Uh Oh

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"We're back!" Sunny yelled out as she and her friends entered the house. 

"That was pretty quick." Taeyeon said, walking up to them and grabbing the bags they're holding.

"The line was pretty short." 

"You guys bought plenty of stuff." 

"Just in case Sooyoung or Yoona get hungry." Yuri called out as Taeyeon disappeared into the kitchen. 

"Did I hear my name?" Yoona asked appearing in front of the black pearl, startling the girl. 

"Where did you come from?" Yuri replied back with a question. 

"I'm sneaky aren't I?" Yoona grinned, slightly wiggling her eyebrow. 

"Alright, we'll leave you two love birds here. Bye." Sooyoung said as she, Tiffany, and Sunny waved goodbye as they headed off to their respected partners. 

"Idiot." Yuri muttered. 

"But you love this idiot though." Yoona sang causing Yuri to crack out a smile. 

"Maybe." The older girl teased.

"Yah!" 

---------

Another boring day of school for the eight girls. The four Badasses tuning out the sound of their teachers voice while  their girlfriends take notes. Nothing interesting, or so they thought. 

"Alright class!" The teacher said loudly capturing everyone's attention, even the sleepyhead Jessica. "It seems as if we have four new students. I want you all to behave and be respectful to them." The teacher turned towards the door. "You may come in." 

Four girls entered the room caputuring everyone's (mostly the guys) attention. Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon looked at each other worriedly. Out of all the schools in Korea, why this one?

"Please introduce yourselves." 

The girl on the far left introduced herself. "Hi everyone. My name's Hara and I'm single just to let you guys know." She winked causing some guys to whistle at her. 

"Oh great, another troublemaker. As if I don't have enough to deal with." The teacher thought silently sighing. "Alright, next." 

"My name's Jiyoung." She said with an excited tone as she gave a flirty smile much to the guys enjoyment. Her friend on her left rolled her eyes at the reaction. Before introducing herself next.

"Hi I'm Nicole." Her eyes showed no interest in the class. 

"I'm Gyuri." The last girl simply said, looking around the class to see if anyone caught her eye.

"Ok, you four girls may sit anywhere you want." The teacher spoke up making the four turn their heads towards him. "Just find an empty seat." And with that the four new students headed over to the four empty seats near the door, ignoring the lustful stares of the guys (except for Hara and Jiyoung). 

"This is going to be bad." Jessica thought as she stared at the direction where the new students were. "Please don't notice us." 

"They seem nice, should we say hi?" Sunny asked to the seven other girls. 

"I don't think that's a good idea." Taeyeon started. "I think it's best we leave them alone..." 

"Why's that TaeTae?" Tiffany questioned. 

"They seem like trouble." 

"How ironic considering you four are troublemakers." Yuri commented, her right eyebrow raised. Taeyeon shrugged in response. 

"Let's just stay out of their way, please?" The popular girls looked at each other one by one unsure if they should agree or not. 

"Just give us a reason to not say hi to them." Sooyoung said. 

"I thought we already gave you one." Jessica spoke up. 

"The one Taeyeon gave wasn't a very good one." 

"It's still a reason." 

While discussing on whether or not to say hi to the new students, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona hadn't realized four pairs of eyes staring directly at them. 

"It looks like we chose the right school." Hara said smirking along with her friends.

"I'm so getting Yoona." Gyuri muttered her lips. 

"Sometimes I wonder if you're all day and night unnie." The youngest, Jiyoung said shaking her head. 

"Can't help it, she's too y." The eldest replied back. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" Nicole asked looking at Gyuri, their leader who shrugged. 

"Let's just see what happens." 

---------

It was finally the end of school and the four gang members managed to keep their girlfriends away from the new students. The eight girls were making their way to their cars when a voice stopped them. 

"Taeyeon! Jessica! Yoona! Hyoyeon!" The girls whose names were called froze in place, silently cursing in their head. They knew who called them. 

"Anything you want, Gyuri?" Taeyeon asked turning around to face them, her face not amused at all. Sunny slightly tightened her hold on Taeyeon's hand as if saying 'be nice'. 

