Confused and Afraid

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"When will they be back?" Taeyeon asked. She and the others were still sitting on the floor waiting for anyone of Gyuri's friends to come over. 

Jessica shrugged. "I think we'll have to wait a few hours." 

"Why can't they just hurry up, I'm tired of waiting." Hyoyeon whined as she moved to lie on her stomach.

"Patient is key unnie." Yoona said as she poked the dancing queen's face. Soon after, a knock on the iron door was heard as the girls turned their heads towards the sound. 

"Miss Taeyeon, Miss Jessica, Miss Yoona, and Miss Hyoyeon." A butler spoke. "Miss Gyuri told me to tell you that you have 30 minutes left until they have to seperate you four again." 

"Ok, thanks for telling us." Taeyeon replied to the man on the other side of the door.

"No problem." 

They soon heard his footsteps becoming fainter and fainter until it was quiet again. The four looked at each other and nodded.

"Can we go over the plan again? I need to make sure I understand it." Hyoyeon quietly spoke just in case someone might be listening to their conversation. Taeyeon nodded at the younger girl.

"Alright. So basically, when they get here, they'll have to open the door right?" The leader started explaining the plan detailed. "So when they tell us to go out, the three of us, Sica, Yoong, and I will get out first. You'll be the last one." 

Hyoyeon nodded. "I got it so far."

"Ok. Once you're out make a run for it. It doesn't matter where you run just try and get to safety."

"So then you guys will hold them back?"

"Pretty much. By the way Hyo, try and go left and right when turning in a hallway so if we manage to run away as well we can quickly find you." Jessica said. 

"That's smart." Taeyeon commented while nodding her head causing the infamous ice princess to glare at her.

"You don't think I'm smart?" 

"No it's not that!" The midget had both her hands in front of her waving them while shaking her head. "It's just... Uh how do I say this... It's just you never participate in any of our discussions before." 

Jessica nodded her head, understanding her friends words. "I see." 

"Hold on, what do you mean by left and right?" Hyoyeon asked confused.

"Like, when you reach the end of a hallway turn left. When you reach the end of that hallway turn right and just keep repeating the pattern." 

"Oh, alright. I got you." Hyoyeon gave a thumbs up signalling she has now understood the plan perfectly.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Hyoyeon unnie, Sica unnie, Yoona unnie, Taeyeon unnie, it's time to go back to your rooms." Jiyoung called from the other side before pulling the metal door open revealing the four girls who trapped them here. 

Hyoyeon took a deep breath getting herself ready to run as fast as she can. Deep inside she was really nervous, what if they catch her? What will they do if they manage to find her? The dancing queen shook her head to get rid of these bad thoughts. 

"It's now or never Hyo. You need to do this for your friends and your girlfriend." She gave herself some confidence. With a shaky breath, she looked at the kid leader, the ice princess, and the deer before giving a small nod. The three gave her a quick wink signalling that they were ready as well. 

"Are you guys ready?" Nicole asked. She was standing outside of the room leaning against the wall. 

"Yea I guess so." Taeyeon replied getting up and slightly stretching. Jessica, Yoona, and Hyoyeon followed suit as well slowly standing up. 

"Alright then." Gyuri said before making a motion with her head, telling the four imprisoned girls to get out of the room. One by one they exited out with Hyoyeon at the end just like planned. When they all exited, Hara closed the door behind them. Jessica, who was next to Hyoyeon quickly and unnoticeably tapped her arm. The blonde girl looked at her, and the dancing queen knew it was time to escape. 

Not saying anything else, Hyoyeon quickly ran pass Gyuri, Nicole, and Jiyoung moving her legs as quickly as she could do get away from them. She didn't turn to look back, instead she just focused ahead and followed what Jessica had told her to do. "Turn left and right, Hyo. Just keep doing that." 

"Yah! Get her!" Hyoyeon heard the faint voice of Gyuri from behind her. Although she knew her friends were stalling them as best as they could, she still gulped with fear. 

The fear of getting caught. 

"Keep going, you'll be fine and they'll be fine." Hyoyeon chanted to herself as she continued moving hoping she can find a hiding place soon enough. 

---------

Yuri and Tiffany continued walking about the hallways. They didn't know where they were going, but they still continued trudging forward. 

"I can't believe someone lives in a huge place like this, it's so confusing." Yuri slightly complained. "Plus, we saw some pretty disturbing things during our time here." 

"You can say the last part again." Tiffany spoke not able to forget what she had saw in that room. She gave a small sigh, still continuing to walk to nowhere when she felt her phone vibrate. Both Yuri and TIffany stopped in place.

"It must be Sunny." Yuri quietly said. 

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Sunny Bunny

You find anything interesting? 

 

 To: Sunny Bunny

From: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

Well we found a torture chamber O.O I guess you can say that's interesting...

 

Tiffany was about to return her phone back into her pocket when she felt it vibrate in her hands within a few seconds after sending her message. 

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Sunny Bunny

Seriously?! We found a prison room....

 

"Yah Yuri-ah, guess what Sunny and Sooyoung found, a prison room." Tiffany spoke after reading the text message displayed in her phone. 

