Their Next Mission

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Took you guys long enough." Boa said as the four girls passed through the front entrance.

"You told me it was alright if we got here a bit late unnie." Jessica called out as she and her friends walked over to their leader. 

"I know what I said. Anyways, I've got a new mission for you guys." The four girls in front of her nodded urging her to continue. "Here's the thing, we got news that our rival gang is heading overseas probably trying to recruit more members and maybe other things we're not sure of." 

"Looks like they're planning to attack soon." Taeyeon pointed out to which Boa nodded. 

"Exactly, so we need to eliminate as much people as we can. When they see they see that their forces are slowly diminishing, they'll delay their strategy earning us more time to find out anymore information and some other things. Be prepared to head over to the dock at XXX at any given time. We are still figuring out when they are set to leave." 

"What are we going to do about our girlfriends?"  Was the only thing running through the head of the four girls. They looked at each other nervously. 

"Are you guys alright?" Boa asked noticing their strange behavior. She raised one of her eyebrows seeing how Yoona was slightly fidgeting. 

"Should we tell her unnie?" Yoona mouthed to Taeyeon who shrugged. 

"Ok, spit it out." The four girls stayed silent. "I know you guys have some sort of problem since Yoona was fidgeting." The three older girls looked at the maknae who smiled sheepishly at them.

"Well you see unnie, we are sort of dating someone..." Taeyeon started.

"And we don't know how long we'll be able to keep this secret." Hyoyeon finished. 

"I see..." Boa looked at each of the girls one by one before continuing. "You four do know that I do not approve of any agents dating outside this organization, right?" 

"Yes ma'am." They said in unison. 

"I'll let this one slide since you four are my favorites." They let out a sigh of relief as soon as they heard that sentence. 

"Thank you so much unnie." Hyoyeon said bowing down. The others followed suit causing the eldest to stop them.

"Alright alright, stop doing that. It makes me feel older than I really am." Her dongsaengs returned to their original positions. Boa sighed before speaking once more. "Ok since you guys are dating, there will come a time where they accidentally find out what you four really do. I know you guys are still in school as well so..."

Jessica cut off Boa. "Um unnie, we live with our girlfriends in one house." 

"That makes it even harder to hide this. Well all I can say is, slowly give them hints to see if they'll alright with the whole secret agent thing." 

They nodded in understanding. "Alright then, thanks unnie." Taeyeon said with a small smile. 

"No problem, now go, it's getting pretty late." 

"Bye unnie." They waved goodbye before they exited. 

"I wish them the best of luck." Boa muttered before she headed off to her office.

---------

The four arrived at their house in an hour, a record for them. They parked their cars in the garage before they headed inside the house in silence. They all slowly walked to the staircase. When they reached it, they just stood at the bottom of the stairs not planning on going up any time soon. None of them spoke a word, that is until Hyoyeon decided to speak.

"You guys ready for our upcoming mission?" 

"Of course, but I'm kind of worried about when they find out about our secret." Taeyeon answered. 

"Let's just think about it when it happens. We shouldn't overthink this." Jessica added before yawning. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm sleepy as hell. I'm heading up, night guys." Jessica proceeded in heading up the stairs wanting to cuddle up with Tiffany and sleep.

"Sica unnie is right. When the time comes, we'll tell them." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon nodded. "Come on, let's get some sleep." The three went up and headed to their individual rooms, changed their clothes, and lied down on the bed quickly falling asleep savouring the time they have left before they have to wake up.

----------

The next morning, they all did the same routine. 

Waking up, getting ready, eating, and heading out for school. Although it took the four popular girls a long time to get their girlfriends up, they arrived at school on time. However, it didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the students on how they were always sticking to the gang members.

"Am I seriously seeing this?"

"I thought they all hated each other." 

"This is the strangest thing I've ever seen so far." 

Students around them whispered to each other as the eight girls passed by. They all slowly got out of their way as they moved forward heading to their class.

"Looks like they noticed that we've been hanging out with you guys lately." Tiffany quietly said to Jessica who was walking next to her. 

"As expected. You four are the most popular people in this school, everyone would watch you guys and fangirl/fanboy over you. They wouldn't expect you four classy girls to be around us, the feared gang that nobody would mess with." Jessica replied.

"Well you guys aren't that bad after we got to know you, and did you say we're classy?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I did say that." Jessica smirked. 

"I don't know if I should be flattered or not." 

"Yah, we're getting more attention then usual." Sunny pointed out.

"You don't say." 

"Shut up Sica, you wouldnt know." Sunny stuck out her tongue. 

"Yea whatever, let's just get inside our class, I hate looking at all these people." 

They all entered their class causing a few students who were already inside to look at them. Hyoyeon glared at the students and they immediately looked away, afraid. 

"Still works." Hyoyeon muttered. 

"I kind of feel sorry for them." Sooyoung said as she followed her friends to their desks.

"No need to." Hyoyeon replied as soon as she sat down in her seat. 

"Why not?" 

"Don't you hate gathering all the students attention?" The four popular girls looked at each other.

"Well you get used to it." Yuri replied to the question. "I don't think there's anything any of us can do about it." 

"I agree with that. Besides, it could be worst." Sunny said. Hyoyeon just nodded at their answers.

Ring~

The four gang members sighed when they heard the bell ring.

"I hate going to class." Yoona complained. 

"It's not that bad Yoona. Just pay attention." Yuri said putting her right hand on top of Yoona's left hand. Using her free hand, Yoona made an 'OK' sign with a smile on her face. Jessica who had been watching the two smirked to herself.

"Why are you smirking?" Someone whispered to Jessica causing her to slightly jump in her seat and turn towards the voice.

"Because I can, Tae." 

