Bonding Time!

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Siwon, who was still on the ground, looked at the fuming Jessica standing right in front of him. Although his face doesn't show it, he is extremely terrified. Trying to act like Hellsica doesn't scare him, he says "So you're trying to be a hero now huh?"

"What'd you say?" Jessica said her voice filled with venom. Siwon stood up.

(A/N: Ok guys I just wanted to apologize for this failed fight scene  below -.-" I ... So sorry if this does not meet your expectations)

"You heard me. What are you gonna do about it 'princess'." With that, Jessica didn't hesitate to punch Siwon in the face again. Siwon regained his balance and prepared to attack Jessica. He threw a punch which Jessica managed to dodge before giving him a powerful kick to the stomach. He collapsed on the ground for the second time trying regain his breath. This left Jessica enough time to talk to her friends.

"Guys, you know what to do." Jessica said to her gang as they nodded and headed over to Sunny's friends. She then turned to her best friend. "Sunny-ah, stay put alright?" Sunny gave Jessica a thumbs up. By then Siwon had caught his breath and was ready to fight again. "You don't give up do you?"

"Not a chance in hell ." Siwon then proceeded to throw multiple punches towards Jessica which she skillfully dodged. He then tried a kick which managed to hit Jessica. Jessica lost a bit of her balance but before she was able to completely recover from the attack, Siwon landed a punch to her face. She moved back a bit after.

"." Jessica said as she held on to her cheek. "That's gonna leave a goddamn bruise." 

"Ain't so tough now are you?" He smirked. Jessica, who was getting more pissed off by the second then swiftly threw a uppercut punch to Siwon's jaw and punched his stomach multiple times. He was pushed far away from his original spot. Although Siwon didn't collapse, and was badly injured, he still tried to fight off Jessica which was his biggest mistake. "You'll pay for that." He muttered as he tried another punch. Too bad for him, Jessica caught his fist and twisted it a little. she smirked evilly.

"Whose gonna pay?" Jessica said as she slowly continued to twist his arm. Siwon yelled in pain. 

"! Let go!" Jessica didn't seem to hear his plead as she continued twisting until a snap was heard, she managed to break his bone. Jessica finally let go of his arm and watched him holding it in pain on his knees. She then proceeded to kick him right square in the balls. 

"That's what you get for ing hitting me on the face." She said before spitting at him. 

"You alright Sica?" Sunny asked worriedly. 

"I'm fine." Jessica turned to look at Sunny, ignoring a crying Siwon on the ground, what a cry baby.

"Yah! You're bleeding."

"Huh? Where."

"Your lips." Jessica touched the corner of her lips and looked down at her hands. There was definitely blood leaking from her lips. 

"Well ." 

-

Jessica's friends on the other hand easily took care of Siwon's friends. They were able to take them out without any injuries. 

"And here I thought that they'd actually be any fun." Hyoyeon said as she looked at the three guys on the ground unconscious. 

"I know right." Yoona agreed. 

"Thanks for saving us." Sooyoung said kindly.

"You should be thanking Jessica. We wouldn't come here if it wasn't for her." Hyoyeon said.

"But still, you came over and helped us get rid of those three." Sooyoung pointed at the ground.

"As much as I hate to admit it, you really did help us. Thank you." Yuri said. 

"Well your welcome." Yoona said playfully. 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Not you."

"Why not?" 

"Because you're annoying."

"Yah, I did save you you know."

"Whatever."

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany who was standing next to her. "Are you ok Tiffany-ssi?" Tiffany nodded before looking over to where Sunny and Jessica were.

"Thanks for saving me." 

"No problem." 

"Why are you staring at them?"

"Staring at who?"

"You can't lie to me. Sunny and Jessica."

"It's nothing." Tiffany turned to look away at the two who were mentioned. 

"Yo, lets head over to Sica unnie." Taeyeon and Tiffany heard Yoona talking.

The six walked over to the bestfriends talking to each other.

"Sica unnie! You alright?" Jessica turned to Yoona.

"I'm fine don't worry." 

"No your not. You're bleeding." Tiffany said suddenly before reaching over to touch the corner of Jessica's lips. Jessica who was surprised by the action stepped back a little. 

"Tiffany?" The said girl snapped out of her trance and turned around to face Sooyoung.

"Yea?"

"Are you alright?"

"Of course I am." 

"Uh.... Ok then if you say so."

Everyone else didnt know what to make of the situation. It was awkward. Taeyeon put her hand on one of Tiffany's shoulders and dragged her out of the circle their friends were making around Jessica and Sunny.

"Do you happen to like my best friend over there?" Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany. They looked over and saw Sunny placing an arm around Jessica's neck.

"No." 

"You sure? You look a little jealous."

"I'm not jealous. What are you talking about?"

"Don't try and lie. I can tell you like her."

"And how do you know."

"It's the way you look at her. Your eyes seem to shine whenever you see her. Although you can't see it, others can."

"Pfft... You're lying." Tiffany looked away from the two best friends laughing and joking around. "I don't like her."

"Ok, you don't have to believe me but I'm just letting you know. " Taeyeon then left her and headed over to her other best friends.

"Do I really like her or is this just a phase that I'll get out of?" Tiffany thought to herself. She shook out the thought. "No, I'm just starting to like her as a friend... Yea that sounds about right."

"Yah! Fany-ah! Let's go!" Yuri yelled.

"Alright." Tiffany said as she followed Taeyeon over to their group of friends. 

"Ready to shop now girls?" Sooyoung said excitedly after Tiffany showed up. Her friends nodded but it was a different story with the gang members. 

"Yea... Let's go guys." Taeyeon said as she despised shopping. 

"Sorry Sunny, but I really hate shopping." Jessica slowly detached herself from Sunny's side walking over next to Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Yoona followed as well. 