"A prison room? I'm actually more afraid now..." Yuri replied, a cold shiver running through her body.

 

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

I wish we can find them quickly. I'm getting a weird feeling something is going to happen soon.

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Sunny Bunny

Same here... I'll text you later again if we find anything else.

 

Tiffany looked up from her phone and put it away. "Let's keep going, Yuri. I don't want to stay here long." 

"You don't have to tell me twice Fany-ah." The black pearl replied as they quickly moved on forward, a strange feeling going up their spine.

"Is it just me or you do you feel something strange too?" 

"I feel it too..." Tiffany turned her head to look behind but found.....

Nothing. 

Nothing at all.

Nothing but the white colored walls and brown painted doors that was behind them. 

"Damn, I feel like we're in some sort of horror game." Yuri whispered. She didn't want to be loud because she feared they'd get caught by something. 

"Room." Tiffany uttered as both made a dash to the nearest room. 

The room they entered was just like all the same rooms they saw before. Plain white walls, a single bed and a small TV. The two girls made their way to the bed before sitting on top of it, resting their legs. 

"What creeps me out more is that it's so plain and simple, not so extravagant like what you'd expect to see in a huge mansion like this." Yuri said. "I feel like someone is watching us when we're out there, like at any moment we're going to die. It also doesn't help that this place is like a maze." 

"Let's try not to think about it too much. Just think of happy things." 

"Yah, do you hear that?" Yuri quickly whispered out hearing a faint noise in the distance. "Under the bed, under the bed." 

The two of them scrambled off the bed and went under the frame so that they wouldn't be seen. Tiffany was confused why Yuri wanted them to hide under the bed, but she quickly understood why when she heard the noise coming nearer and nearer.

---------

Sunny and Sooyoung have been walking for the longest time through a bunch of hallways. Each time they turned, it looks like the same thing they saw earlier, it seems as if nothing is changing.

"How long have we been walking?" Sooyoung asked. 

Sunny shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?"

"It feels like we're in the same place every time, there is no ending to this." 

"No doubt this place is like a maze. We just have to find the right route to take." 

"And how long is that going to take?" 

"I don't know just shut up and continue walking you giant. The quicker we move the faster we find our girlfriends." Sunny quickened her pace, Sooyoung following as well.  

The two quickly headed to the end of the hallway and turned left. They had been doing this for so long they ended up forgetting were they were or what directions they had taken so far. It was all quite frustrating as the hallways gave no clues as to where they were heading.

Suddenly, Sunny stopped in her place making Sooyoung bump into her from behind.

"Yah, why'd you stop." The shikshin asked as she looked down at the older girl. Sunny didn't reply as she turned her head to look back. "Are you even listening?" 

"Run." The shorter girl whispered making the taller one confused.

"What?"

"Run!" Sunny had moved passed the taller girl and started running for her life.

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows wondering what the hell Sunny was talking about when she saw a figure at the end of the hallway looking back at them with a creepy weird smile. It was holding a bloody knife in it's hands. The creature didn't move at all as it continued staring back at Sooyoung.

"HOLY , WHAT THE IS THAT?!!!" Sooyoung screamed in her mind before she felt her body turn around and run, trying to catch up to Sunny. "Be quick legs, please be quick." She chanted in her mind as she knew she wasn't a quick runner. She just hoped she wouldn't lose the shorter girl which apparently, she did. 

Suddenly, a hand popped out of one of the doors and pulled Sooyoung in. She was so surprised that a noise didn't even come out of . 

"Shhh, don't scream. It's me." Sunny whispered. The shorter girl had managed to reach Sooyoung's mouth and covered it with her own hand. She felt the younger let out a sigh of relief. Sunny moved her hand from Sooyoung's mouth and let her breath. 

"You saw it too right?" She whispered.

Sunny nodded. "That's why I was telling you to run." 

"There is some creepy going on in this house. I wish we can just teleport to our girlfriends and get the hell out of here." 

"Wait..." 

"What?"

Sunny held a finger to her lips signalling the other girl to be quiet. 

A faint sinister laugh was heard through the closed door. 

The two girls looked at each other and quickly crouched down to crawl under the bed (very much how Tiffany and Yuri are in right now), it was the only place to provide a hiding place.

"Where are now? Are we playing hide-and-seek?" The unknown voice said in a scary tone. "Don't worry, I'll find you soon enough." This time the voice was much closer, which sent goosebumps to the two girls underneath the bed. 

Sunny reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone causing Sooyoung to give her a look. 

"What are you doing?" She mouthed.

Sunny didn't reply, but she showed her a text on her phone that read, "Finding out if Fany and Yul have found our girlfriends."

Sooyoung nodded and made an 'ok' sign after reading what was on the phone. The older girl turned the phone back around so that it faced her again and quickly started typing.

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Sunny Bunny

Did you find them yet?

 

Sunny's phone quickly vibrated within a few seconds of pressing send. 

 

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

No... We're currently hiding right now.

 

The short girl furrowed her eyebrows reading the message. "They're hiding too?"

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

From: Sunny Bunny

You guys too? We saw some creepy looking figure while we were walking so we ran away and hid in a room. 

