The Failed Plan? Part 2

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Yah! Stop splashing me TaeTae!" Tiffany yelled loudly. Taeyeon stopped what she was doing and looked at the younger girl confused. 

"TaeTae?" 

"Yea, that's my nickname for you." Tiffany smiled before taking her revenge on the midget. 

"Yah! I'll get you back for that." Taeyeon smiled happily as she and Tiffany continued splashing water around having fun with no worries, or at least that's what they thought.

Jessica had been watching them for awhile not even noticing the sounds that came from the TV. She looked away from the laughing duo from the pool having heard enough of them, and turned her attention to her bleeding palms. She sighed before walking over to a nearby cabinet that held a first aid kit. She carefully placed some antibiotics to the wounds on both hands before putting on some band aids over it. She walked back to the couch and sat down focusing on the screen in front of her.

"Just calm down Jessica, you can do this!" Jessica thought to herself trying really hard to focus on the screen which at this point was impossible since she kept hearing the yells from both Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"TAETAE!" She heard Tiffany yell before the said girl started laughing. Jessica gritted her teeth in annoyance. Oh how badly she wanted to punch something right now.

"Upstairs is a safe place for me to not do anything stupid." She muttered, grabbing the remote and closing the TV. She quickly went up to her and Sunny's shared room.  She closed the door with a loud bang indicating she really wasn't in a good mood. She went to the bed and lied down on it, grabbing a pillow. She put the said pillow infront of her face as she screamed into it. After venting out her built up frustrations and plans for revenge, Jessica became tired and sleepy.  "Sleeping will help me forget about everything." Jessica yawned a bit before she closed her sleepy eyes, falling into a deep sleep while hugging the pillow she used to muffle her scream earlier. 

---------

Sunny had just returned from wherever she was. She was out for about two hours and Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't even noticed. Everyone else was out having fun somewhere.

Sunny closed the door behind her softly, before heading near the living room to see if 'you know who' was still having fun at the pool. She saw them lying down on the chairs just chilling out and talking about random stuff that came to mind. Sunny's shoulders drooped as she sighed and headed up to her and Jessica's room. 

"Stupid." She said with a small smile on her face as she saw Jessica sleeping while hugging a pillow. "Sorry the plan didn't work out the way we wanted to. I wonder what will happen later when everyone's back here." Sunny then walked over to the TV to grab the remote. She walked over and sat down next to the sleeping 'princess' before turning on the TV. Anything was better up here in the room than down stairs. 

---------

"Hey TaeTae?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon hummed in reply. "Do you think we're the only ones here today?" 

"I don't think so, I thought Jessica and Sunny were here." Tiffany sat up.

"I didn't see them..." 

"Me neither." 

"Maybe they're upstairs?" Tiffany wondered. Taeyeon shrugged. 

"Let's forget about them for a while, it still hurts seeing them together." Tiffany nodded before laying back down and closing her eyes trying to get rid of her thoughts on Jessica. Luckily for her, everything was quiet and peaceful for half an hour. That was until her friends decided to come back.

"HEY EVERYONE WE'RE BACK!!" The two heard Sooyoung yell from inside the house.

"Goddamn, does she need to be that loud?" Taeyeon said. Tiffany opened her eyes and sat back up.

"Even I didn't know she was that loud, and I knew her for a long time too. I usually have the loudest voice among my friends." 

"Oh really?"

 "Yea. Come on, let's head inside and shower." Tiffany said while standing up and grabbing her things. Taeyeon followed soon enough and they headed inside the house. They were immediately greeted by Yoona.

"Tae unnie! Where were you and Fany unnie?" The youngest asked. 

"We were just at the pool Yoong." Taeyeon answered.

"We have a pool?!" 

"Why do you sound so shocked?"

"I didn't know we had a pool! Yuri-ah, let's go swim!" Yoona said excitedly slightly jumping up and down next to Yuri. 

"Swim?" Yuri said confused. 

