Special Chapter: Christmas Madness

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung up by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. 

But, there were two problems with this statement. One, the house was certainly not quiet with a loud voice echoing throughout the whole place along with the sounds of footsteps running and two, they did not have a chimney in the first place nor were there stockings hung up. 

The whole kitchen was a mess, flour and other ingredients scattered about the floor and on the person who happened to be there at the wrong time. The Christmas tree in the living room laid forgotten on the floor with some of the ornaments across the whole living room floor. The four people on the couch simply watching as the chaos continued. 

What exactly is happening? 

Let's back up to earlier in the day, right when the sun was starting to rise on Christmas Eve. 

 

Slowly opening her eyes, Hyoyeon smiled at how Sooyoung's warmth wrapped around her body. One of her favorite things (not that she would ever admit it out loud) was waking up face to face with the tall girl with arms and legs wrapped around their bodies all tangled up. 

Hyoyeon slowly unwrapped her right arm from Sooyoung's waist to bring it up to caress the girl's face. The younger girl let out a soft snore upon the touch causing her chuckle lightly. She slowly leaned in and gave the girl a quick peck on the cheek before untangling herself from Sooyoung. Once she was out, she carefully placed the blanket over the younger girl before heading downstairs to make everyone breakfast. 

 

Usually being the first one awake out of the two, Yuri took this time to observe the younger girl next to her. The raven haired girl carefully shifted to her side to get a better look of the sleeping beauty. She couldn't believe this girl was now her girlfriend. She remembered just months ago how much she despised the girl who played with everyone's hearts, but here she is now admitting the fact that she was now Yoona's girlfriend. The thought of that sent a warm smile to her face. Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice a pair of doe eyes slowly opening, turning their attention towards her. 

"What are you smiling about?" 

Breaking out of her thoughts at the sound of Yoona's voice, she turned her head away trying to prevent herself from blushing. "I wasn't smiling." She calmly replied, earning a chuckle from the younger girl. 

"You're really cute, you know that?" Yoona gave a reply of her own, successfully causing the older girl's face to turn red. She chuckled again, bringing up her left hand to cup Yuri's cheek. 

"W-What are you doing?" Yuri stuttered, although she knew exactly what the younger was planning to do. Yoona didn't reply but instead let her actions speak for themselves. After shifting to a better position, Yoona carefully leaned in giving the older girl a sweet morning kiss. Yuri melted as soon as their lips touched, she soon wrapped her arms around Yoona, wanting to wrap herself in the warmness that is Yoona.

 

Letting out a small groan as the sunlight hit her closed eyes, Taeyeon stretched out her short limbs before opening her eyes. The first thing that caught her attention was the smell of bacon in which her stomach growled. Knowing that Hyoyeon would be in the kitchen, she stifled a yawn and was about to get up from the bed to help in the kitchen but was stopped when another pair of arms tightened their grip around Taeyeon's waist, mumbling coherently while burying her face into the crook of the older girl's neck. 

Oh yes, she had totally forgotten that Sunny was still sleeping next to her. The older girl mentally slapped herself for forgetting about the angel next to her before deciding to stay in bed a little while longer, just until her sushine woke up. She smiled as she placed a quick peck on the girl's crown, letting her right hand caress the sleeping girl's head. 

"I guess Hyoyeon could wait just a while longer." She mumbled, not wanting to leave the sleeping girl just yet. 

 

"Wakey wakey, Jessi! It's time to get up!" A very excited Tiffany said as she shook the older girl beneath her. Tiffany was totally unaware that she was currently straddling the girl. 

It was about an hour after Hyoyeon had woken up, and while everyone else was downstairs, they were still in bed. 

A groan escaped the blonde's lips as she tried to turn on her side only for her to realize that she couldn't exactly move. She reluctantly opened her eyes and was surprised to find Tiffany's face a few inches away from her own as well as the fact that the younger girl has her pinned against the bed. She nervously gulped at the position they were in. Trying her best to remain cool (literally, her body was heating up at the thought of Tiffany dominating her) by ignoring the current situation, she calmly asked, "Why are you so excited this early in the morning?"

"Silly, it's Christmas Eve! Besides we have a lot of things to do today, we still have to set up the Christmas tree, hang up decorations, bake cookies for Santa..." 

Jessica smiled to herself seeing the very hyper Tiffany talk happily about the plans for today. She wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning. 

"Sica! Fany!" 

Her moment was short lived when a certain midget came bursting into the room. 

