Clubbing Time

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Without knowing it was already 7:30pm and the girls were still in the mall. Sunyeon and Jeti had met up again after buying clothes from the store. "Yah, Fany-ah it's already late we need to go!" Sunny said as she looked at her watch. 

"Omo!" Tiffany said. "We need to get Yuri and Sooyoung." Sunny nodded. Sunny tool out her phone and sent messages to Yuri and Sooyoung. 

To: Kkapyul and Giant Sooyoung

From: Sunshine Sunny

Where are you guys? Let's meet at the food court. 

Sunny sent the message. "Aish Sooyoung would love being in the food court." She then got a message from Sooyoung after she said that. 

To: Sunshine Sunny

From: Giant Sooyoung

FOOD COURT??? I'LL BE THERE SOON!!!

Sunny shook her head and showed the other three the response she got. "She's like a second Yoona Taeng." Jessica said amazed. "I didn't think there was anyone else like her." Taeyeon nodded vigorously.

"So Yoona is a Shikshin too?" Tiffany asked. 

"Hell yes! She's a pain in the most of the time. She keeps on asking for food when she's run out of it." Taeyeon said. Tiffany and Sunny. They understood where the two were coming from. "Well I guess this world is smaller than I thought."

"Well let's start heading over there shall we?" Tiffany said before she started walking towards the place as the other three followed her. Jessica proceeded to walk faster so she can be next to Tiffany, leaving Sunyeon behind. 

"Are you planning this Sica?" Taeyeon thought to herself as she watched Jessica walking along next to Tiffany. "Taeyeon-ssi?" She heard Sunny say. "Do you think something's going on with Jessica?" 

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon answered her.

"I don't know. She's acting a bit weird." 

"Eh she's always like that." Taeyeon shrugged it off. 

"Alright then." Sunny then felt a small buzz in her pocket. She opened up her phone and found a text from Yuri.

To: Sunshine Sunny

From: Kkapyul

Sorry for the really late reply. Yoona took my phone without me noticing. But yea we'll be there soon.. See you.

Sunny hummed. "You alright Sunny?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yup just thinking of something." 

"Alright then." The two became silent again. They continued walking around the mall until they finally reached their destination. 

"I think I found Hyoyeon!" They heard Jessica yell to them before she went over to the said person. The three followed Jessica and greeted Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who was right next to her,eating. "Yo what happened to Yoona and Yuri?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"We left them alone together." 

"Are you serious." Sunny said to Hyoyeon. 

"Yes I am. It's pretty funny though." 

"Well looks like we might need to wait a while over here." 

"Why?" Jessica asked her bestfriend.

"Because I can see that Yuri and Yoona bicker alot. And by alot I mean alot. Well it's mostly Yuri who yells. Who knows what they could be doing now."

"When you put it that way it sounds wrong."

"Not that way!" Jessica stuck out her tougue. 

"Sica unnie! We're here!" The group turned around and found Yoona and Yuri walking towards them. They finally reached the table and greeted them. 

"What took you guys so long?" Sooyoung asked them. 

"This person right here." Yuri pointed to Yoona. 

"What?" 

"Grrrr..... Ok Yuri-ah, she's not worth it. Don't get mad. She's just being stupid, yes that's right." Yuri started talking to herself, this was the only way she can calm herself down. The four gang members however thought there was something wrong with her. Who talks to themselves?

"Uh... Is she ok Sunny?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yea, she's just angry and doing that helps her cool down."

"Oh..... Ok..." Taeyeon didn't know how to reply back. The group was silent. They just looked around at each other. Tiffany then decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

"So uh.... We need to leave now..." She said.

"Oh yea! I totally forgot! We need to go guys." Sunny said as she remembered why they were there in the first place.

"Huh? Already? What time is it?" Sooyoung asked while eating what was left of her food pile.

"Well now it's officially 8:01pm." Sunny said as she looked at her watch. 

