Escaping?

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Yah, do you think they're ok?" Asked Mrs. Im worriedly as she held the student files tightly in her hands. Her husband went over and rubbed her back trying to calm her down. 

"I'm sure they'll be fine. Our kids are strong aren't they?" 

"But still, I'm really worried." 

Mr. Kwon entered the living room after a finishing a phone call. He cleared his throat causing the noises to die down. "Well, I just talked to my friends who are detectives and they'll be over soon to help us." He spoke after everyone was quiet. "They should be able to figure out where our kids headed off to." 

"That's great." Mr. Lee responded. "I just hope they aren't in any sort of trouble." 

Little did they know that their daughters were trapped inside a house...

---------

"Ouch! Yah, why'd you stop?" 

"Shut up, I need a break. I'm tired of crawling through here." 

Yuri glared at Sooyoung. "This isn't a time for breaks!" 

"But I'm tired!" 

"Alright move out of the way!" Sunny slightly yelled as she tried to move towards the front. Both Sooyoung and Yuri moved a bit to the side and let the short girl go ahead. "I'll be leading and Sooyoung, go to the back. If you're tired you can rest while not stopping any of us." 

The taller girl pouted but nodded moving all the way behind Tiffany.

"Good, now let's continue." 

The four girls made their way through the vents going with their gut on where to turn and soon Sunny managed to find a room filled with computers and science chemicals. Since they were up high on the wall, it gave her a good view of the room. She paused for a moment trying to look through the small tiny crack of the vent to see if anything or anyone was inside. 

"Why'd you stop?" Yuri whispered behind the short girl. 

"I think we've reached a safe room. I think it's like a lab or something." Sunny explained to the rest of the girls. "I'm looking to see if there is anyone in here but it seems empty." 

The bunny slowly pushed open the vent cover and slowly stuck her head out looking from side to side. "It seems like no one is in here. I think we're clear." Sunny thought as she moved her head back inside. 

"I think we're good. I'm heading down." 

"Yah, what if someone's inside Sunny?!" Tiffany asked alarmed. She was worried something might happen to her without anyone of them knowing. 

"I'll give you three a signal and if you don't see it within a minute or two then something is wrong." 

"Fine but be careful."

Sunny gave them a 'ok' sign with her fingers before slowly getting out of the cramped area. 

"Man Sunny is so brave." Sooyoung said. 

"Definitely." Yuri agreed as the three listened carefully as they heard their friend land on the ground with a soft thud. 

After Sunny landed safely on the ground she crouched down to avoid being seen just incase. She slowly crawled around on her hands and knees looking at every corner when suddenly a voice behind her spoke. 

"Who are you?" 

The girl on the floor flinched and screamed loudly scaring her friends and the girl behind her. 

"Yah, I'm going down!" Tiffany said as she squeezed passed Yuri. 

"Fany-ah! Hold on a second!" The black pearl grabbed the pink lover's shoe in an attempt to stop her. 

"No! We need to save her!" Tiffany shook her foot violently making Yuri let go of her hold. She watched another one of her friend enter the room.

Yuri sighed. "I guess we should go to."

"Aw man I'm so scared though!" Sooyoung replied.

"I am too! But we need to they might need our help now let's go."

"Fine." 

As Yuri took her time getting out, Sooyoung heard some noises behind her.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

The tallest girl froze and looked behind her but there was nothing. She turned her head back around to see the tan girl slowly getting out, which was too slow for Sooyoung. She shivered feeling something is up in the vents with them. 

"Can you hurry up?" Sooyoung harshly whispered as she had a bad feeling.

"Hold on." 

She heard the noises once again but this time it was much closer than last time, like it was just around the corner. Sooyoung then saw a hand a few feet away from where they turned and she lost it. Sooyoung then quickly moved ahead pushing Yuri forward as they both escaped the vents and landed on the floor beneath them. 

"Sooyoung..... What the hell?" Yuri groaned on the ground as Sooyoung fell on top of her. 

"I saw something in there right behind me so don't say anything." 

"Are you guys alright?" Sunny asked as she looked at the two on the floor. 

"I'm fine." The tallest girl answered as she slowly stood up but the same can't be said for the black pearl. 

"Yea, cause my back broke your fall." Yuri glared at Sooyoung who sheepishly smiled. Sunny helped her up and explained what was going on. 

