies in curiousity. "What are you doing?" 

The deer turned around and shrugged. "Just looking." She answered before standing up. 

"Let's keep heading forward." Taeyeon said. 

"Right." Both Yoona and Jessica answered as they continued walking along the path. The three took about three steps before Yoona was tackled down by another girl. 

"Oh my god I found you guys!" Hyoyeon said hugging Yoona who was lying on the floor. 

"Where the hell did you come from Hyo?" Taeyeon asked while helping both girls up. 

"From over there." She pointed to the opposite end of the hallway. "And you'll never guess whose also trapped in here with us, but you'll find out later. Right now just follow me." 

"Uh alright, how'd you know we'd be here though?" 

"I just had a feeling, especially when I heard the gun shots. By the way where'd you get those guns?" 

"Gyuri has a room with a bunch of guns and ammunitions." Jessica replied to Hyoyeon's question before taking off the backpack and pulling out another pistol. She tossed it to Hyoyeon who caught it easily. "You might need this, we've already encountered weird creatures." 

"Yea unnie, they look really... Not human." Yoona said looking back over her shoulder just incase something decided to pop out. 

"Hm, you've probably encountered Gyuri's creations. They're created for the sole purpose of making sure no one escapes this place." Hyoyeon explained. 

"How'd you know that unnie?" 

"You'll see. Now come on guys pick up the pace." 

---------

"She'll be fine Soo, she'll be fine. She's strong." Sunny said trying to comfort the giant who was very worried. 

"But she could've atleast told me where she was going." 

"Sunny's right, just believe in her. Hyo will be back." Tiffany also agreed with the older girls words. 

"Hey guys!" The five turned around to find Hyoyeon with Jessica, Yoona and Taeyeon. "Look who I found." 

"Omo! Jessi!!" Tiffany yelled as she moved from the wall and ran towards the blonde. Jessica smiled and opened her arms wide as Tiffany jumped into her embrace. "Yah... I missed you." 

"Missed you too Tiff." The blonde said with a smile. 

Hyoyeon walked over to Sooyoung with a smile on her face. "Yah, you scared me Kim Hyoyeon! I thought you got killed." Sooyoung said while pouting. Hyoyeon chuckled before tip-toeing to pinch the taller girls cheeks. 

"It'll take much more to kill Kim Hyoyeon! I'm too awesome." 

"So full of yourself aren't you." 

Hyoyeon smiled cheekily before tip-toeing once more to give a quick kiss on Sooyoung's lip causing the taller girl to slightly blush at the action.

"Nice one Hyo unnie!" Yoona yelled giving a thumbs up. In return Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and gave the maknae the middle finger. 

"Why don't you just go talk to Yuri! You just ruined the mood." 

Yoona did her famous alligator laugh before looking over at Yuri who was just staring at her with her poker face. She walked towards the tan girl with a big smile on her face. "I missed you so much you know." Yoona said as she reached her girl. Yuri didn't reply as she just headed straight into Yoona's arms wrapping her arms around the younger one's neck. Yoona's smile got even bigger (if that were possible) and moved her arms to wrap around Yuri's waist. Sometimes words weren't necessary at all. 

While the other couples were all lovey dovey, there was the dandyu couple going hardcore with Taeyeon against the wall and Sunny pinning her. No talk was required as they locked lips. When they parted Taeyeon looked at Sunny with surprise. 

"I didn't know you were that excited to see me." She joked earning a punch on her arm. 

"Shut up." Sunny responded with a bashful smile. "I guess I just missed you." 

"That's great, cause I missed you too." 

Eunjung just stared as all of the couples had their moments with each other after being seperated for a long time. She smiled to herself seeing how much happier they were. "Hm, I wonder how it feels like to love someone. It must be nice seeing how happier Tiffany, Sunny, and Yuri are." She continued to stare at them until she heard something nearby causing her to turn around quickly, the smile on her face quickly dissapeared and was replaced with a slight frown. 

"Eunjung, is there something wrong?" Hyoyeon asked as she noticed the girl being very cautious. The response she got was a motion to be quiet so she immediately shut up and motioned the other girls to be quiet as well. 

As they were all quiet, they heard a small rumbling noise from somewhere followed by light small thuds. Then, the nine of them heard a scream before it immediately got quiet once more. 

"We're not yet in the clear guys." Eunjung whispered. "It's another one of Gyuri's creations and I have no idea where it's coming from." She took out the map in her pocket and located their area on it before tracing her fingers along the paper reaching the desired destination. "We still have a long way to go." Eunjung spoke before putting the map away. 

"Oh and before I forget, this here is Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona." Hyoyeon introduced her friends to Eunjung. She turned to the trio and said, "This here is Eunjung who will be helping us escape this hell hole." 

"Hello." The three said and Eunjung gave an acknowledging nod. 

"Let's get going, we really need to hurry." Eunjung said as she moved forward before making a right at the end of the hallway. She had a feeling someone was following them and that was not a good thing. 

The girls quickly moved about stopping every once in a while to make sure they were going in the right direction. All was going ok until Eunjung heard another barely audible screech. She stopped her movements and looked around trying to locate the noise. 

"Eunjung? Is there something wrong?" Sunny asked seeing the girl looking around frantically. 

"Did you not hear that sound?" 

"What sound?" 

"I guess I might be imagining it..."  

"Don't worry too much. If anything goes wrong we got weapons." Taeyeon said lifting her hand to show the shot gun.

"I guess you're right, let's just keep moving." Although the others tried to convince her that everything was alright, she still couldn't help but worry. And she was right to feel worried, a few moments later a figure ran up behind Yoona and tackled her to the ground. 