"Yea we totally got to go or else we'll get in trouble." Sooyoung then gobbled up the east of her food quickly.

"Get in trouble?" Yoona asked confused.

"Yea, our parents gave us curfews. We need to be home by 9:00pm." Tiffany answered.

"Well you have an hour."

"Well that's true, but still." Sooyoung interrupted them.

"Alright guys I'm done with my food, let's go." Sooyoung then stood up from her seat and walked over to the nearest trash can which was a few feet away. "Would you guys mind to accompany us a little more until our limo arrives?" She said as she returned from throwing her trash. The four gang members looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not." Hyoyeon said. 

"I'm fine with them coming except for Yoona." Yuri said glaring at the certain person. Yoona raised her arms in surrender.

"I won't bother you, promise." Yuri said nothing as she started walking away from the group. Yoona looked at everyone before running off next to Yuri, not bothering her but just walking next to her quietly.

"Let's get going shall we?" Sunny grabbed Jessica's arm and they walked together following Yoona and Yuri. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon followed after leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany behind.

"Don't you think Sunny's a bit clingy with Sica?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"Let's start walking first." Taeyeon nodded and they followed the rest of the group. They were pretty far behind. "But yea, Sunny is kind of clingy." Tiffany said as they were walking.

"Ah...." 

"You jealous?" 

"Nah I'm just wondering."

"Don't lie." 

"Oh so your copying my lines now Huh?"

"Cause your lying, why would you ask me that question if your not jealous."

"I was just wondering."

"Sure you were." Taeyeon didn't reply to her as she looked else where. She was thinking to herself. 

"She's right though. Why would I ask that if I wasn't jealous. I can't stand Jessica being the one she clings on.... I gotta talk with Sica soon."

"You ok?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon which caused her to suddenly brake her train of thoughts.

"Yea." Taeyeon answered her. She then changed the subject. "So why do you guys have curfews?" 

"Our parents gave it to us, they're pretty strict. How about your guy's parents?"

"They're strict too but they couldn't control us anymore." Taeyeon recalled her and her friends past. "I mean we still live in the same house but we are a bit distant from our parents. Besides they are rarely home anyways."

"Oh..." Tiffany said not knowing what to say.

"Yea...." Taeyeon then sighed, not in a bad way though. The two then stayed silent or the rest of the way. It took a while but they finally arrived at the back of the mall where they were first at. They found their friends waiting for them.

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica said loudly. "What took you guys long?"

"Yea... Our limo is here already." Sooyoung said pointing in front of her.

"Sorry guys." Taeyeon then gave Tiffany the bags she had been carrying the whole time. "Thanks Taeyeon." The said girl nodded in response as she watched Tiffany get inside the limo along with her friends. 

"Bye Sunny-ah!" Jessica said as she waved goodbye. Sunny copied her. The four then watched the limo leave. 

"So what do you guys want do now?" Hyoyeon asked. They shrugged. It was only. 8:30pm and they didn't want to go home yet.

"Hm I don't know... You guys want to go clubbing?" Yoona said not knowing if they wanted to do that.

"Why not. Let's go." Taeyeon said and the four proceeded to go to Taeyeon's car which was a Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG. (Yes guys, I did research on what her car was XD).

Taeyeon sat in the drivers seat with Jessica next to her and Yoona and Hyoyeon in the back. Taeyeon started up the car and they headed out the malls' parking lot. The club they were going to was JYP Nation (sorry guys no idea what to put for a club name). It was the biggest and the most popular club in the city. It was pretty far away, about 20 minutes to get there, but since Taeyeon was going over the speed limit, they got thee in less than 10 minutes. She then parked her car in the V.I.P area of the club's parking lot and they got out. The four immediately saw a huge line of people waiting to enter. Luckily though, they knew the owner of the club so they didn't have to wait or anything. 

They passed all the people in line who were looking at them with envy. Who wouldn't when you've been waiting in line for a long time. As they reached the front of the line the bouncer immediately let them in. When they were finally inside, loud music was blasting throughout the place. "Well you guys know where to find me." Hyoyeon said before leaving her group and heading over to the dance floor. She was the dancing queen after all. 