"Ok you guys, so this is Eunjung." Sunny said as pointed to the girl next to her who bowed. "She gave me quite a scare while I searched the area. But anyways, she's here to help us escape this place." 

"Really?" Sooyoung said excitedly at the thought of being outside this hell hole. 

Eunjung nodded. "Yes, but you are not the only one I'm helping. There is another girl whom I am helping as well." 

"Sunny?" Another voice was heard in the room as Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung turned around to find one of the missing girls. 

"YAH KIM HYOYEON!!!" Sooyoung yelled as she ran forward and jumped into her embrace. Hyoyeon who was holding an empty bottle in hand immediately let go to wrap her arms around the girl she missed so much. She was surprised to see her here even the other girls.

"I missed you." Hyoyeon whispered. "So so much." 

"I missed you too." Sooyoung replied tears streaming down her face. She was so glad that her girlfriend was alright. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes before Hyoyeon pulled away and wiped her tears. 

"Don't cry please. It makes my heart hurt." 

Sooyoung just nodded. Hyoyeon reached down to grab the empty bottle before grabbing Sooyoung's hand and pulling her towards the other girls. 

"What are you guys doing here?" The only agent in the room asked. 

"The four of you were missing for about a week, we figured something must've happened to you." Sunny explained. 

"Plus, we also wanted to see if we could help you escape this place but it turns out it was really difficult." Tiffany added. 

"Where's Sica, Tae, and Yoongie?" Yuri questioned. 

"About that.... We tried coming up with a plan to escape Gyuri's house too. I wanted one of them to come with me as well but they said they'll just drag me down and lose the one chance we had to get out of that prison room as I was a much faster runner than the rest of them." Hyoyeon explained while scratching her head with her free hand. "I'm 100% sure that Gyuri has put them back in their own individual rooms." 

"Prison room? Damn they are ed up." 

"You can say that again. Plus, they took away any electronic we had on so we can't call for help or anything." 

The room stayed silent for a while before Eunjung broke the silence. "Well, I think we should discuss about what we plan to do." They all nodded in agreement before following her to a white table that had a map of the place on the surface. The five girls took a seat around the table, only Tiffany was quite uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong Fany-ah." Hyoyeon asked.

"I just feel we're going to get caught in here." The mushroom replied.

"Don't worry Tiffany-ssi. I can assure you that Mistress Gyuri does not come here anymore." Eunjung said. Tiffany just nodded and signaled her to start the 'meeting'.

"Ok so as you can see here on this map, this is were we are." Eunjung circled a room near the bottom of the map on the right corner. "And this is where the exit is." She circled another area that was across the map, on the top left corner. 

"That so far away from where we are." Yuri sighed. She didn't mean to make it sound like they have no hope but they were really too far away from the exit and plus they have no idea where Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona were. 

"And also I must warn you of the things that lurk around here." She took out printed copies of the EXP's and showed them to the girls excluding Hyoyeon that already saw them. "I must let you know Gyuri created them."

The four girls had their mouths wide open as they now realized that they were being chased at one point by one of these creatures. 

"We were hiding from one of these things!" Sooyoung pointed out as she read each description and shuddered as she took a good look at the pictures that came with it.

"You were?" Hyoyeon looked at her.

She nodded. "It was looking for us and we were hiding under the bed until Sunny found the vents and we escaped."  Sooyoung explained to her girlfriend. "It also happened to Yuri and Tiffany. It was so scary." 

"Yea, those are the guards Gyuri set up around her house." Eunjung spoke explaining. "She has them roaming around to kill any intruders in her house. You guys are extremely lucky that you managed to dodge them." 

"Ok I am now positive something is wrong with her." Sunny said. She turned her attention to Eunjung. "So how do we dodge them?" 

"It's really difficult to go around them unless there is a big distraction. But there are some paths that they do not cross so you guys just have to take them and be very careful." 

The five girls continued to discuss all the necessary things. 

---------

As Jessica, Taeyeon, and Yoona were being pulled along by Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole, the three agents looked at each other and started to communicate through their eyes.

“I have no idea how we got to this point.”

“Same here unnie, my head hurts just remembering which ways we’ve turned.”

“Sica, Yoong, just pay attention on where exactly are our rooms are located. That’s the most important thing right now. If one of us manages to find a way out we can work as a group.”

