Secretive Place

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

 RING~

The eight people on the rooftop heard the school bell meaning that it was time to head back to class. They all stood up from the ground and headed towards the door. Taeyeon stopped infront of the said door blocking everyone from exiting. 

"Uh Taeyeon? Your blocking the door." Sunny said, wondering why the girl stopped all of a sudden.

"I know it's just that..." Taeyeon turned around so she can face everyone. "I'm starting to like this. I just wanted to tell you all." 

"Like what?" Yoona asked. Her question got her hit in the head by Yuri.

"You babo. She obviously means she's warming up to us now." Yoona rubbed her head.

"Sorry, I'm slow." Yoona grinned. Yuri sighed while shaking her head.

"We're warming up to you too Tae." Sunny said cheerfully. 

"Hold on, did you just say 'Tae'." Jessica asked the shorter girl. 

"Yea, it's my nickname for her." Taeyeon blushed slightly which didn't go unnoticed by Jessica. Luckily she was the only one who saw it or else she wouldn't hear the end of Yoona and Hyoyeon teasing her about it. 

"Oh, maybe we should have nicknames for each other then." Sooyoung suggested.

"Er, how about we do that later, we might be late to class." Tiffany said while looking at her watch.

"Oh, I almost forgot." 

"We'll walk you guys to your classroom." Hyoyeon said as she started walking over to where Taeyeon was.

"Wait aren't we all in the same classes though?" Yuri asked. They all nodded.

"Yea, but we have to do something so we'll be leaving." 

"Well let's hurry up and get going." Sunny said as she slightly pushed Taeyeon out of the way and opened the door. The eight girls headed down the stairs making light conversations. They reached the bottom and made their way out of the abandoned hallway. 

"Man this place is creepy." Sooyoung said while walking. 

"Hold up, what's our next class." Yuri asked.

"Physics." Sunny answered. "Room 399."

"Well that's going to take about 8 minutes to get there from where we are." Jessica pointed out. "Plus we have 3 minutes until the tardy bell rings."

"Yah, are you serious?!" Tiffany said loudly. 

"Yes." 

"We can't be late, like we've never been late before." 

"Don't worry, we got this. Trust us for once." Hyoyeon said. 

"Alright." Tiffany sighed a little. The two groups continued walking along to their class but this time in silence. 

RING~

This time the tardy bell rang causing the popular girls to panic a little.

"Calm down Tiffany..." Jessica said to the girl next to her. She put her arm around her shoulder to try and calm her down. But that didn't really help Tiffany since her heart started to beat a little faster. 

"I'm trying." The slightly taller girl answered. They then walked in complete silence until Yoona raised her arm and suddenly said, "Hey, is that our class?" Sunny looked over to where Yoona was pointing.

"Huh. Oh, yea that's our class."

"Alrighty then. Time to make an entrance." Yuri looked at Yoona weirdly before a question that has been on her mind for a while popped up in her head. 

"Why do you guys do that." She asked. She was curious after all.

"Yea... Why do you guys do that?" Sooyoung also asked.

"We do this so we can gather everyone's attention easily. Plus it's pretty fun." Hyoeyon answered their question. Yuri nodded at the response. At this time, Jessica had removed her grip on Tiffany's shoulders and went up to her group of friends who were now standing in front of the door.

"Just stay behind us." Jessica said without looking at the four popular girls behind her. The said girls nodded although Jessica wasn't looking. Taeyeon who was standing in front of the classroom door opened it powerfully causing it to slam against the wall with a loud bang. This caused some of the students inside to jump slightly in their seats. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and had their attention towards the gang. The teacher sighed once seeing who was standing in the doorway.

"You guys are late." The four gang members ignored the statement and entered the classroom while motioning the girls behind them to enter as well. The teacher looked behind them as he saw more people coming in behind them. "I see you four aren't the only ones that are late. Seems like Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung are late as well." The said girls lowered their head slightly. 

"They're not late. It's just me, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Hyoyeon." Jessica said.

"Oh really now." 

"Yea excuse them for this will you? It was our fault anyways." The teacher thought for a while before nodding. 

"Alright then. Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung, you're off the hook this time." The four girls gave a thankful smile towards the school's gang whoch they returned with a nod. "Now then, you guys have some punishments for being late." 

"Maybe next time teach. We're out of here." Hyoyeon said as she walked out the door. 

"See you later! Well, maybe not." Yoona grinned at the teacher before following her unnie out the door. The only ones still inside the classroom was Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Are you two going to say anything to me?" The teacher looked ready to explode.

"Yea, you should shave that nose hair that's sticking out." Jessica said causing the class to laugh as well as Taeyeon. "Well then bye." Jessica exited with a proud smile on her face.

"Haha, yea you really should, it's kind of weird." Taeyeon then followed the rest of her members out the door but not before giving a playful wave to the teacher.

"Troublemakers will always be troublemakers." The teacher muttered. "I seriously don't get payed enough for dealing with this." He sighed and continued teaching the class.

-

"So the meeting Tae unnie?" Yoona asked as they were walking away from the classroom.

"I'll tell you when we reach the place." The place they were taking about isn't the rooftop where they usually go to. Taeyeon had decided that they should go to their secret area located at another abandoned place at their school. Why the school doesn't destroy these areas, nobody knows.

The place they were heading to was located at the back of the entire school, where no one goes except for some janitors that clean up near the area during the night. Since it was behind the entire school it took a good 16 minutes of walking to get to the place. Once there, they headed towards a huge building that was the old auditorium that the school used to use. The door was slightly ajar and it creaked as they pushed open the door. They entered the building and closed the door behind them with a soft thud. Jessica being the last one to enter, flickered the switch next to the door which caused the darkness to be replaced by light. They then walked up towards the stage and looked for the hatch.

