Oh My God

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

After hearing Taecyeon talking on the phone, the four agents (who were hidden behind one of the shrubs near where both the two boys were standing at) quickly rushed away heading to their motorcycles. Of course since they were behind the bushes, they had to run all from behind the movie theater to get to their bikes. Good thing Jessica had actually ran instead of following her motto 'Never run no matter how late you are'.

Ignoring all the traffic signs and speed limits, the four girls quickly rushed all the way home not wanting to get caught by their girlfriends that they had actually sneaked out. Yoona was almost hit by a car but she managed to dodge it at the last second with the car honking loudly at her.

"That was close..." She said to her self knowing no one is going to hear her anyways. 

---------

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Yoona burst through the house's door and ran up the stairs hurriedly dressing themselves back to the clothes they wore before they spied on their girlfriends. After they managed to dress, they ran down the stairs and into the living room where they all dived on the couch. 

"We're back!!!!' Sooyoung yelled loudly as they entered the living room with a smile on their face. "Wait, why do you guys look like you're about to pass out especially Jessica?" The tallest girl pointed to the half-conscious blonde who was lying on the couch with her head tilted to the side, not moving. 

"Yoong... Why is your shirt backwards?" Yuri asked staring at the deer oddly. Yoona looked down at her shirt and mentally facepalmed. 

"No reason." She replied. 

"Ok what are you four hiding?" Tiffany asked as she sat down next to the motionless Jessica."Well three since she looks like she's asleep." The remainig girls looked at her as if she was growing horns on her head. 

"We aren't hiding anything Fany." Taeyeon calmly explained although deep inside she was nervous as hell.

"Uh huh. Spill it out. You guys are totally hiding something." They all remaied silent trying to figure out what to exactly say.

"Well, how do we explain this without you guys being weirded out." Hyoyeon said well more like talked to herself. The popular girls didn't answer as they continued to wait for an explanation.

"We followed you unnie." Yoona spoke breaking the silence around the eight people in the room. Sunny raised an eyebrow.

"Followed? You followed us?" She looked directly at Taeyeon.

"We were doing it to protect you guys." Taeyeon answered staring right back at her girlfriend. 

"What's there to protect?" Yuri asked. "Taecyeon and Chansung won't hurt us, atleast I'm pretty sure they won't." 

"Uh Fany-ah, can you try waking Sica up for a second?" 

"Alright..." Tiffany did as told and managed to shake the blonde awake. Jessica yawned while stretching her arms in the air. 

"What's going on?" She asked looking around. 

"You have a bit of drool over here." The mushroom raised her hand and wiped off the drool on the blonde's face with her thumb. 

"Thank you Tiff." 

"Sica, where's your phone?" Hyoyeon asked getting the blonde's attention and quickly cutting off Jeti's moment. Jessica looked at her confused but fished out her phone from her pocket anyways. She tossed her phone to the dancing queen who caught it effortlessly.

"Why do you need Sica's phone?" Yuri asked only to be ignored as Hyoyeon swiped on the screen of Jessica's phone and unlocked it before going to the recording that the blonde took earlier that night.

"This is why." She finally answered as she pressed play.

"So do you think the plan is working hyung?" The recording started playing back.

"I think so." A deep voice answered. "I don't think any of them suspected anything yet." 

"This is too easy that it's scary."

"Well isn't it good for us Chansung? Gyuri won't be up our all the time." A small sigh was heard before Taecyeon contiued again. "I sometimes wonder what's on her mind for her to come up with this crazy scheme."

"Gyuri noona is too scary sometimes." 

The playback stopped and the popular girls were left speechless. Hyoyeon threw the phone back to it's original owner.

"When did you record this?" Tiffany asked being the first one to recover from the shock.

"When they were standing in line babe." Jessica answered as she settled her hand on top of Tiffany's. 

"So this was all just part of a plan?" Sunny asked well more like stated. She shook her head. "I can't believe they would actually deceive us like that."

"Didn't Taecyeon oppa say Gyuri-ssi was the one who came up with this?" Yuri pointed out. Yoona glared at her. "What?"

"Don't call him oppa." She simply said looking away. Yuri leaned against her causing Yoona to smile. She really can't stay mad at Yuri for too long.