"Yes, swim. Let's go now!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand as she dragged her up the stairs. 

"Yuri's been giving in to Yoona's request more recently don't you think?" Sooyoung asked once the two were out of sight. 

"Yea, seems like she likes her now. Or maybe getting used to her presence." Hyoyeon stated. "I remember when Yoona and I first met, she was so annoying but after about a day or two I quickly adjusted to her loudness and playfulness." 

"That must've been a pain." Tiffany said, wondering how that must've been like. 

"Not really. Well after a while you just get used to it." Hyoyeon shrugged. "But that's just me." 

"So shall we go upstairs? We haven't seen Sica and Sunny for hours." Taeyeon said starting to walk towards the stairs. 

"Really? They didn't go out with anyone of us though." Sooyoung said walking along with the other three girls. "I remember asking them if they wanted to hang with us and they just said they'll just stay here." 

The four girls reached the top of the stairs and Yoona quickly went up to them. 

"Sica unnie and Sunny unnie are gone." 

"WHAT?!" The four girls yelled in shock. Yoona flinched at their loudness but nodded. 

"Yuri and I went to their rooms to say that everyone was back already and then go swimming, but all we saw was an empty room." 

Taeyeon being the most calm person and also in leader mode quickly asked, "Did they leave any notes or anything?" 

"Nothing we saw unnie. It's like they vanished out of thin air." 

Hyoyeon ran a hand through her hair, trying to think of places where Jessica would be. Sooyoung stood there frozen at the fact one of her best friends was missing. Tiffany on the other hand was worried. It was almost 6pm and the sun would set soon. 

"Jessi, Sunny, please be ok."  Tiffany thought silently to herself.

---------

Sunny and Jessica weren't in any danger, they were just walking along on the sand next to the ocean that was near where their house was.

"So you woke me up for this?" Jessica asked stopping. She faced forward and looked out into the horizon. 

"Hey it's pretty cool out here. Remember we used to do this when we were younger?" 

"Yea, I would always splash you with the water." 

"And I would always get you back for it." Jessica and Sunny faced each other and grinned. It was really rare that these two would hang out like this after everything that has happened for the past years. 

Jessica sighed. "I bet we're gonna get a huge load of scolding when we get back." 

"Hey but it's worth it right? Besides, it kind of helped us get rid of our minds of what we saw earlier." 

"I was hoping for the plan to work.." 

"Me too Sica, but I guess most of the things we want aren't going to happen unless we actually do something and try, not do some stupid stuff like this." 

Jessica yawned before asking, "You want to go to my treehouse?" Sunny looked at Jessica weirdly. 

"We have school tomorrow." 

"I brought our school uniforms in this bag." Jessica held up a backpack with her right hand. 

"When did you even do that?" 

"Secret." Jessica stuck out her tongue. 

"But seriously, we still gotta tell them where we are. Did you bring our phones."

Jessica nodded. "Do you want it?" Sunny shook her head before walking ahead. When she noticed Jessica wasn't following her she turned around.

"Aren't you going to show me your treehouse?" 

"I thought you didn't want to go." Jessica said while catching up to Sunny. The younger girl shrugged. 

"Its pretty cool to like be away from everyone like this." 

"I guess, but it gets lonely after awhile. You need someone with you, you know." 

Sunny nodded as they silently walked over to Jessica's treehouse.

---------

"Woah Sica! This is your treehouse?" Sunny exclaimed as they reached their destination. The tree house was at least 200 feet of the ground and was connected with many different trees to support the weight. Jessica nodded. 

"Like it?" 

"Hell yes. This place is huge! It's like a real house on a tree." Jessica chuckled. 

"Well you'll be surprised when we get inside." Jessica walked over to the main  base of the tree, right in the middle of where they were standing, and looked for a keypad. The keypad was very well hidden, so it took a while for Jessica to find it. When she did find it, she input the pass code and and elevator like box came down from the tree. Jessica motioned for Sunny to step in before she followed as well. Jessica pressed a button in the box before they started moving up. Sunny looked down as they were going up, holding down on a railing to make sure she doesn't fall off. 