"It's time for bre-" She cut off her sentence seeing the position her two friends were in. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" 

"Nope. I was just telling Jessi what the plan is for the day, TaeTae." Tiffany answered as she got off the older girl. Finally getting off the bed, she fixed her wrinkled clothes before reaching a hand to the blonde who was now in an upright position, currently glaring at her friend. Taeyeon laughed nervously before rushing out but not before saying, "See you downstairs!" 

"Come on, Jessi!" 

-------------

"TaeTae, Jessi, will the both of you get the fake Christmas tree in the garage? The rest of will be decorating the rest of the house." 

(They had just finished eating their American styled breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon along with scrambled eggs.) 

Jessica, knowing better than to argue just agreed with the younger girl and dragged her companion along before she could open . She didn't want to ruin Tiffany's happy mood. 

"Why do we get the task of getting Christmas tree?" Taeyeon asked as she let out a huff as she helped Jessica carry the bag filled with the disasembled tree back to the living room. 

"I don't know," Jessica tried to shrug but the weight of the tree prevented her from doing so, "But there is no point in complaining. Might as well just follow whatever they're planning." 

Taeyeon nodded, "Ok, but I just have one thing to ask..." Jessica raised a brow signalling a 'what' to her long time friend. "Why the hell does this tree weigh so much?!" The blonde broke into a grin before she full on started to laugh her off. 

"Is that what you're seriously wondering." She asked between her laughs. 

"Yes! I mean this thing is made out of plastic, it shouldn't even weigh this much!" 

 

After struggling (mostly on Taeyeon's part) to get the tree into the living room, both girls dropped the bag onto the floor before plopping onto the couch for a quick rest. 

"Oh? You guys got the tree?" Sunny asked as she peeked from the kitchen. 

"Yup." Jessica answered with a nod. She saw the look on the shorter girl's face, she knew what that meant. "And I'm guessing you want us to set up the tree as well?" She continued giving her best friend a knowing look.

"Glad we're on the same page," she gave a smirk as she went back to decorating the kitchen with random Christmas decorations. 

"Well," The blonde turned to Taeyeon as she stood up from the comfort of the couch, "Let's set up the tree." 

A groan was heard from the older girl before she pushed herself up, helping Jessica get the ornaments from a nearby storage room near the front entrance of their house. 

 

Unknown to the rest of the girls who were busy setting up decoration around the house, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sat in their shared room as they both gave each other a knowing smirk, staring at the box they had gotten from under their bed. They had bought a bunch of this months ago without anyone else finding out, and know was the time to put them into use. 

Hyoyeon reached inside the box and pulled out a mistletoe. Oh, they were going to have much fun with this. No wonder they were such a great match for each other. 

The two then proceeded to head out their room, Hyoyeon holding onto the box as Sooyoung (being the only one tall enough to do so) started placing mistletoes around the second floor of the house, in Jeti's room, in Sunyeon's room, in Yoonyul's room, the ceiling near the top and near the entrance of the staircase, and even in the hallway that led to the respective rooms. 

"Yah! Are the both of you done getting what you needed? We could use some help here." The two girls chuckled evilly hearing Yuri's voice. 

"We're coming!" Sooyoung yelled back before turning to her girlfriend. "Should we hide the box? They might get suspicious." 

"I think it'd be more suspicious if we come down with nothing." 

"True." 

They both shrugged before heading downstairs. Luckily for them, they didn't see any of their friends waiting for them when they reached the ground level so they took this opportunity to continue hanging up mistletoes around the area. 

"Anyone in the kitchen?" Sooyoung whispered as Hyoyeon took a peek inside the dining area. 

"Nope, all clear." The shorter girl responded before the two slipped inside the room, not forgetting to place a mistletoe at the entrance. 

 

Oblivious to what the two pranksters were doing, the rest of the girls helped Taeyeon and Jessica decorate the Christmas tree with ornaments and christmas lights. Within minutes, the once bare Christmas tree was now filled with different colored ornaments ranging from different sizes and designs along with colorful lightings wrapped around the whole tree. All the tree was missing was a big star at the top.

"Huh, where did the star go?" Yoona wondered as she looked around her for the missing star. 

"We can look for it later Yoong, we still have to bake cookies for Santa!" Tiffany exclaimed with a smile. 

"Fany-ah, you do realize that Santa is not real... right?" Sunny asked.

"Of course I know that, but it's fun to believe he's real." The bubbly girl replied. "Now, who's gonna help me bake hte cookies?" 

-----------

"Alright, time to open presents!" Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly as she and seven other girls gathered in the living room with presents in hand. Finally, something the shorter girl looked forward to. They all sat on the floor, exchanging their gifts to one another except for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who purposely forgot to get something for the YoonYul couple as their present was hanging right above them. 

