I'm Starting To Like You?

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Hey guys! We're back!!" Yoona yelled surprising everyone excluding Hyoyeon. 

"Why the hell are you yelling Yoona?" Taeyeon asked, annoyed. 

"Why not?" Yoona grinned and looked around. Her eyes caught a certain someone. "YURI-AH!!" She ran up to Yuri and gave her a tight hug. Jessica and Hyoyeon snickered to themselves.

"Yah! Why are you hugging me!" Yuri struggled to get out of the hug. Yoona pulled away a little, she was still hugging Yuri. 

"Why can't I hug you?" Yoona pouted.

"Cause..."

"Please?" Yoona did aegyo for Yuri.

"Aish! Just do what you want!" Yuri looked away. Yoona was too excited that Yuri let her hug her that she didn't notice a tiny blush on Yuri's cheek.

"What's wrong Yuri-ah?" Sunny said with a smirk.

"What?" Sunny didn't say anything. "Come on, tell me." 

"Maybe later."

"Aish." Yuri then turned her attention to the girl infront of her. "Yah can you let go now? I'm hungry." 

"Ok! Hyoyeon unnie and I bought many different kinds of food." Yoona said after she let go of the hug. Sooyoung's ears perked up at the mention of food.

"FOOD! WHERE?!" Sooyoung yelled looking left and right trying to find her desired food. She then saw Hyoyeon walking over to the other side of the rooftop holding a lot of plastic bags. "The food must be there." She said as she stood up from the ground and ran over to Hyoyeon knocking her down in the process. 

"Goddammit that hurts." Hyoyeon muttered trying to stand up. She didn't notice that Sooyoung landed on top of her. 

"Food...." Sooyoung whined, with one of her arms in front of her trying to grab the plastic bags. 

"Yah, can you get off of me?" 

"Huh? Oh sorry." Sooyoung got off and gave an apologetic smile.

"Are you guys having a love affair or something?" Jessica asked as she looked at the two. 

"No." Hyoyeon said with no emotions. 

"Sure, ok." Jessica shook her head before giving her attention back to Tiffany. "Do you want anything?"

"Uh, anything is fine." Tiffany answered with a smile. 

"Alright, be right back." Jessica walked towards Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were still on the floor. While on her way she past the danshin duo. She decided to purposely walk slower to see what they were talking about.

"Ah Taeyeon, we still need to do that small essay thing for English right? Can you please help out?" 

"Y-yeah.... Sure, w-where do you l-live, Sunny?" Jessica chuckled as she heard the kid leader stutter in front of Sunny. 

"Whipped." She thought to herself. Little did she know that she was whipped as well towards a certain mushroom. She smirked to herself and went on her way towards the plastic bag filled with food. She opened the bag and took out two bags of chips before returning over to Tiffany who was looking at her.

"Here." Jessica said as she handed one of the bags of chips towards the girl in front of her. Tiffany accepted the bag with a kind smile on her face.

"Thanks."

"No problem." The blonde then opened the bag and began eating. She didn't notice Tiffany studying her face.

-

"So Sunny, what do you think of this place?" Taeyeon asked nervously. She still couldn't understand why she always feels nervous to this girl sitting next to her. 

These two were sitting in the middle of the rooftop with the Hyoyoung couple and Yoonyul couple on their left side and the Jeti couple on their right. 

Sunny giggled noticing Taeyeon's nervousness. "I think it's really awesome here. How did you guys find this place?"

"Well we were just wandering around the school during the first week of our freshman year which was 2 years ago, and we just happened to stumble upon this deserted area." 

"Really? And you decided to look around the place?"

"Yea, pretty much."

"Wow, you guys are brave." Sunny said with a grin. Taeyeon blushed slightly at the compliment. She doesn't really care if people gave her one or not, but coming from Sunny, it makes something inside of her flutter with happiness.

"T-thanks." Sunny then put her head on Taeyeon's right shoulder. "W-what are you doing?" 

"Hm? Just resting my head on your shoulder. I always to this to my friends. Why? Are you uncomfortable?" Sunny then lifted her head back up facing Taeyeon. 

"Ah, no it's fine if you want to. I was just wondering." 

"if you say so." Sunny resumed her previous position from earlier and kept it there. "Yah Taeyeon-ah, don't you think all of us are getting along a bit better?" She felt Taeyeon nod.

"Yea. Before, none of us could stand staying in the same place with one of you guys nonetheless talking to you. But I guess that kind of changed when Sica said you and her are best friends. I think that threw everybody off." 

"Haha, I guess. You know what? I really missed Sica so much when she left Korea." Sunny said as she recalled her memories of the past. 

"Didn't you guys keep in contact?" 

"We did email each other and stuff but the time difference between Korea and America got in the way and we talked less and less until we lost contact. But I'm really happy that we found each other again." Sunny said with a smile on her face. 

"I guess Sica is really important to her. When will I become important as well?" Taeyeon thought to herself before sighing. 

"Something wrong?" Sunny asked.

"No it's nothing, don't worry about it." Sunny nodded against Taeyeon's shoulder. The two didn't say anything else as they let silence take over.

-

"Yuri-ah, do you want anything from the food we bought?" Yoona asked. They were sitting at the opposite corner from where Jeti was.

"Anything's fine Yoona." The said girl nodded.

"Alright then, I'll be right back." She then left to get some kind of food from the bag which was where Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were. Once she was a good distance away, Yuri started talking to herself quietly.

"Am I really starting to like you Yoona? I don't think I should. I'm afraid you'll treat me just like every other other girl that you dated." She let out a shaky sigh as she lifted her right hand to place it over her heart. It was beating fast. Yuri closed her eyes while lifting her head up towards the sky. "I guess my heart is starting to warm up to you." 

"I'm back!" Yoona exclaimed interrupting Yuri's train of thoughts. She dropped her hand from her heart and let it rest on her lap. She then turned her head towards Yoona. "Are you alright?" She saw that Yoona looked worried about her. 

"Please stop caring about me. Don't look at me like that." Instead of saying her thoughts she just came up with a lie. 

"I'm fine, just.... Tired."

"Oh ok..... I'll keep quiet for now." Yoona then sat down next to Yuri before handing her the food she got which was a rice cake. Yuri accepted it.

"Thanks... And what do you mean your going to keep quiet for now?"

"I won't talk or bother you until you feel ready to start bickering with me again. You seem really tired." Yuri gave Yoona a genuine smile for the first time since they met. 

"Thanks Yoona, I really appreciate it." Yoona on the other hand was speechless. 

"Woah, she looks so beautiful." She didn't realize she kept on staring at Yuri until she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

To:  Shikshin Maknae Yoona

From: Kid Leader Taeng

Meeting after school at the old abandon house.

"A meeting? Must be important." Yoona thought to herself as she looked at the message. 

She had a bad feeling about this.


A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with an update :) it's a bit shorter than usual but I hope you guys don't mind. Anyways I included little scenes towards the couples here haha. And what is this? A meeting? Things will be revealed pretty soon >:)  See you all on the next chapter ^^

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you for reading ^^ 

Wolfey signing out *peace*