Secret Exposed

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Alright everybody." Ms. Clark said to the class in korean, "Since it's the first day of class, everyone must introduce themselves in front of the class in English." Everyone in the class nodded except a few who groaned in dismay. "Ok let's see who shall go first.... Jessica?" The said person looked up from her phone. "Can you please introduce yourself to the class?"

Jessica stood up and walked to the front of the class. Everyone was staring at her. "The name is Jessica, nice to meet you I guess..." She said in English. The class clapped politely. 

The teacher nodded and asked in English, "Are you fluent, Jessica?"

"Yes I am."

Tiffany and her friends stared at Jessica. "I didn't think she knew English." Tiffany whispered in Korean.

"Neither did we...." Sooyoung whispered back before looking at Jessica again.

"Alright Jessica you may go back to your seat." Ms. Clark said. Jessica nodded and walked over to her friends. 

"It still surprises me you know English you know." Taeyeon said. 

"Shut up." 

The 3 excluding Jessica laughed. 

"Tiffany? Can you go next?" They heard Ms. Clark say. 

"Of course." Tiffany walked up to the classroom and gave her signature eye smile. "Hello everyone my name is Tiffany, nice to meet you all." The class clapped loudly along with some yelling from the male students. 

Jessica on the other hand sat quietly, she was mesmerized by Tiffany's eye smile.

"Tsk, she's trying to be all sweet now." Hyoyeon said. "Don't you think so Sica?" Jessica didn't answer as she was still in her own world. "Why is my heart beating fast when I see her eye smile? I shouldn't be affected by this since I seen her do this most of the time. Argh... Why is my stupid heart like this." Jessica thought before she was nudged by Yoona who was sitting next to her. 

"You alright Sica unnie?" 

"Huh? Oh... Yea I'm fine..." 

The 3 friends then looked at each other, something was definitely going on here. 

"Ok next Yoona." Ms. Clark said. They didn't notice that some of the students already went and introduced themselves. Yoona looked at her friends as if asking what to do. Her best friends just motioned her to go, along with a 'fighting'. "Yoona?" She heard her name being called. Yoona walked to the front of the class.

"Hi everyone, my names Yoona." She said while looking down, she was thinking about how stupid she sounded. The class clapped for her and she looked up, she saw her best friends trying hard not to burst out laughing. Yoona returned to her seat and was greeted with laughter.

"Oh my god Yoona that is so funny!" Taeyeon said in between her ajumma laugh. Yoona's face turned red in embarrassment.

"Shut up, it's not like you 2 can do any better."

"I can try. At least I won't look down at the floor." Hyoyeon said as she meronged the groups Maknae. Yoona pouted which caused the other 3 to laugh even more. 

"Is everything ok back there?" Ms. Clark asked the 4 friends at the back of the class. They immediately stopped laughing and looked at the teacher. They noticed that everyone was staring at them. 

"Yea everything is fine chill out." Hyoyeon answered. 

"Excuse me?" 

"What?"

"Show some respect. Do you have any manners?"

"What the hell are you talking about, I didn't do a damn thing." The class stayed silent as they witnessed Hyoyeon arguing with the teacher. They didn't know what to do.

"Kim Hyoyeon, do you want to go to the principals office?" Ms. Clarked said. This was her last attempt in keeping Hyoyeon from being rude in her class.

"No, not again at least...." 

"I thought so, now get up here, it's your turn."

Hyoeyon stood up from her desk and muttered a " this teacher," before heading to the class.

"Name is Hyoyeon, you know. Yea.... Nice to meet you...." She said with a bored tone, she doesn't like this class one bit. The class clapped slowly.

"....... Ok. Sunny! Your turn." Sunny nodded and went up to the class.

"Hello everyone my names Sunny, pleased to meet chu." Everyone clapped as she returned to her seat.

"She has a cute accent.... Wait what am I saying?!"  Taeyeon thought as she stared at Sunny. "I can't like her, she's Jessica's."

"Ha... Sunny's accent is funny."  Jessica thought as she watched her best friend introduce herself.

"Alright, Sooyoung." 

"Yes," Sooyoung said as she made her way to the front of the class, "Hi my name is Sooyoung nice to meet you." 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "God this class is like the second hell...."

 "Ok, last but not least, Taeyeon, will you come up." Ms. Clark looked expectantly at Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

"Hello my name is Taeyeon, nice to meet you." 

"Alright that's pretty good. Ok then since some of you are fluent in the English language you do not need to do the following, but you will do something else that will replace what the rest of the class is doing, understand? As for the rest of you, copy down what I have written on the board. Any questions?" Ms. Clark looked around and seeing as there was none she continued. "Ok, after everyone is done with the notes I'll be putting you guys into pairs." 

The students groaned and started whispering. "Alright class settle down. You're not going to die if you don't get the person you want. Deal with it. "

"Deal with it my . That's bull . Isn't it Hyo unnie?" Yoona asked. Hyoyeon nodded, totally agreeing with Yoona.

"At least you guys have the easiest to do, I probably got the more difficult stuff." Jessica said in dismay. 

-

"You guys are so lucky." Tiffany whined. "This is so easy."

"To us, no. To you, yes." Yuri said while taking down the notes.

"Still..." Tiffany sighed.

"Alright, everyone are you finished?"

"Yes Ms. Clark." 