 

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany

O.O Seriously? Yuri heard some chainsaw noises that was really close within our area so we ended up hiding under a bed.

 

To: Brighter than Mushrooms Tiffany 

From: Sunny Bunny

Yea, I'm officially going to have some nightmares once we get out of this place. Gyuri has some creepy going on in her house -.-".... Text me later when the both of you are done hiding... I hear the voices coming closer...

 

Both Sunny and Sooyoung jerked from under the bed as the door slammed open against the wall. The older girl almost dropped her phone but she managed not to, if she had dropped it, that would've been bad.

"Are you hiding here?" The voice said as it walked around the room slowly causing the two girls under the bed to become really nervous. They heard the creature sniff the air, before resuming it's walking.

Sunny looked around the area under the bed looking for anything so if the creature happened to look under the bed, they would not be see. 

"Dammit, what can we use besides these small boxes." She cursed in her mind.

"I know you're in here!" The voice said in a sing-song voice. "I can smell you." The creature then started to move closer and closer to the bed making Sunny and Sooyoung quiver in fear.

"I FOUND YOU!" 

---------

Hyoyeon had been running and running for what seems like forever. She didn't know where she was going anymore, she had lost count of how many times she had turned in this god damn hallways. Her lungs were now burning as her legs begged for rest. Hyoyeon looked around and decided to head over to a green colored door that was a few meters to her right.

"I'll head over there and rest." She thought as she gave one final push to reach the door. Opening the door and heading inside, Hyoyeon collapsed on the floor breathing heavily as she tried to get air into her lungs, tired from running for god knows how long.  She layed on the floor for a couple of minutes until she started breathing normally once more. "Good job, Hyoyeon. You did good."

With a small groan she lifted herself up into a sitting position before looking at her surrounding that she didn't bother to look at when she came in. 

"What is all this?" She muttered to herself as she looked at glass tubes filled with an unknown substance and some sort of animalish creature. She finally got up from the floor and started walking around the large room.

Compters, test tubes, substances, anything you can name from a lab was all inside this room. There was a board on one side of the walls that had complicated symbols and numbers written on it, some sort of formula for something, something that Hyoyeon did not know. 

"Is this some sort of lab for something?" She continued talking as if someone will answer her.....

"Yes, you are right." A feminine voice replied from the darkness. 

Hyoyeon quickly went into a defensive position and looked at her surroundings waiting for the person (or creature, whatever it was) to come out from it's hiding spot. "Come out!" she yelled.

"Ok, ok, no need to be so scared." The person came out from it's hiding spot and looked at Hyoyeon with slightly gentle eyes, something she didn't expect. However, Hyoyeon didn't let her guard down, just incase she would try to do something.

"Since when have you been here?" The dancing queen asked as she continued watching the girl carefully.

"I've always been here. Mistress Gyuri said I couldn't leave this room." 

"Why not? And mistress?"

"Well, I'm actually an experiment that Mistress Gyuri and Mistress Nicole made long ago." The girl replied. 

"So, you're an experiment..."

"Yes, but I'm not the only one though. They had created a few more before they created me."

Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow. "Do you have a name?" 

"Nope, but they call me EXP-008." 

"I see. You know, I'm pretty surprised you shared this information with me, someone you've never saw or met before." 

The girl shrugged. "I'm just tired of being here in this room, they won't let me out and wander about. I just want to get out for once." 

"You're not the only one who wants to get out of here." Hyoyeon sighed. "My friend's and I have been trapped in this house." 

The girl hummed, signaling Hyoyeon to continue.

"Maybe, we can help each other out of this place?" 

"Really?" Her eyes brightened. 

Hyoyeon nodded. "Why not?"

"Thank you." 

"No problem at all. But first, I need some information if that's alright." At this point, Hyoyeon had let down her guard completely. Something inside her told her to trust the other girl. 

"Fire away." 

"You said that Gyuri unnie and Nicole had made other creations before you, do you know what they look like or what they do?" 

"Well, those who came before me are created to guard the huge mansion of Mistress Gyuri and I'm not sure if you noticed but, the way she designed this place was made to make people lost. She made all the hallways the same so that if anyone were to come in, they'd have a hard time getting out. Anyways, I do not know how the other experiments look like, but I do know that Mistress Gyuri has each of their profile in the computer over there." The girl tilted her head to the right indicating where the computer was.

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled. "By the way, I'm Hyoyeon."

"Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon."

"I should give you a name... I don't think I want to be calling you EXP-008." 

"What are you going to name me?" 

"How about......" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Eunjung?"


A/N: Hello guys! I'm back with an update! 

Honestly, I wasn't planning on updating this yet, but since it's my birthday (I've turned a year older D: ...), I decided to because I love you guys :D Think of it as a present from me to you! 

So anyways, in this chapter some weird is going on hahaha. I wanted to add some horror in this chapter to make it more interesting, what do you guys think? Is it ok? Do you like it or do you hate it? Please let me know, I want to make this story as interesting as possible. So let me know in the comments down below! I'll see you guys in the next update!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you all so much! I love you guys! :D Wolfey signing out *peace*