"Who are these other girls?" She questioned eyeing each one of the popular girls. 

"None of your business." 

"Well anyways, we just wanted to say hi." Jiyoung said trying to cool down the tense atmosphere. The youngest girl  looked at her unnies who had their eyes on their respective crushes. She mentally faced palm before she slightly elbowed Nicole wanting her to say something to help her. 

"Huh? Oh um yea. It was nice meeting you guys, it's a surprise we now go to the same school." Nicole nervously said. 

"I seriously don't understand my unnies. If you don't want them to suspect anything then start talking and stop checking them out." Jiyoung complained in her head.

"Sure..." Hyoyeon said not believing her. No one said a word as they all continued staring at each other. Hara especially looking at Jessica,

"I think we should get going now... See you guys tomorrow." Jiyoung spoke up breaking the silence. She and Nicole quickly grabbed Hara and Gyuri's arm as they pulled them away, heading off into a different direction. 

"Do you guys know them?" Sooyoung asked giving confused looks to the gang members. 

"Yea... It's a long story." Yoona answered. "Let's just head home so we can explain things better." Everyone nodded as they continued their path to their cars. 

As they reached home and entered the living room, which is now their hang out place in the house, the popular girls immediatly wanted them to explain how they knew the 'new students'. 

"Talk." Sunny commanded. Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona looked at each other wondering who was going to start talking. 

"We met them before we transferred to our school." Jessica started, the popular girls intently staring at her. "We're not exactly friends, but mere acquaintances." 

"Really? They seem to know you guys pretty well." Tiffany commented, raising an eyebrow. Jessica shrugged.

"But we don't really talk to them a lot."

"Yea, they usually come to us to make small talk. Nothing else." Taeyeon added. 

"I don't think it's nothing else. I saw that one girl eyeing Yoona up and down, checking her out." Sunny said remembering their encounter. Yoona gulped. Although she wasn't facing her girlfriend, she could feel her angry gaze towards her.

"Oh really now. It seems like she likes you." The black pearl spoke slowly, not taking her eyes off the younger girl. Yoona awkwardly laughed. Right now, she was fearing for her life. She had never seen Yuri this angry before, neither have anyone else in the room.

"She may like me, but I don't care cause I only have my eyes on you and no one else." Yoona said, her response causing her unnies (with the exception of the popular girls) to curl their fingers at the cheesy yet cute confession.

"Ok that's enough of that." Hyoyeon interrupted not wanting to hear anymore from her dongsaeng. "I feel like I'm going to puke." 

"I thought it was pretty cute." Sunny commented slightly smiling seeing Yuri blush like mad. 

"Yea alright let's just forget that ever happened." Jessica shuddered. Tiffany just giggled, her head against the blonde's shoulder. 

----------

"Should we make our move tomorrow?" Gyuri asked siting on a bed, back against the wall. She and her friends were currently in Nicole's house discussing about their plan. 

"Probably. But do you remember those girls that they were with unnie?" Hara asked while playing with a pencil she has in her hands. 

"Yea and I don't like them one bit. They were standing a bit too close for my liking." 

"They seemed nice to me." Nicole muttered. 

"I don't care if they're nice." Looks like the leader heard. "We need to do something about them." Gyuri leaned her head back, her gaze fixed on the white ceiling as she thought of different scenarios on how to get rid of those girls standing next to their crushes. 

"Should we call you're cousins?" The Maknae suggested. Gyuri's gaze turned to Jiyoung as she smirked. 

"That could work." She grabbed her phone that was next her and dialed a number.

"Hello Taecyeon?" She paused before speaking again. "I need your help your help with something." 


A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating for like a week, I slightly had writers block -.-" and it . I'll try my best to update soon, and once again sorry for the delay. Anyways, as you can see trouble is starting up hehehe and it's not going to be pretty. A lot of things will happen soon be prepared. :) Well until the next update, see you!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much for reading. Wolfey signing out *peace*