Special Chapter: Sunsic

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Eleven Years Ago~

The sun was shining brightly through the clouds but the children payed no heed to it as they continued playing around with each other. It was summer, so there was no school much to the children's delight. A little girl with brown hair was among these children, playing and building stuff.  The girl was about five years old and she was wearing a plain pink shirt with dark blue pants. She was minding her own business before her eyes wandered around and saw a little girl with blond hair sitting all alone beside a tree, a few feet away from where she was currently at.

"Hey, why are you alone?" The little girl with brown hair called out as she walked over to the tree. 

 The girl she was talking to ignored her and continued sitting on the ground staring at the kids having fun. These two girls were currently at the playground where most of the kids were at in the neighborhood, but the girl was sitting next to a tree watching all the other kids play. 

"Yah, I'm talking to you. Why won't you answer." 

"What do you want?" The girl on the ground finally said.

"You finally talked! My name is Lee Soonkyu, but since I don't really like my name, just call me Sunny. What's your name?"  Said the girl with brown hair, now identified as Sunny. 

The other girl on the other hand just nodded her head. 

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name?" 

"Your not going to leave me alone aren't you."

"Nope." 

The girl sighed and said, "Jessica."

"Jesshika?"

"No, Jessica. Not whatever your saying." 

"I can't say it right so it's going to be Jesshika."

The girl on the ground, now named as Jessica just nodded and said, "Do whatever you want."

Sunny then sat on the ground besides Jessica before asking, "So, how old are you?"

"Six."

"Your older than me, I'm five."

"That's nice...."

"Hm.. You don't seem to talk much."  Jessica just nodded at the comment. "Alright then. Why is your hair blonde?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Because I want to. Now why your hair color is blond."

"I was born with it...."

"Ok. So, why are you all alone here?" Sunny asked again, she was really curious.

"All the other kids are afraid of me."

"Eh? Why's that?"

 Jessica rolled her eyes, "If I knew, I'd tell you." 

"Do you want to go over there and play on the swings with me?"

"You're not afraid of me?"

Sunny shook her head, "Not at all, your really cool. Besides we're friends now, right?"

 Jessica was shocked, she'd never thought she'd actually have a friend since she recently moved from America to Korea.

"Come on, let's go!" Sunny exclaimed as she stood up and grabbed Jessica's hands pulling her up. The two, well more like Sunny, was running over to the swing area while Jessica was being dragged along. Sunny sat down on the swing on the left side while Jessica sat on the swing that was on the right side of Sunny.

"Let's see who can go the highest!" Sunny said as she started to move. Jessica stared at her before moving as well, getting higher every time she moved. Jessica without realizing it was having fun and soon a small smile on her face apeared as she hears Sunny screaming, "Woohoo!" 

The two eventually slowed down and came to a stop after a few minutes of going high up into the air. Jessica was slowly getting used to Sunny's presence. 

"Hey Jesshika, do you know what time it is?" Sunny asked before getting off the swing.

Jessica copied what she did and said, "It's about 4pm. Why you need to go home?"

Sunny nodded, "Yea. You want to walk home together?" 

"Sure." 

Jessica and Sunny then walked out of the park and slowly headed to their homes. They walked down a few blocks before Sunny said, "This is my house. I'll see you soon Jesshika! We'll have more fun next time!" 

Jessica smiled and nodded before she waved and said goodbye. Jessica continued the journey to her house alone. It was about 4:33pm before she finally arrived at her house.

"Oh, Jessica, you're finally back. How was the playground? Did you make any friends?" Her dad asked.

"Yea, she's really nice." 

"Really now, you should go to the playground more often so you guys can play together."

Jessica nodded before heading off to her room and cleaning up. She went to bed with a small smile on her face.

After a few months of hanging around each other during the summer break, Sunny and Jessica became the bestest friends. They do everything together. Basically, they were inseperatable. Before the summer break ended, Jessica who was at Sunny's house at the moment were talking about school.

"Jesshika, where do you go to school?" Sunny asked while drawing a picture of her and Jessica together.

"Um, I think it's that school near the river." 

"You mean Namsan Elementary?" (I didn't know what to put for a school name XD).

"I think so."

"Awesome! That means we might have the same class this school year."

The two continued to discuss about the school and random things. They were excited for the school year.

-

The school had started and Jessica and Sunny were the same as ever, hanging out all the time. Few years had passed and Jessica had to tell her best friend some sad news.