"This is daebak."  Jessica smiled as they reached the entrance to the tree house. Jessica and Sunny got out of the elevator box and stepped on the floor made of wood. "How much did this cost to make?" Jessica shrugged. 

"I don't really remember, but I know for sure it costs a lot." Jessica walked over to the door and opened it. As soon as they both stepped inside she closed the door. Sunny was an awe at what the treehouse contained.

"You know what, I think this is better than the house we're living in. It's seriously like a regular house, but it's up like hundred feet from the ground." 

"Whenever I get mad at my parents, I always go to this place." 

"No kidding, I would go here too." Jessica laughed. 

"There's food in the kitchen, and the plumbing works." Jessica pointed to her left where the kitchen was located. 

"This is the best place ever!" 

"Oh also, just pick any room you want upstairs. I'm going to be sleeping." 

"Alright, I'll be exploring your awesome treehouse Sica." Jessica nodded before heading upstairs and into a random bedroom with the backpack in hand. 

---------

Six girls are waiting in the living room for Jessica and Sunny to come back. It was already around 9pm and they still had to go to school tomorrow. 

"Goddammit, where the hell are they?" Taeyeon said frustrated. 

"I think they'll come back soon enough." Hyoyeon replied. "Besides when has Sica down anything stupid." 

"Plenty of times." 

"No." 

"Yes."

"Alright let's not get into fights now." Sooyoung said trying to stop the two girls from proceeding any further. Sooyoung then patted Hyoyeon's head. 

"Yah!" Hyoyeon pushed Sooyoung's hand off her head. 

"What?" Sooyoung asked looking all innocent.

"Aish!" Hyoyeon messed her hair in frustration. 

"Whipped aren't you Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon teased. 

"Oh shut up as if you aren't with Sunny." 

"That's true TaeTae." Tiffany said smiling. 

"Not you too." She groaned.

Yuri and Yoona just watched the four girls talk. Yuri suddenly yawned signaling she was tired. Yoona nudged Yuri. 

"You sleepy?" Yuri nodded. "Just sleep then." Yuri nodded again as she put her head on Yoona's left shoulder, quickly falling asleep despite the loud noises cause by the other girls. Yoona smiled slightly as she grabbed Yuri's hand, playing with it from time to time while watching her unnies. 

"I think we should just sleep in." Sooyoung suggested. "I don't think they'll show up." 

"Yea..." Hyoyeon agreed with the tall girl. "Sica sent me a message." 

"What does the message say?" Tiffany asked. 

"It says 'If you guys are waiting for Sunny and I, don't cause we won't be back by tomorrow. Just sleep and we'll meet at school tomorrow.'" 

"Alright then let's head up." Taeyeon turned to look at her dongsaeng. "Is she sleeping?" Yoona nodded. "Wake her up, we're going up." Yoona slowly removed Yuri's head from her shoulder and lifted her up bridal style. Her unnies looked at her confused. 

"What?" They shook their heads. 

"Nothing..." They all said. Yoona shrugged her shoulders before following her unnies up the stairs and being careful to not drop Yuri. Once she was inside their room she placed Yuri down on the bed slowly before closing the bedroom door. The only light in the room was from the moon that shone threw the window. 

"Should I or should I not?" Yoona thought to herself. "Maybe just this once."  Yoona bent down and placed a kiss on Yuri's forehead before she got on the bed and layed down next to her. She grabbed the blanket and pulled it over them. Yoona smiled to herself before finally falling asleep.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back with another update :) I made this chapter longer just because I love you guys hahaha. But yea, I ended with this cute Yoonyul moment that made me spazz a bit while writing it XD. But yea Sunsic left and everyone is worried. Next chapter will be very interesting *smirks *

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story of mine, thanks for reading :) ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*