"Found it." Yoona said as she pulled open the square sized door on the ground that was well hidden. One by one they slowly entered the hole in the ground with Taeyeon being the last one to enter. She closed the entrance behind her softly. Upon entering, they are greeted with some stairs that are well lit, that leads them downwards in the ground. Once reaching the end of the stairs, they must walk through a slightly lit hallway that had a slightly eerie feeling to it if one is not used to it. At the end of the long hallway they reached a solid iron door that can only be opened with a pass code.

Beep Beep Beep

The door opened after putting in the code. They entered the bright room and as soon as they were all in, the door closed behind them with a loud thud. When you first walk into the room you're greeted with a large couch on the left of the room with a huge T.V in front of it. On the right was where all the different kinds of technology that they had access to from computers, phones, GPS, etc. Anything you can think of. At the far back corner behind the couch were some stairs that led up a floor which contained some rooms where they can sleep if they wanted to. Also at the end of the room on the ground level of the layer, parallel to the door, laid a huge vault that contained different kinds of weapons. 

The four girls walked over to the couch and sat down getting comfortable. "So, Taeng?" Hyoyeon started, wondering what this meeting was about.

"Oh yea. Code F.E.A.R has seen called on." Taeyeon got straight to the point.

"Already?" Yoona said surprised. Taeyeon nodded.

"Yup, they'll give us missions at the most random times so we have to be ready for that." 

"How?" 

"By texting us." 

"Sica, do you know about this?" Hyoyeon asked the girl sitting next to her. 

"Of course I do. I was with Tae when she got the message in the club." 

"Ok then. So we're finally going to do something more fun?" Jessica let out a grin. 

"Hell yes." 

The girls were actually working in a secret agency that specializes in eliminations and fighting. They were usually given small missions that were pretty much easy to do if one was experienced. So when they got the news that they'll be doing something more exciting, they were extremely pleased.  

"Did they text you the details earlier at the rooftop Tae?" Jessica asked the midget.

"Yea, good thing Sunny didn't notice." Taeyeon answered as she recalled that moment. 

"That reminds me," Yoona spoke up. The three older girls looked at her. "I was supposed to ask you guys about that." 

"About what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Are any of you falling for them? Like you feel the need to always be around them?" Sighing slightly, Jessica and Taeyeon raised their hands with their head down embarrassed that they admitted it. The two then raised their heads and out their arms down while looking at Hyoyeon. 

"What?" The three gave her a look. "Alright, I kind of do. But I'm not really sure how I feel." They nodded at the answer before Taeyeon turned to Yoona.

"Since you're asking Yoong, how about you Huh?" The said girl was kind of fidgeting in her seat.

"Uh."

"Well?"

"I do but I don't know at the same time. *sigh* I don't think she likes me anyways." Taeyeon stood up and sat next to her. She put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. 

"Hey you don't know that. Just don't think about it for now." Yoona nodded.

"Thanks unnie." 

"No problem." 

"So what do we do when they ask us why we're dissapearing most of the time." Hyoyeon asked interrupting their moment.

"Well we can't tell them about what we do. Aish, we'll think of something later." Taeyeon said. 

"How much longer till school ends?" Yoona asked. 

"An hour." Hyoyeon answered while looking at her phone.

"Damn that's hella long from now." 

"Just play some games on the Wii or something." Jessica was about to say something but she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took out her phone and opened the message she received.

To: Agent I.P

From: L.B 

Are you and your friends ready? No time to answer, your first mission begins now. We need you four to bring someone from our rival group back to the base alive. We believe he has some important information. Your mission starts in 2 hours be ready by then.

"Well guys, looks like we're starting our first mission in a long time now." Jessica said as stood up from her seat and walked over to the vault at the end of the room. 

"ALREADY!" They yelled. 

"Yup now let's get our weapons and get our asses out of here." The three then stood up from the couch and headed to where Jessica was, in front of the weapon vault. Just like the door, you needed a pass code to open up this vault. Jessica put in the code and the vault opened up revealing many different kinds of weapons you can imagine. 

"What type of mission is this Sica?" Taeyeon asked.

"We got to bring someone back to the base alive." The three girls nodded and picked out their weapons that were best suited for the job. Yoona had a ALFA Combat pistol with a silencer at the end of the barrel, Hyoyeon had specialized brass knuckles that had  hidden blades, Taeyeon had a dagger that can easily be hidden, and Jessica had a reinforced metal bat that can withstand mostly anything. 

"Are you sure you want to bring a pistol." Hyoyeon asked the girl next to her.

"Hey you never know, I can shoot down the person's legs if they decide to run away."

"Suit yourself, good luck hiding that." Hyoyeon then looked at Jessica's bat. "You too Sica." 

"We're exiting through the back anyways." Taeyeon said. "Well then guys, let's do this." They exited the room with a loud bang as the door closed behind them. They all wore a smirk on their face as they walked. 

This is where the fun begins. 


A/N: Hey guys I'm back!!! Sorry for the late update. I had trouble coming up with ideas hehe but don't worry I won't give up on this. Because I updated late I made a longerish chapter. So I don't know if you guys know but I.P= Ice Princess and L.B= Leader Boa 

Yea, I just randomly used that XD So yea there will be action next chapter. With their first mission. Well, see you guys on the next update.

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you so much ^^ See you all again! Wolfey signing out *peace*