"Yah, Soo, Hyo, you didn't get me anything?" Yuri asked in a joking manner. She didn't really mind not getting any presents, after all, giving is better than receiving. 

"Oh, we did." Sooyoung replied, her eyes flashing an evil glint to the black pearl before turning to look at Hyoyeon. "Isn't that right?" 

"Yup," The shorter girl nodded along, a smirk now resting on her face. "Look up." 

Along with Yuri, all the other girls (minus the pranksters) looked up to the ceiling to find a mistletoe hanging right above them.

"Since when did you two put that up there?" Sunny asked, her gaze now fixed on the two girls. She has got to admit though, that the two girls did a good job secretly hanging the plants all over the house without anyone knowing. 

"Since this afternoon while all of you were busy decorating the house. This was the important thing Sooyoung and I needed to get upstairs." 

Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoeyeon, and Sooyoung let out snickers as they watched how Yuri's face slowly turn red. Tiffany and Sunny gave each other grins while Yoona sat there staring at the hanging plant above her head. 

"You guys know the rules right?" Taeyeon asked in a teasing manner. "You have to kiss under the mistletoe." 

"Y-Yah..." The now flustered black pearl stuttered. 

"We can't exactly say no." Yoona said as she turned to face her girlfriend who was looking everywhere but her. 

"Yes, we ca-." The older girl's words quickly died in as Yoona placed her hand under her chin and turned her head towards her. 

To her, the world slowly stopped spinning, she could no longer hear the sounds of their friends making cheering noises. All she could really focus on was Yoona slowly moving closer and closer to her. Yuri soon closed her eyes when she felt Yoona's hot breath against her lips. Her heart started beating faster as soon as she felt the girl's soft lips moving slightly against her own. When, they pulled away for oxygen, Yuri was still dazed at the kiss, only staring at Yoona who had a genuine smile on her face instead of the usually teasing one.

Yuri was only able to snap out of her daze when she heard a snapping sound. Her head quickly snapped towards the sound and that was when she found Sooyoung holding a camera and Hyoyeon holding her phone recording the moment. 

"Well, I'm going to get some cookies. Anyone else want one?" Taeyeon asked as she stood up from the floor. When no one responded, she shrugged and headed to the still messy kitchen. 

"Aw, that was adorable. Do you want to see the video?" Hyoyeon asked as she turned her phone towards Yuri, showing the recorded video. She was completely oblivious to Yuri's glare.

"The both of you have three seconds to run." Her voice was threathening and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both gulped before they quickly stood up fleeing. But poor Hyoyeon ended up tripping on a cable that was connected to the Christmas tree and fell face first to the ground, the Christmas tree following soon after.

"Yah! Hurry up!" Sooyoung yelled as she quickly helped the shorter girl up before the both of them continued to run.

Luckily for them, the fallen Christmas tree provided them some extra time from the raging black pearl. The three of them ran towards the kitchen, where Taeyeon was putting a bunch of cookies onto her plate. 

"Excuse me, Tae." Hyoyeon quickly said before she passed the older girl. Sooyoung paused for a second, before grabbing a piece of cookie from the tray before heading off again.

"Wait wh-" She was cut off when a bunch of flour hit her face and on the floor. She coughed as she waved around the air surrounding her. "What the hell was that?" 

"Sorry Taeyeon." Yuri apologized not bothering to provide any sort of explanation as she conntinued her chasing. 

 

"Well, this has been the most interesting Christmas I ever had." Jessica said as she, Tiffany, Sunny, and Yoona sat on the couch watching the three girls running across the whole place. They had moved from the floor after the Christmas tree had fallen down (they hadn't bothered to pick it back up). 

"Definitely." Yoona answered before standing up. "I'm making myself some hot chocolate." 

"I'm going to check on Tae." Sunny stated after Yoona had disappeared into the kitchen. 

Watching the shorter girl leave, Tiffany turned to Jessica, "Am I not going to get my kiss, Jessi?" 

"Huh?" 

"Look up." 

And sure enough, there was another mistletoe above the couch. 

Smiling, Jessica leaned in giving the younger girl what she wanted. 


A/N: Second update on the last day of December (still the 31st here). So instead of continuing from the last chapter, I decided on this Christmas Special because I know I have been depriving you guys of Jeti, Sunyeon, Yoonyul, and Hyoyoung. Hopefully this is fluffy enough.

See you all in the next update! 

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you all so much! Wolfey signing out *peace*