"Good, I will now announce your partners. Let's see, Taecyeon and Nichkhun, Suzy and Amber, Daesung and Jiyong, Tiffany and Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona, and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Everyone excluding Tiffany and Jessica will be studying and  quizzing each other on the notes since we will have a quiz on Thursday." The class groaned even more at the mention of a quiz. "Ok go to your partners and get started."

"Oh why me out of all people. I have to be partners with the stupid Jung." Tiffany muttered. She sighed and looked up after a while and she saw Jessica staring at her. "What?" She asked with attitude.

"Nothing."

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the response. "Sure, if you say so."

 Ms. Clark walked over to Tiffany and Jessica, "For you 2, since your both fluent in English I'll assign you 2 this packet which you must read and write an essay on, don't worry, you both are working on one essay. Do you have any questions?" The two said girls shook their head. "Alright then here you go." She then handed them the packet and walked back to her desk.

"You can do this yourself, right nerd?" 

"Shut up I'm not doing this myself, you are going to help me whether you like it or not, get it?"

"Like I would do that."

"I will make you."

"Really now. I'd like to see you try."

"Should I do aegyo? I guess it comes down to this." Tiffany sighed then started pouting and showing aegyo at an attempt to make Jessica help her. "Jessi~ can you please help me on this?" 

Jessica was stunned. She sat frozen in her seat. "Did she just do aegyo...... OMG it's too cute for me to handle. Wait, did I just say that?"

"Did it work? She seems shocked..... Probably not..." Tiffany thought to herself as she stared at Jessica.

"Uh....." 

"Will you help me?" 

"Uh... Ok, ok I'll help...." Jessica said dazed. 

Tiffany mentally cheered. "Great I'll see you later then."  Jessica just nodded slowly.

-

Meanwhile, the three other pairs decided to work together. 

"So um, Sunny? Can you say 'Good afternoon?' in English?" Taeyeon asked.

Sunny sighed but nodded and said what she had to say. The six were totally awkward with each other, they didn't know what to do.

"You guys want to do this later?" Hyoyeon suggested, she doesn't want to do this.

"No we have to study." Yuri answered Hyoyeon, after all she wanted good grades in her classes.

"Aish, you five can study. I'm just gonna go on my phone." 

Before she was able to get her phone out of her pocket, Sooyoung grabbed her arm and said, "Ok I know we hate each other and all but I still want you to study so you won't fail this class." 

Hyoyeon stared directly into Sooyoung's eyes. "Please?" Sooyoung said sweetly causing the four other girls in the table to curl their fingers. 

Hyoyeon sighed before saying, "Fine......" 

"Ok now study these notes alright?"

"Woah, since when did Hyoyeon follow someone else's orders?" Taeyeon thought as she watched what was happening. 

"What's going on today? First, Sica unnie and now Hyo unnie. This is so weird."  Yoona thought to herself. 

"What is wrong with me. What's wrong with my heart, beating so fast? No! I'm not falling in love with this girl!" Hyoyeon thought while staring at the notes in front of her.

"Heh, I guess Hyoyeon isn't all that badass after all." Yuri said smirking.

Hyoyeon looked up. "You want to fight with me?"

"Maybe I do."

"Alright, let's take this outside then." She said as she stood up while grabbing Yuri's collar.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, can you please release Yuri?" Sunny asked politely, she didn't like where this was going.

"What are you gonna do about it. I don't understand why Jessica won't do anything to you." Sunny stayed silent. "Thought so. Now then Ms. Yuri, you are going to regret what you said to me." Just as she was about to punch her, the teacher stopped them.

"Kim Hyoyeon what do you think you're doing?" 

"Nothing.." 

"You are going to the principals office NOW."

"Yo, Ms. Clark can you not send her there?" Taeyeon said to the teacher.

"And why can't I send her there?"

"Cause she did nothing wrong. She was just showing Yuri over there some boxing tricks." 

"Since it's the first day I'll let it off, you're lucky Kim Hyoyeon." The teacher then walked back to her desk.

"Thanks for the lie Taengoo." Hyoyeon thanked her friend.

"Yea no problem, we would probably be in deep if that happened." 

Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yuri sat there silently. "Got nothing to say now?" Hyoyeon asked them. 

"Yo, what the hell happened." Jessica asked as she walked over to them along with Tiffany after witnessing what happened.

"That girl happened." Hyoyeon pointed to Yuri, "She pissed me off."

"Are you guys alright?" Tiffany asked her best friends in concern. The three nodded. Tiffany then glared at Hyoyeon.

"You don't scare me." 

"Ok Hyo unnie, let's not get into trouble again." Yoona said, "You know what will happen." 

"Tsk, fine."

"Can I ask why you guys can't get into trouble?" Sunny asked quietly, she was actually pretty curious. 

"Stop acting like you like us, we're you're enemies aren't we?" Yoona said rudely.

"Ok that's it! Stop being mean to Sunny here alright!" Jessica said loudly.

"And why not." Taeyeon asked as she was now interested where the conversation was going. She wasn't the only one, six other girls are also curious.

"Sunny is my best friend alright. I can't act like I don't know her anymore. It's hard pretending we don't know each other." Jessica said.

The secret was finally out.


A/N: Hey guys this is the next chapter to the story. Finally some interactions with the couples XD. Sorry if this is a little confusing with the English and Korean thing but oh well, I'm too lazy to fix it. Haha I'm a lazy author. Oh and before I forget, Happy Late Birthday to our Ice Princess who is now warm, Jessica Jung!! Although it must be hard celebrating her birthday with what happened. 

Anyways, to my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this Fanfic, thank you guys and girls ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*