Jessica was sitting down next to Sunny on the grass near their school. It was finally their last day of school before the summer vacation and their last day as an elementary student. The duo were peacefully eating their lunch before Jessica suddenly stopped eating and turned to Sunny. "What's wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Well, my dad's business is growing in America, so he wants us to go back." Jessica said sadly.

"What?! How long are you going to be gone?"

"I don't know, maybe a few years." 

"But then, how are we gonna talk to each other if you're moving so far?"

"Write letters?" 

"I guess, but promise to always write to me ok?" Sunny said while raising her pinky up. 

"Promise." Jessica then connect both their pinkies which sealed the promise. 

"When are you leaving?" 

"A few days from now." 

"Well let's just have fun and forget about it for now." Jessica nodded and continued eating. A peaceful silence covered them. A few minutes later a bell rang signaling students to head back to class. Both Sunny and. Jessica stood up and brushed off any dirt that was stuck on their pants. Sunny then linked arms with Jessica and they headed off to their class. 

Day Of Departure

Days went by quickly as the two friends played around. They didn't notice that it was already the day that Jessica had to leave. They played the whole day.

The two were in Sunny's backyard just chilling before Jessica's dad came over and said, "Jessica, it's time to go to the airport. It's already 5pm we must leave now."

"But, I don't want to leave dad."

"I know sweetheart, but we must leave. Don't worry we will come back. Now say goodbye to Sunny ok?." Jessica nodded her head and looked at her first best friend.

"Sunny-yah, I have to leave now..." Jessica said as the tears she had been holding finally fell. 

Sunny nodded before hugging Jessica with tears streaming down her face. "Don't forget our promise ok?" 

"I won't, I promise I'll be back." 

The two continued to hug not wanting to let go. Surprisingly, Jessica's dad let them be, he knew that Sunny was important in Jessica's life. Sunny and Jessica finally let go from their hug and Jessica slowly walked over to her dad.

"Ready to go?" He asked. Jessica just nodded. Jessica looked at Sunny once more before waving as she walked towards her car. Sunny also waved to her. Once in the car, Jessica got into her seat and turned around and waved to Sunny from the window. This continued until Jessica can no longer see Sunny. More tears streamed down her face.

"Don't worry dear. You'll see each other again." Jessica's mom said softly, trying to console her daughter. Jessica stayed silent for the rest of the ride to the airport. 

Three Years Later

Jessica had finally returned to Korea after three long years. Jessica had kept her promise and wrote to Sunny. Unfortunatly, Jessica forgot to ask Sunny which high school she went at (typical of Jessica). Sunny was enrolled at Soshi High School while Jessica was enrolled at Termination High School. 

Jessica enrolled herself in that school without her parents knowing. She wanted to see if she good enough to fight people. She basically changed her personality when she got back which wasn't good news to most people. At the school she was able to make friends with Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon. These four were at the top of their class in fighting and survival.

Jessica's parents along with Hyoyeon, Yoona and Taeyeon's had found out that they were in that school and transferred them to Soshi High School after finishing the first two years of the school. Once transferred, Jessica saw Sunny on the first day she came on the school. 

"I'll see you guys later, I gotta do something." Jessica said to her  three friends. They nodded and left the scene. Jessica then walked slowly but sneakily over to Sunny. 

"Sunny-yah." Jessica said right behind the said girl. Sunny turned around and widened her eyes. She immediately hugged Jessica as soon as she realized that she was actually standing in front of her.

"Sica, I missed you." Sunny said.

"I missed you too." 

"Yah, we gotta catch up. Do you have time today?"

"No, sorry. But I want to tell you to not hang out with me."

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows. "Why not."

"Well my friends aren't exactly, you know the best at being nice to people, just like me. Besides they've been talking about you and your friends."

"Really?"

"Yea, we have to pretend we don't know each other Sunny-yah. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, your doing this to protect me aren't you." Jessica nodded. Sunny smile and said, "Ok Sica just come over to my house whenever you're free. You still know where I live right?" Again Jessica nodded. Sunny then waved to Jessica before heading off. 

This was the start to everything.


A/N: Since many of the votes from the poll wanted to read this chapter I made it ^^ haha don't worry guys this is just a start! more things will happen as the story progresses which might be a little slow. I don't like rushing things, sorry guys. 

See you all on the next chapter :)

Anyways to all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else, thanks for reading ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*