Taeyeon eyed her before saying, "If you say so." 

"Yah, pay attention." Sunny whispered to her as she heard her talking to Jessica. Taeyeon turned and gave her a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Sunny-ah." Jessica snickered to herself as she watched her friend turn to the front of the class now paying attention, probably. She stopped smiling when she felt someone grab her ear. She slightly froze and moved her head to her left. 

"Jessi, why aren't you listening?" Tiffany whispered while glaring.

"I-I just got distracted, baby." 

"Well start listening, this is going to be on the test." Jessica nodded and Tiffany let go of her ear. 

"Goddammit, I'm totally whipped." Jessica thought to herself while facing the board. 

"Jessica Jung." The teacher suddenly called on her. "What is the answer to the question on the board." Jessica looked at the board and found the question, 'Who explored the entire world in 1492?'. She answered, having payed some attention to the lesson.

"Christopher Columbus and he traveled by boat." The teacher looked at her surprised as well as the students. This wasn't the Jessica Jung they were used to. 

"Uh, that's right Jessica... Well moving on..." 

"Nice job Sica unnie." Yoona praised as she gave her a thumbs up. Jessica smiled.

"I can't believe I actually knew the answer." Jessica replied.

"I was surprised too you know." Yoona gave a teasing smile. Jessica shook her head and chuckled quietly to herself. She moved her attention back to the board but not before noticing the thumbs up by her other two friends. 

---------

The eight girls gathered their things with the rest of the students as the lunch bell rang. When they were done they exited the room and headed over to the cafeteria to buy some lunch.

"Yah Sica, I'm pretty proud that you knew the answer." Taeyeon said as they walked. 

"Well I payed attention, somewhat. Most of his words were just passing through one side of my ear and out the other." Jessica replied.

"Still proud though." 

"Me too." Tiffany said with an eye smile as she turned her head and gave a peck to Jessica's cheek. 

"Alright let's not get all lovey-dovey now." Hyoyeon said causing Tiffany to roll her eyes at the statement. 

"Are you jealous unnie?" The maknae teased.

"Tsk, as if I'd be jealous over something like that." 

"You sure, Hyoyeonie?" Sooyoung asked her girlfriend. 

"Yes I'm very sure..." Sunny snickered. "Yah I heard that." 

"I'm sorry but it doesn't seem that believable." Sunny pointed out.

"Tae... You want to help me?" Hyoyeon and Taeyeon made eye contact for a few seconds before Taeyeon shook her head. 

"You're on your own pal." Hyoyeon sighed defeated. 

"Sooyoung-ah, have you guys done any sort of skinship?" Yuri asked, finally joining the conversation.

"None that I can think of." She answered.

"That's probably why then." 

"Huh?"

"Figure it out Soo." Yuri smirked to her before turning her attention to Yoona. 

"I wonder what she's talking about." Sooyoung said aloud. Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"I can't believe the girl I love is so dense..." 

"FOOD!" Sooyoung and Yoona yelled out as they quickly entered the cafeteria. Students turned to look at them. 

"Can you guys remind why we're friends with two shikshins." Taeyeon said as she and the rest of the group watched the two grabbing whatever they could, filling their plates up instantly. 

"Yoona is just like Sooyoung..." Yuri muttered to herself, luckily for her, no one heard it since the chatter of students covered it up. "My girlfriend is a Shikshin."

"Let's just get our food and get out of here. People are staring at us." Sunny said as she headed over to where the shikshins were. The others just shrugged and followed. 

After paying for their food (well more like Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon paying for their girlfriend's food) they headed over to the rooftop which was now officially where they would eat lunch. They all sat down in the middle of the area and started eating peacefully, making some small conversations at times.

Taeyeon watched Sunny shove a piece of biscuit in while smiling. 

"Why are you looking at me eating?" 

"Just because Bunny..." Sunny tilted her head slightly and looked at Taeyeon confused.

"Bunny?" 

"Yea, you remind me of a very cute Bunny." Taeyeon then quickly pecked Sunny's forehead causing her to blush.

"Whoo! Go unnie!" Yoona cheered across from them giving Taeyeon a thumbs up. In return, Taeyeon gave the maknae the middle finger causing her to pout and complain to Yuri. She looked around and shook her head when she saw Jessica and Hyoyeon looking at her with a teasing smile. Looks like they saw what happened. 

"Out of all the times they decide to pay attention to me, why now." Taeyeon complained in her head. "They have such bad timi-" Her thoughts her cut off as she felt her phone start vibrating in her pocket. She took it out and opened the text message she received. 

To: Agent K.L 

From: L.B 

Found more information, they're set out to leave this Thursday at exactly 11pm. Be prepared. 

"What're looking it at Taengoo?" Sunny asked causing Taeyeon to immediately lock her phone. 

"Nothing Bunny, just checking something..." Sunny narrowed her eyes. "I promise it's nothing." Sunny just nodded before she resumed what she was doing. 

"Two days until we head off. I have a feeling we'll be skipping school on Friday." Taeyeon looked at her Bunny. "I'm sorry we have to lie to you guys, we just don't want you to get involved or get hurt."

Taeyeon then looked at each of her members hoping she would make some eye contact with one of them and with her luck, Jessica stared at her. The two had a staring competition as Taeyeon tried to tell her that their mission was coming soon through her eyes. Jessica slightly nodded signaling the older girl that she understood. That was kind of creepy.

"I hope Sica got the message out to the other two... We still need to come up with a plan." 


A/N: Hey guys I'm back!!! Sorry for the late update but to make it up I made this chapter long :). So a lot of things will be going on the next chapter, any suggestions on what you want to see happen? Well then I'll see all in the next chapter!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else reading this story of mine, thank you so much ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*