Information Found

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows when she thought that these new girls could be the undercover agents Boa had told them about. I mean, they don't look like they would be agents anyways. She thought they looked too weak to fight anyone, especially the blonde haired girl, what was her name again? 

"They look way too young to even work as an agent." The kid leader thought to herself as she watched the new students walk to their desks. "But then again, we started when we were younger too." She looked over to her friends her were also keeping an eye out on the new students. "We did it mostly to escape certain responsibilities and pressure we receive from our parents. I wonder what their stories are." 

Taeyeon let out a quiet sigh before she returned her attention to the board. 

On the other side of the room, the six girls settled down on their seats before Irene started talking -- well more like whispering. 

"Boa did say that they went to this school right." The girl with the pink dip dye asked her teammates.

Officially, Irene was this team's leader being the eldest (technically she was, since she was born three months ahead) although she and Seohyun were the same age. Irene is in charge of keeping the team calm and collected as well as keeping updates to the higher-ups in the agency. She is also known to have great hand-to-hand combat skills. 

Seohyun nodded. "Although I'm 100% sure that they are in a different class." 

Although being the same age as the leader, Seohyun still addresses her using formal talk rather than using banmal (informal talk) even though Irene has insisted she didn't have to. The second eldest of the team is known more for her intellegence rather than her combat skills (although her combat skills are on par with Irene). Her job is mostly to come up with strategies that would help her team finish a mission with success. Her strategies are usually 99% successful with rarely any failures. 

"I guess Maknae can hack into the school system and figure out their schedules and other things unnie." Seulgi whispered. 

Seulgi is the third eldest of the group. She is known for having one of the best defense in the group. Why defense you may ask? It's mostly because she hates wasting her energy by throwing the first punch. She waits and provokes her opponent to attack first knowing how people get when they are angry. Unorganized and easy to read attacks equals much easier work on her part to take them down quickly.

"I'll work on it during my free period." Yeri, the team's maknae spoke. 

When Yeri was first put into the team, she was intimidated by her unnies due to the . However with their kindness and their smiles, she soon felt right at home. Rather than being on the front line like her unnies, she is more behind the scenes. Yeri is in charge of hacking and taking over any computer, camera, you name it and she can take overtake it. 

"I believe in you Yeri-ah, no pressure though." Wendy said as patted the blonde girl's back while Joy gave the youngest girl a thumbs up of encouragement.

Rather than having a certain skill like everyone else, Wendy and Joy were more well rounded. They both had good offense and defense, both can come up with her own strategies on the spot if they are in danger, and not to mention the two girls know the basics of how to hack a computer. Strangely enough, having well-rounded skills has saved both their asses on multiple occasions. 

"That's a good start." Irene replied. She looked around just to make sure no one was listening on their conversation before starting again. "We need as much information as we can about her and the other members of her team if we want to get recruited and survive." 

The five other girls nodded. This was no time to joke around, they had a mission to do. They had to stop Gyuri and her team. Before things get any worse than it is.

-------------------

"Hey unnie," Jiyoung spoke as her three unnies looked at her. "When are we starting the plan?" 

The four girls were currently inside the mansion, just resting and waiting for the right time to execute their plan. Gyuri sat on a chair playing around with her phone, Hara was on the computer typing away some code, Nicole sat on the floor with her laptop browsing clothes on some random website, and Jiyoung sat next to Nicole eating an apple. 

Gyuri replied to the maknae with a smirk. "Soon, Jiyoung-ah. And when we start, we will be on top." 

"Do we have everything set up yet?" Nicole asked. 

"Not yet. We still have to install the microchip and certain parts but we shouldn't have to worry about it too much right now. We do have plenty of time left afterall." 

"If you say so." Nicole shrugged. She was the type to get everything ready so she wouldn't have to worry about it in the long run.

"It will be ready before we take action. Hara and I have got it under control." 

Nicole nodded and returned her attention to her laptop. She looked around making sure no one was paying attention to her and moved her laptop into a different position so that Jiyoung and the others couldn't see what she was doing. She quickly typed a code into her computer before returning to a random browser sight. 

The three other girls were oblivious to the act. 

--------------

As the six new girls walked around the campus, the whole student body had gathered around them as they started whispering amongst themselves, mostly gossip. Some even had their handphones out and started taking pictures of them to post on social media. Even eight certain girls were keeping their eye on them. 

"I just want to go up to them and just up ask if they are working for Boa." Yoona said as she and her unnies followed the supposed undercover agents. 

"And if they don't work for the boss, then what. We can't have anyone knowing what we do." Taeyeon replied in a leader-like manner to the doe eyed girl. 

"Well I can just make something up on the spot." Yoona then felt someone flick her forehead. "Ouch..." She turned to look at her girlfriend with a pout.

"Yoong, listen to Taeyeon. Besides, you never know what might happen. They might be working on the enemies side." Yuri scolded. 

"Ok, I was just kidding though." Her unnies shook their heads. "What?" 

"Don't worry about it." Sunny said. The short girl loosened the hold of Taeyeon's hand before making her way towards the black pearl just to whisper, "I don't know what you see in her." 