"Come on guys, please? Just this once for saving us? We'll let you buy anything you want." Sunny said while pouting. Jessica faked a puke while Hyoyeon and Yoona didn't know what to make of it. Taeyeon on the other hand was totally awed at Sunny's aegyo. 

"Uh... We... Uh... We don't re-really wa-wa-want to go sh-shopping." Taeyeon stuttered. 

"Are you ok Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked her best friend. "You're acting weirder than usual." 

Yoona nodded. "Are you sick unnie?"

"I'm fine guys. I'm fine." Taeyeon said before shaking her head a little. Jessica smirked to herself. Tiffany who had been watching Jessica wondered why she was smirking.

"And why were you smirking?" Hyoyeon said to a still smirking Jessica. 

"Well at least someone asked what I was thinking." Tiffany thought to herself.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing you need to know." She answered. Hyoyeon then grabbed Jessica's collar.

"You know something. Why don't you spill it out?" Although the the four friends knew Hyoyeon was playing around, the popular girls didn't. 

"Ok you don't need to fight guys." Sooyoung said a little worried. 

"I actually want to see this." Yuri said. Sooyoung elbowed her ribs. "Yah, they saved us. You should be thankful."

Yuri rubbed her rib. "You want to help me soothe the pain?" Yoona asked Yuri who was standing next to her. Yuri rolled her eyes and ignored her. "I'll take that as a no." 

"She's just joking around guys. It's nothing serious." Taeyeon said to the group. 

"It doesn't look like she's joking." Sunny said worried for her best friend. Hyoyeon let go of Jessica and the two stared at each other before bursting out laughing. Sunny sighed in relief. 

"Ok you guys are totally coming with us." Sunny said as she grabbed hold of Jessica's wrist and dragged her away from Hyoyeon and into the shopping mall. The six remaining looked at each before following the other two. It's not like the gang members had a choice! They couldn't leave one of their members alone with the popular girls. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were walking comfortably with each other talking once in a while, Yoona and Yuri were bickering until Yuri decide to tune out Yoona by listening to her iPod, and last but not least Tiffany and Taeyeon were making small talk, mostly about Jessica and Sunny. 

The three 'couples' entered the mall entrance and found Sunny and Jessica waiting for them. "Took you guys long enough." Sunny said. "Alright, while you guys slowly walked over here, I think that we should just split into groups so that it'll be easier. You guys want to do that?"

Yuri who had finally took off her earphones said, "How many groups though?" 

"Hm, four or two. You guys decide." Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other and nodded. Turns out these two had become friends in no time. 

"Two would be alright." Tiffany said. Sunny nodded. 

"Any objections?" They all shook their head excluding Sunny. "Ok so since there is eight of us, four in each group. I'm sticking with Jessica." 

"I'm with Sunny." Tiffany said. This was her chance to get closer with Jessica. 

""I'm with Sunny too!" Yuri exclaimed not wanting to be with Yoona.

"Why don't you want to be in a group with me." The said girl said.

"Because you're annoying." Yuri stuck her tounge out before happily skipping over to Sunny's group. Yoona pouted. 

"Did you just see that?" Yoona said. Hyoyeon nodded before laughing quietly. "Yah! It's not funny!"

"Alright are you guys ok with these groups?" Sunny asked everyone. All of them nodded except Yoona.

"What's wrong Yoong?" Jessica asked her as she noticed she didn't agree with the groups.

"Is it wrong that I want to be in the same group as Yuri?"

"Uh why?"

"Why not?"

"Oh god, please don't do this to me Sunny-ah. She's so annoying!" Sunny smirked.

"Taeyeon-ssi can you switch with Yuri?" Taeyeon nodded and walked over to. Sunny's group.

"Yah!!" 

"Hehehe too bad. See ya!" Sunny then pushed her group excluding Yuri and led them away from the other group.

"Now your stuck with me, let's go!" Yuri heard Yoona say before she was dragged by the deer to a random store. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other. 

"Well this is gonna be interesting." Hyoyeon said. "Let's go." Sooyoung nodded and the two followed Yoona and Yuri  over to a store.

-

"I feel kind of sorry for Yuri." Tiffany said. The group was currently walking over to Forever 21 where Sunny and Tiffany wanted to go. 

"I don't know I kind of find it funny. Besides they can bond over this, hopefully." The four finally entered the desired shop and began to look around.

"Uh, Jessica? Can you accompany me?" Tiffany asked shyly. 

"Sure, will you be alright with Taeng, Sunny?"

"Yea have fun with Fany!" The two then watched a hyper Sunny dragging Taeyeon around the store. Jessica and Tiffany decided to go to the opposite of where their friends went.

"So what are you looking for?"  Jessica asked starting a conversation.

"Anything that looks cute I guess. Do you want to buy anything?" Tiffany was looking through the clothes rack.

"Nah, I'm not a girly type of person..." Jessica looked at all the clothes the store sells. Jessica shuddered at all the glittery clothes she saw. Defiantly not her type of clothes.

"Ah so you go more with a gangster look?" Tiffany looked at Jessica.

"Yup, I believe so." Tiffany nodded before heading over to a different part of the store. Jessica followed her. 

"Well this is going to be a long day..." Jessica thought to herself. "Atleast our groups will hate each other less."

"Jessica?" The said girl snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yes?" 

"Nothing." Tiffany then continued looking for some clothes to try on."

"Yup, a really really really long day."


A/N: Hey guys I'm back with another chapter! Originally I wanted to update this earlier but my teachers were being asses and gave me three projects to do -.-" luckily I finished them so I have time to write more chapters. Hope you enjoy!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story, thank you so much ^^! Wolfey signing out *peace*