Headquarters

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

When they made their way out of the parking lot for the cafe the four girls raced across the road and headed into a freeway that would take them to where the headquarter was. It would take a while to get there since it's located far away from civilization. Two hours on the freeway, they reached an area where there was nothing but dirt/sand surrounding them. At this point they were isolated so they slowed down and turned their cars to the right getting off the main road and onto the dirt/sand. Good thing their cars were durable. They continued driving on the dirt road for another 30 minutes before stopping in the middle of nowhere, no roads for miles. The four girls stayed in their cars as Taeyeon called their leader.

"We're here." Was all Taeyeon said through the phone before the ground opened up revealing a ramp that led to an underground road where it would take them to the base. The road was lit by bright blue bulbs on each side of the road. 

Taeyeon ended the call as she and the other three entered the underground road. When they were all inside, the entrance immediately closed. They drove for a while until they finally saw the entrance to the headquarters. They parked their cars in the parking lot that was provided and got out their cars. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Taeyeon headed over to Jessica to help her get the unconscious Baekho out of her car. 

"Goddamn this guy is heavy." Taeyeon uttered out as they slowly made their way to the entrance. Luckily for them, the door automatically opened for them so they didn't have to do it manually. They entered and they were greeted by their leader, Boa a few feet from the entrance.

"Nice going guys." She commented as she saw her agents walking in with their target. The four girls then dropped Baekho on the ground, not caring of they hurt him or not, and bowed down to Boa.

"Yah, you guys don't need to bow to me. It makes me feel old..." 

"So, what kind of information does this guy have that's important unnie?" Yoona asked. "You never told us." 

"Well, you guys have heard what happened two years ago right?" They nodded. "You see, we believe that someone had planned Agent Niel and Agent C.A.P's death that night."

"Were they retrieving the information they had stolen from us?" Boa looked at Jessica before nodding. 

"Yes, along with Agent L.Joe. The thing is, no one should have known about this, unless we have a mole working in this agency. We're going to get this guy to talk whether he likes it or not." 

Boa then turned her attention elsewhere before snapping her fingers. Two figures, dressed in all black quickly took ahold of the unconscious body and moved it into the interrogate room.

"Well, that's all for now. When everything's in order, I'll inform you guys about your mission." They nodded and bid goodbye before heading out. 

"This is going to be interesting." Hyoyeon said as they headed towards their car.

"Definitely." Taeyeon agreed. 

"So what time is it now unnie?" 

"About to be 9pm Yoong." Jessica answered. "I bet I'll get another long lecture from my dad."

"Same here." 

The four friends entered their cars again and drove along the road and up the ramp exiting their headquarters. They travelled along the roads and arrived at the very familiar street where their houses were located at exactly 11:30pm. They parked in their driveway, got out of their car, and locked the doors. Jessica was about to head over to her house when she suddenly remembered something. 

"Yah guys! I need to talk with you for a minute." Jessica called out to her friends who were about to open the front door of their house. Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Taeyeon  walked over to her wondering what she wanted to talk about. 

"Did your parents tell you anything about moving out or something?" Jessica got straight to the point once her friends were close enough to hear her.

"Hell yes! My mom said I'd be staying with her best friends daughter." Hyoyeon said.

"I have a feeling that the four of us will stay together in a house." Taeyeon thought out loud. 

"That'd be awesome! We can do whatever we want and we won't get anymore lectures from our parents." Yoona said totally excited.

"I still got a week left or maybe less before my dad kicks me out." Jessica said. 

"Well my dad said that when his friend sets the time when his daughter moves out then I'll be moving out too." Taeyeon added. 

" I'm pretty sure it's the four of us in a huge house by ourselves." Hyoyeon said.

"Hope so." Jessica yawed. "Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm sleepy." They nodded and said their goodbyes as her three friends waved.

"Alright see ya."

"Bye unnie." 

"I'll be at your house tomorrow." 

"Wait what?" Jessica looked at Hyoyeon weirdly. Hyoyeon gave her a grin before opening her front door. Jessica smiled to herself before she entered her own house. "The lights are out I guess no lecture today?" Jessica muttered to herself. But just to be safe, Jessica opened the lights and checked the entire ground floor. When she saw no one, she sighed in relief while holding her heart, until she turned around. There she saw her father looking at her with cold eyes.

"What?" She asked. Her father sighed before glaring at her.

"I want you out of this house by tomorrow night." He said coldly.

"Alright." Jessica answered unfazed by her dad's coldness towards her. She passed her dad and headed up the stairs to go to her bedroom. She wasn't able to see the sad look on her fathers' face. Upon entering her room, she changed her clothes and landed on her bed with a small thud. 

"How can I tell you that I work in a secret agency dad? You wouldn't understand anything, you'd just get even more angry without listening to my explanations."  Jessica thought to herself as her eyes slowly started to close, falling into a deep sleep.


A/N: Hello guys I'm back!!! This update is pretty short than usual so I'm really sorry for that, please forgive me *puppy eyes* I've got so many things to study for as my finals week is next week so I gotta study :( Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my story thank you ^^ 

Wolfey signing out *peace*