SH!T

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

The four popular girls arrived at their classroom very sleepy. They had spent most of the night inside the school looking for the particular files of their enemies. It took a long time, but their hardwork payed off and they now have the certain information they needed safe inside their house. 

Tiffany yawned. "I'm so sleepy."

"I second that." Yuri added, she could barely keep her eyes open. "I feel like I'm going to pass out any second now." 

"Wake me up when the class ends." Sooyoung said as she laid her head down on her desk.

"Yah..." Sunny tried to scold the younger girl but decided against it, she was tired too. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a small nap." She looked at Yuri and Tiffany. 

"The teacher loves us anyways." Tiffany commented, yawning once more after speaking. She put her head down on the wooden desk just like Sooyoung. 

Soon enough the four girls ended up asleep, right through the whole class with no one bothering to wake them up.

--------- 

"So what do you think we should with those other girls unnie?" Jiyoung asked. They were currently inside a huge office inside Gyuri's mansion discussing on a few things. 

"I know for sure they're going to try and get them back." The eldest answered. "Basically, we have to make sure they have no clues on where we are so they'll have a harder time figuring out where their precious girlfriends are. Destroy any evidence." 

"If that's the case, do we need to get our school information unnie?" Nicole now asked thinking of when they first arrived at the school. She remembered clearly that they were supposed to write down their personal information including the house adress. 

Gyuri nodded. "We definitely need to get those." 

"What's our next step after that?" 

"We'll think about it once we get past part one." 

"I think we should get the school files tonight." Hara suggested. "Or should we risk it and get it tomorrow night." 

"Oh it's definitely tonight." Gyuri answered. "We can't take any chances." 

The rest of the girls nodded before they stood up and headed for the exit leaving the eldest girl in the room alone. Gyuri swiveled around in her chair thinking.

"Let's see if you can stop us." 

---------

Taeyeon sighed for umpteenth time since she ended up in this room. She was sitting down on the provided bed with her back against the room's wall. With her all her belongings taken, she had all the time to think about anything and everything. But all she wanted to do right now was get out of there and return home to her Sunny.

Easier said than done. 

The short girl looked around her room trying to find things that could be useful for her escape but it was basically impossible. There wasn't much in the room except for a bed, a nightstand, a small desk with a wooden chair, and a TV. No small items can be found anywhere. 

"They really know how to keep anyone from leaving." Taeyeon thought as she continued to look around. She let out a frustrated sigh before messing with her hair. "Please wait for us Sunny-ah. We'll do everything we can to get out of here." 

---------

"Hyo unnie, are you hungry?" Nicole asked the girl lying down in bed. 

"I'm fine Nicole." Hyoyeon answered not bothering to look at the younger girl which caused Nicole to pout. 

"Are you sure? You don't want me to get you anything?" 

Hyoyeon pondered over the question before finally speaking. "On second thought, can I get a glass of water? I'm kinda thirsty." 

Nicole nodded. "Be right back unnie." She quickly leaned in and gave Hyoyeon a peck on the cheek causing her to flinch. Once Nicole was out of the room, Hyoyeon immediately wiped her cheek. 

Unlike Jessica, Yoona, and Taeyeon, Hyoyeon would be constantly bothered by the younger girl giving her no time to think except at night when everyone is asleep.

"Peace and quiet for now." She thought as she sighed. During her time alone she thought about a certain someone. Although Sooyoung annoyed her most of the time, she can't deny the fact that she missed the taller girl dearly. The one person who gave her the true meaning of love and happiness. "It's so different without you being here with me." 

---------

"Ms. Hwang, Ms. Lee, Ms. Kwon, and Ms. Choi!" A loud voice made the four girls immediately wake up. They looked around confused and disoriented and once they gained enough sense, they realized they were the only ones in the room aside from the principal who was standing in front of them with an unpleasant look. "Do you four realize where you are?"

"Uh, no sir." Sunny replied to his question, her voice firm. 

"Well you're inside your classroom. Do you know what time it is now?" They all shook there heads. "It's 5pm." 

"5pm?" Tiffany repeated her face filled with shock along with her friends. 

"So you're saying we've slept for the entire school day sir?" Sooyoung asked slightly agape. None of them thought they'd sleep that long. Who knew they were that tired. 

The principal nodded his head to Sooyoung's question. "Since you four are the top students in this school, I'll let you off the hook. But only this once, understood?" 

The four popular girls nodded quickly, getting up from their seats and quickly bowed down. "Thank you sir!" They said in unison before grabbing their belongings getting ready to head out the school. 

"Wait." He said just as the girls were about to exit the room. They all turned around to face him. "Do any of you perhaps know of anything behind the disinstalled cameras in the office?" 

His words momentarily made the four girls freeze in their spots. Yuri spoke up for them, "No sir. We haven't heard of anything about this." He nodded his head studying Yuri's words carefully. 

"I see. I only ask this since you girls usually know what happens around this school." He let out a sigh. "You four may go now" Making a shooing motion with his hand. He watched them leave as he stayed behind in the classroom.

"If this has something to do with Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon, I'll make them feel my wrath." The principal muttered under his breath. "They better watch out if I ever catch them." He soon left the room closing the door behind him softly. 