Turns out each of them were each two doors away from each other. Yoona’s cell was in the middle while Taeyeon and Jessica’s cell were on either side of Yoona’s.

“Damn we were this close this whole time?!” Jessica thought to herself. “I thought they’d separate us into different hallways so we couldn’t find each other,”

Hara, Jiyoung, and Nicole didn’t say anything as they just pushed their three captives inside their respective rooms. They each locked the door and headed on their way.

---------

In Jessica’s Cell

“What can I use in here?” Jessica spoke her thoughts out loud. She hasn’t moved from her spot since she was pushed inside the cold half empty room. “Hm, maybe the bed frame will do.”  The blonde girl walked over to the bed and crouched down to examine the frame. “It’s metal too.” She sighed.

“Now how will I break this apart…” She thought as she looked around for any items she could use. “Nothing here of course, unless…”

She got up and headed towards the nightstand which was a few footsteps away and crouched down. She squinted her eyes as she carefully looked around it. She stood up and grabbed the sides before carrying it and moving it off to the side. Once removed, she found a very well hidden vent covered by the nightstand.

“She’s really good at hiding things.” Jessica muttered as she headed towards the vent and crouched down in front of it. She took hold of the vent cover and suprisingly for her, it opened with ease.

“It’s too dark here.” She thought as she stood up once more. She turned her head to the nightstands’ drawer. “Maybe there’s something I can use in there.” She opened up the drawer and was amazed to find a flashlight. “Aha, bingo!” With a happy smile on her face she headed back to the vents and crawled inside but not before moving the nightstand back to where in was and putting the vent cover back on.

“Now how do I get from here to Yoong and Taeng’s rooms?” She shrugged to herself before turning on the flashlight. “I guess I got do to a little bit of exploring.”

She started crawling little by little thinking on which ways to take to reach her locked up friends. When the blonde girl came to an open area with a choice to go left, straight ahead, or right, she turned left believing it was the correct way. She crossed her fingers as she continued crawling.

---------

In Yoona's cell 

The youngest of the agents lied on the bed with her right leg over her left. She had her eyes closed thinking about how nice it would be to finally be free. She also thought about seeing the person she missed the most.

"I wonder if she's alright." Yoona thought as she imagined Yuri's smiling at her. The girl opened her eyes and was greeted by the dark gray ceiling reminding her that she was trapped until someone were to find and save them. 

"Yoong? Are you in here?" A very familiar voice reached Yoona's ears as she sprang upright looking around the room. 

"Unnie?" 

"Yah, I found yo- Ouch..." A faint thud was heard. 

Yoona stiffled a laugh. "Are you ok there unnie?" 

"Yea just bumped my head out of excitement." 

"Where are you unnie? I can't exactly see you." 

"Hold on." 

The maknae looked right next to her and found her nightstand moving. "Sica unnie is behind there?" She shrugged and moved the table over helping the older girl. Jessica then popped open the cover and crawled out of the space and into Yoona's cell. Once the blonde girl finally stood up, the youngest immediately hugged her. 

"I can't believe this was there." 

"Neither did I. Gyuri is really good at hiding things." Jessica stated as she pulled away from the hug. "Before we get too excited, we need Tae too, so let's get out of here." 

"Roger that unnie!" Yoona playfully saluted and followed Jessica into the vents, also covering their tracks. 

---------

"Is this the place that you wanted us to check, sir?" An officer asked his boss once he stepped out of his car. 

"This is definitely the place. Be careful inside though, you don't know what to expect." 

"Yes, sir!" 

The boss gave a nod and the officer went to his team. The guy reached into his jacket pocket and took out a cigar and a lighter. After lighting the cigarette, he place it inside his mouth and inhaled. 

"This time we'll see what everyone is complaining about." He exhaled the smoke. 


A/N: Ok guys I'm back :D I don't really remember when was the last time I updated this, sorry if I took long (again). >.< But anyways, a lot of things are happening in this chapter as you can tell. Hehehe. 

I wrote this instead of studying for the three tests I have tomorrow D: R.I.P Author .............. But I never study though (LOL)  and still manage to have good scores hehehe. SO, here is the update you all have been waiting for, hopefully it wasn't that boring for you guys >_< See you all next time!

To all my subcribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you all so much! Love you guys :D Well, Wolfey signing out *peace*