"Yoona!" Yuri yelled in shocked as she stood frozen while watching not sure what to do. Everyone turned around quickly in surprise due to Yuri's yell while both Taeyeon and Jessica were quick to aim their guns at the figure. 

"Are you alright Yoona?" Tiffany asked. 

"Yea... Just didn't expect that at all." Yoona replied while dusting herself off. "There's so many things going on arou-" 

"AHHRHGRGGRG!!" A loud sounding growl interrupted Yoona's sentence and they all turned their attention to the running figure at the end of the hallway. The figure had its arms bounded to its back and its eyes sewed shut so it couldn't see. By instinct all of the girls ran (well everyone but Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona, and Hyoyeon but their girlfriends dragged them along) the opposite way they were going until Eunjung stopped her movements making everyone following crash into her. A few groans were heard but were quickly stopped when Eunjung motioned them to be very quiet. 

The figure chasing them came to a stop, turning its head about before walking back to where it came from. All of the girlsstood up quietly before looking at the short haired girl who was busy thinking. Yuri being the one closest to her, nudged the girl a little catching her attention. Taeyeon help up her gun wanting to kill the creature but Eunjung held her hands up to signal her not to.

"Hold on, I want to try something." She mouthed to the eight girls specifically to Taeyeon. Only four of the girls were able to understand her. Eunjung took off her backpack and reached inside for a... empty glass bottle. Everyone looked at her questionably before she threw the bottle as far as she could in the direction where the figure came from. The bottle broke into tiny pieces as it landed on the ground and created a loud noise. Just then, the figure came running back towards the sound. It sniffed around and growled lightly before walking back and forth near the broken glass. 

By then, the girls figured out what they needed to do. Following the short haired girl, they quickly but quietly walked over to the nearest wall and put their back against it. They shuffled passed the creature who continued to walk back and forth stopping every once in a while to sniff the air and growl. The nine girls finally let out their breaths once they were in the safe zone. 

"That was the most terrifying and disturbing thing I've seen so far." Sooyoung commented. 

"I've seen more disturbing things than that to be honest." Hyoyeon said as she shrugged. "But it definitely was the creepiest and the weirdest." 

"I thought it would've been more better to kill it." Taeyeon spoke as she held onto her shotgun. 

"True, but there was a chance that more of them could've appeared." Eunjung replied to Taeyeon. 

"I see your point there." 

"Are we near the exit?" Jessica asked as she leaned against the wall. 

"We're almost there to be exact, surprisingly. We just need to make a few more turns." 

Everyone breathed out a sigh of relief at the reply. They were glad to finally be out Gyuri's mansion.

"Well there's no time to waste, the quicker we're out of here the happier I'll be." Sunny said making everyone nod in agreement. 

At the same time, twelve boys were wandering inside the mansion of one of their co-workers. They were all huddled against each other kind of freaked out as they had no idea where they were going.

"Do we even know where the hell we're going?" The pink haired boy asked wanting an answer, they've been walking around aimlessly for half an hour. 

"Nope, not a clue Luhan." The tallest guy named Kris answered.

"Why are we even here?" A guy with white hair asked. 

"Because Sehun, Boa sent us." The leader, Suho answered. "She wanted us to observe some things in here anyways." 

"In Gyuri noona's house?" 

"That's what she told me." 

"But this place is really creepy, it's like we've not even progressed from where we started, everything looks the same! Oh my god what if we're lost!" 

Suho rolled his eyes. "Sehun, stop being dramatic, if you don't want to get lost then leave a trail of some sort so we can get back to where we were before."

"Ok..." He mumbled as he took out a bag of... buttons?

"Where did you even get that?" Luhan asked eyeing the bag. I mean, who the hell brings a bag of buttons with them.

"I always carry one just incase."

"Incase of what? One of the buttons on our shirt dissapears and we need a new one to replace it?" 

"Yah, if I didn't have this we're going to end up lost and not know where to go back to." 

Just as Luhan was about to retort, Kris spoke up. "Did Boa say what we needed to observe about this place?" 

"Nope, she just told me that we needed to check this house out for anything unusual. I think she suspects something." Suho answered as they continued on walking that is until all twelve boys felt a sudden chill up their backs. 

"That was strange..." Xiumin said as he slightly shivered. The eleven boys nodded in agreement but shrugged it off as they continued on foward with Sehun leaving a trail of buttons. 

Too bad for them, they had no idea what they were up against, poor exo. 

---------

"Ok the exit is just around the corner... Here it is!" Eunjung said excitedly as she could finally see what the outside world has to offer instead of being trapped inside the mansion. This was the moment she and the others were waiting for.

"This seems like a dream..." Tiffany said as they quickly walked towards the door.

Taeyeon who got there first quickly turned the knob and pulled open the door.  "FREEDOM!!!" The kid leader yelled as she ran outside letting the sunlight shine on her face as everyone else followed closely behind her.

"We still have to find a way to get over this gate." Hyoyeon reminded everyone before they started getting too excited. 

"Oh yea...That's true." Sunny said slightly stopping her happy dance before she pointed over to her left. "But conviniently, there's a ladder over there that someone left." 

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get the hell out of here!" Yoona said as she pulled Yuri along with her towards the unused ladder.

"YAH! You guys are not going anywhere!" 

They all turned around and froze when they saw Gyuri panting by the front door probably from running there. 

"GO GO GO!!!" Jessica yelled as she and the eight girls sprinted towards the ladder. Too bad they didn't notice the pistol that Gyuri hid behind her back as she aimed it towards the running girls. 


A/N: Hello again! I'm back with a (super late) update. I was supposed to update this sooner but things happen :( please forgive me >.< But anyways the girls are almost out... Hopefully haha :D I have no idea when I'm going to update this again but I'll try and update sooner. So see you guys later!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much!! Love you guys as always :D Wolfey signing out *peace*