Outside the school the girls quickly made their way to Yuri's car. "Yah, can you believe we slept that long?" Sooyoung asked her friends as they settled inside the car. 

Tiffany shook her head. "I thought we'd sleep through that class not the whole school day." 

"Wait, but why didn't the teacher or any of the other students wake us up though?" Sunny wondered aloud thinking it was strange that no one bothered waking them up. "This is weird." 

"Do you think Gyuri-ssi is behind this or something?" Yuri asked. 

"Most probably." Sooyoung answered with a sigh. "Things are going to get difficult from now on." 

During the ride back home, they all remained silent thinking of some possible ideas to save their lovers.

---------

Meanwhile, Gyuri and the other three girls had just arrived at the school. The door and gates were still open so they all easily went inside. "Tsk, no one's here?" The eldest muttered to herself as they strolled along the hallway. "What a great security they have." (obviously sarcastic). She shook her head as they continued walking, reaching their destination within minutes. 

Nicole, put her hand on the door knob and slightly twisted it. When it didn't move she knew it was locked. Using her head, she signalled the Maknae and had her unlock the door using the keys she stole from one of the staff members. 

"We're in." Jiyoung simply said as she opened the door widely. The four girls entered the room crouching with Hara in front leading them. She stuck her head out from behind the counter and looked around. Her eyes landed on the four security cameras that were a few feet away from them. Using her eyes, she trailed the cameras wires down to where it was connected and to her surprise, it was disconnected. 

"That's weird." Hara muttered to herself. 

"What's weird?" Nicole asked, hearing what Hara had said. Hara turned around and found Gyuri and Jiyoung looking at her with confused eyes as well. 

"You see those four cameras up their on the ceiling? It's supposed to be working and all that but guess what, the wires are already disconnected." 

Gyuri narrowed her eyes. "Someone must've been here already then." 

She stood up and went over to one of the organized filing cabinets. She opened one of the drawers and looked inside. 

"H, I, J... Bingo." 

The eldest girl reached her hand in and started seperating each student file trying to find Nicole's. 

"Jang Wooyoung, Jo Kwon. Jung Jessica, Jung Eunji, Jung Yonghwa.... Where's Nicole's?" 

Gyuri furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What happened to the file? She started over and carefully went over the student files once more. Hara walked up behind her and looked down. 

"Have you found it yet unnie? We're still trying to find our files." 

Gyuri shook her head. "I can't find it even though I'm looking at the correct ones, I even found Jessica's." 

"Unnie, I can't find mine or Hara unnie's file." The maknae came up next to Hara looking at the eldest for some sort of suggestion on what they should do.

"Are you sure you checked the right cabinet?" 

Jiyoung nodded her head causing Gyuri to let out a small growl. "Someone must've taken it and I think I know who."

---------

The next day at school, Sooyoung was walking alone to the cafeteria to meet up with the others. The hallway was abandoned with Sooyoung's footsteps being the only thing you can hear. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Nicole popped up in front of her and pushed down her books she held in her hands. The taller girl had slightly open with a confused look on her face. 

"Don't look at me like that. I know what you did." Nicole spat out, her voice dangerously low. 

Sooyoung decided it was better if she acted as if she didn't know what the younger girl was talking about. "Huh? What did I do?"

"You know what you did. It was you and your group of friends." 

Sooyoung continued to look at the younger girl confused making Nicole clench her hand tightly.

A sound of a slap was echoed around the hallway with the taller girl with her head facing to the right. Sooyoung slowly turned her head back to it's normal position looking head on at Nicole's hard glare. 

"You and your friends better watch your backs." Was all she said before she quickly ran down the hall leaving Sooyoung standing there shocked. She raised her hand to feel her cheeks and slightly flinched when she pressed on it. The tall girl sighed as she bent down to pick up her fallen books from the floor. 

In no time Sooyoung reached her table in the cafeteria making all her friends look at her with wide eyes. 

"What happened to you?!" Tiffany exclaimed seeing the red mark on Sooyoung's cheeks. 

"They know we have their files." The youngest of the three answered solemnly. "We better be careful cause they are now out to get us." 

"..." Sunny muttered. "This is bad." 

"No kidding." Yuri spoke up still looking at Sooyoung's cheek. "Does it hurt?" 

"Hurts like hell." The tallest girl muttered. 

The four girls sat silently around the table looking worriedly at each other. 

One wrong move, and they're ed.


A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with another update! Ok this update is actually a day late, I was supposed to update yesterday but i got caught up with a bunch of things -.-". So yea, luckily I'll be able to update on time this weekend. 

 

BUT HAVE YOU HEARD!!! JESSICA GOT KICKED OUT OF SNSD?????????   I don't even know what to think when I read this but I am seriously hoping it's fake. Maybe Jessica's weibo got hacked or something... I mean, didn't SNSD just renew their contracts?  I honestly think it's a bunch of bull but all we can do is wait until SM clears it up or something.

You can see the article here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/jessica-dropped-from-girls-generation

Anyways, I'll see you all soon! To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you so much! Love you guys! Wolfey signing out *peace*