"I don't either." Yuri replied, just to tease the doe eyed girl.

"Yah! I heard that!" Yoona yelled before pouting again. 

Sunny stuck out her tongue before heading back to her girlfriend while Yuri giggled in response. 

Unknown to them however, the six girls they were following had by now noticed their presence and were now starting to wonder who they were. Boa of course had not told them the identities of the four agents who were trapped in Gyuri's mansion just incase Gyuri would ever see them talking and what not, then the mission will be a failure if that were to happen.  

"Unnie, do you notice the eight girls behind us?" Wendy asked as she looked behind her to see a certain someone pouting and the rest of the girls laughing.

"Don't worry too much about it. I think they are just heading the same way as us." Seohyun responded to her dongsaeng in a calm manner. 

"Should I get information about them too, just incase?" Yeri wondered out loud. 

"Nah, I don't think they are any threat. Besides, our mission here is to stop Gyuri and her team." Irene replied to the question. "We shouldn't get distracted." 

Yeri nodded in agreement before looking behind her once more, taking a good look at the eight girls, and returning her attention in front. She would sure get their information without her unnie's knowing. But what she wouldn't know, was that she wouldn't find any information about the four agents when she searched them up. 

"I heard we can have access to the rooftops here, let's go check it out!" Joy, who stayed quiet for most of the time suddenly spoke as she grabbed the nearest hands around her  (which happened to be Yeri and Seulgi's) and started to drag them along leaving the others behind. 

"Well, I guess we should follow them huh?" Irene said as she, Seohyun, and Wendy smiled in amusement. 

 

"Yuri-ah, aren't you good at computer hacking and stuff? Can't you hack into the school system to find something about these new students?" Yoona asked. The eight girls were outside the school eating in the grassy ground. Of course the other students stayed inside the school, afraid of getting in trouble for being outside. 

"I'm not that good with hacking Yoong, and besides why should I do that? They haven't done anything wrong... at least not yet." The older girl replied as she fed the doe eyed girl some chicken before the girl could open and speak. 

"Yoona, just let it go. I think we might be overthinking this, they might just be regular students." Jessica said as she leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder, the mushroom smiling at the contact. 

"Sica is right. I think we are over complicating things than they need to be." Taeyeon added, agreeing with the ice princess. Besides, people often come to the school as transfer students, what's the difference of having six new ones? 

Yoona pouted, slightly upset that her unnies aren't agreeing with her. But she does admit that she may just be speculating especially when Boa said that she would have a team to take down Gyuri and the others. 

"Hm, well the boss never did say anything specific about the group she was sending out... Or did she?" The Maknae pondered over the thought before shrugging it off. "Maybe I should just relax and not be on high alert..." 

"Ok ok enough of talking about that, let's talk about something fun instead huh?" Hyoyeon spoke wanting everyone to relax and enjoy. 

"Alright. Like what exactly?" Sunny asked while chewing on a piece of meat. 

"Let's talk about love!" Sooyoung exclaimed in a happy voice. 

"Isn't that a song?" Tiffany asked. "By SNSD?" 

"Yup. That's one of my favorites by them." The tall girl replied. 

"I like You Think and I Got A Boy the most though. It totally fits my style." Hyoyeon said as she got up and danced parts of the songs which caused everyone to smile and laugh, totally amused by the dancing queens antics. 

They'd worry about the six mysterious girls later. 

--------------------------------

"So you got it?" Wendy asked the team's maknae as she on a lolipop. The other girls were either standing behind looking at the screen of the computer or lying down on the floor waiting for someone else to find the information they were looking for. 

"Almost... Just got to make sure we cannot be traced." Yeri replied before typing in a combination of letters and numbers in the screen. "Annnnd... got it." The blonde girl replied as she pulled up the online information of the school's students. 

"Nice work Yeri." Joy said as she gave the young girl a pat on the back. 

"Thanks unnie." She gave the older girl a wide smile. She then moved out of her seat so her unnies can use her laptop. 

"Let's see here..." Seohyun mumbled as she used the mouse pad to scroll down the page searching for four certain names. 

 

Bae Suzy

Bang Minah

.....

Dong Youngbae

Kwon Jiyong

....

Hwang Kwanghee

....

Jung Nicole 

 

"Aha! Found one of them" Seohyun thought as she clicked on Nicole's profile. By now, the members that were on the floor were now gathered around the small screen wanting to see how their opponents look like. Instead of reading it immediately like the other members thought would happen, the light brown haired girl saved it onto the laptop to read later. 

"Now to find the rest of the members." 


A/N: I am back with my monthly update! Sorry if this took a while >.<" school just started for me and it's already a pain in the . So if I miss an update here or there, I apologize in advance. 

Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter? I know it's boring haha but needed for the story to continue. 

BTW, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT SNSD'S LION HEART ALBUM? I AM CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH LION HEART, BUMP IT, AND GREEN LIGHT. I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP, I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THESE SONGS. 

Ok, sorry about the sudden cap lock but I seriously love this album ^^ . Well see you guys in the next update!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you so much! It means a lot! 

Wolfey signing out! *peace*