"I'm gonna head over to the bar. You guys want anything?" Jessica asked her friends.

"You mind getting me a beer?" Taeyeon said. Jessica gave a thumbs up. "You want anything Yoona?" 

"Nah, I'm gonna head over there where those ladies are at." Yoona smirked.

"Oh god, can you please try to not have please. It's a pain in the trying to find where you went." 

"But that's ruining the fun." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the response.

"Fine then do whatever you want. I'm not going to be waiting for your later on, you find your way back to your house."

"Unnie~." Yoona used her aegyo to try and convince Taeyeon to change her mind.

"Ok ok just stop." 

"Thanks unnie love you!" Yoona then headed over to the group of girls she had her eyes on. 

"Uh ok, I'll be right back Taeng, where will you be at?" Jessica asked after Yoona left.

"I'll be at the V.I.P lounge as usual." 

"Alright." Jessica then headed over to the counter to order their drinks while Taeyeon headed over to the couch area in the V.I.P lounge. As she sat down on the couch another girl came up to her. She fairly young with dark brown hair. The girl was wearing a short white skirt and a revealing red top, that left little to no imagination to the mind.

The girl placed a hand on Taeyeon's shoulders causing her to look up at the culprit. "What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked a bit rudely while taking the girls' hands off her shoulders. She didn't intend for her voice to sound like that but she didn't appreciate being touched by a total stranger. The girl however, seemed unfazed by the reaction. Instead she gave a smirk.

"What are you doing all alone here?" The girl asked still standing. Taeyeon eyed her carefully before standing up as well. She didn't want to be easily vulnerable to her supposed enemy standing right in front of her.

"And why do you want to know." Taeyeon responded, really cautious. The girl chuckled.

"I see your the careful type, I like it." 

"Seriously, what do you want?" 

"Just a little fun, that's all." 

"What kind of 'fun'." 

"You know, getting into a room together. Having 'that' kind of fun."

"No thank you, I didn't come here to some random stranger." Just as the girl was about to say something, Jessica came back with the drinks.

"Thank god!" Taeyeon thought in her mind.

"Yo Taeng!" Jessica walked closer to her friend before stopping in her steps when she found a girl standing in front of Taeyeon. "Um, whose that." Jessica pointed to the girl.

"I don't know." Taeyeon answered.

"I see you have company." The girl spoke up. "You want to make this a ?" 

"Sica, let's get the hell out of here." Taeyeon mouthed to Jessica so the girl won't know they are trying to escape. Luckily, Jessica was excellent at reading other people's lip and she got the message.

"Hey! Is that Park JinYoung?" Jessica said as she pointed behind the girl. 

"Huh? What? Where?" The girl turned around trying to look for the dude. While she was distracted, Jessica and Taeyeon ran for it. After going to a 'safer' place of the club which is the back of the club where no one ever goes, they catches their breaths. Jessica handed Taeyeon her drink. 

"Thanks." Taeyeon muttered and took a sip of her beer. "Man, that was some crazy ."

"No, I thought she was an innocent person who doesn't know what she was doing." Jessica said sarcastically before rolling her eyes. 

"Whatever." The two then drank their drinks in silence. 

Taeyeon then suddenly remembered the text she received right before they went over to SM Mall to save Sunny and her friend. "Yah Sica." She nudged the girl next to her.

"What?"

"Code F.E.A.R."


A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since I updated. Sorry about that, I'm just too busy with school work and I'm not even a sophomore yet in high school -.-". Well that's a fact that you know about me now. And also because I procrastinate on my projects also XD, bad habit I have. Hahaha so yea what do you guys think Code F.E.A.R is? I'd like to know what you guys think :). Well then, I'll see you all again on the next chapter! Hope you enjoy!

To my subscribers, silent reader, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you! ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*