"Ok I won't then." 

"Anyways, the four of us believe that Gyuri unnie, Nicole, Jiyoung, and Hara are the ones behind all of this." Taeyeon continued the main topic of the conversation.

"Plus they always seem to be staring at us most of the time when we used to hang out and it's kind of creepy." Jessica added, recalling all the moments they spent together.

"You guys used to hang out with them?" Sunny asked surprised. The four agents nodded. 

"The four of them are just like us, undercover agents. We used to train together and stuff before." 

"Well that explains how you know them. Plus, they seem to like you guys a lot." Sooyoung said emphazing the word a lot. Her voice had a hint of jealousy as she mentioned how much the girls like them. Hearing that, Hyoyeon grabbed the taller girls hand and squeezed it trying to calm her down.

"Wait, unnie. Don't you think it's a bit weird how Taecyeon and Chansung just appeared into the picture so suddenly?" The youngest analyzed the situation of what happened so far. She continued, "After they appeared, Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie got into a fight as well..." 

"That's right!" Jessica instantly agreed. "I feel like they are trying to break us up or something." 

"I think so too..." Tiffany nodded. 

"They are definitely up to something." Hyoyeon sighed. "So far, I believe that their first target was Taeyeon, which actually worked by getting her angry and upset."

"So it'll be either one of us now." Yoona said, looking at both Jessica and Hyoyeon. "We should be cautious around them."

"Yea, 'cause we seriously don't know what's next on their list or what's on their minds." 

"This is getting kind of scary to be honest." Yuri spoke. She looked at her annoying but beautiful girlfriend next to her. "I hope you're not next."

"I hope so too." Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist. 

"Hey, you know what this reminds me of?" Everyone turned to look at Tiffany who had a mischievous look on her face after watching Yoonyul. 

"What does it remind you of?" Sunny asked. 

"I think you know Sunny-ah."

Sunny raised an eyebrow. "I do? Wait... Is this about what happened at the movie theater?" Sooyoung smirked after hearing the shortest girl speak, she now knew what Tiffany was talking about after she and Sunny forced her to tell.

"Bingo!" Yuri glared at the happy mushroom. The agents were lost and confused on what was going on.

"Oh my god! Stop!" 

"So anyways, we were inside the building wondering what to watch and Yuri said that she wanted to watch this new horror movie that came out-" Tiffany dodged Yuri's attempts of strangling her. "But she couldn't watch it because her Yoona wasn't there to protect her."

"Oh really!" Taeyeon yelled out surprised. 

"Yup!" 

Jessica and Hyoyeon looked at each other with amused faces. The black pearl sweared she literally wanted to kill Tiffany right then and there. She had her head down hiding her blushing face, and slightly looked to her right where she saw Yoona looking at her with a happy expression.

"Really?" The youngest asked wanting to be sure. 

"Yes..." Yuri quietly said making Yoona not hear her.

"What?"

"I said yes." She answered a bit louder. 

"Oh guys let's leave them alone." Jessica spoke smirking, standing up along with Tiffany. She gave her dongsaeng a knowing look.

"Agreed." Sooyoung said nodding her head. "Let's go!" She grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and pulled her along upstairs with Sunyeon and Jeti following behind.

"Jessica, I will kill you too." Yuri thought.

---------

"So, Taengoo-yah." Sunny spoke as the both of them entered their room and shut the door. "I-I'm really sorry for yelling at yo-" Taeyeon didn't let her finished as she put both her hands on Sunny's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss, slowly pushing her backwards until she felt her back touch the wall beside the door.

"T-Tae..." The younger girl tried talking, which failed as Taeyeon's lips continuously attacked hers. She soon felt, the older girls' tongue swipe against her lips asking for entrance. She opened willingly and allowed the tougue to explore . One of Taeyeon's hands moved from Sunny's cheeks and made it's way down to Sunny's melons. She gave it a slight squeeze.

"Ah." Sunny moaned a bit her body getting slightly hotter than before. 

"Yah, Tae do you have yo- WHAT THE HELL!" Hyoyeon yelled as she witnessed something she didn't want to see. Taeyeon and Sunny quickly seperated hearing another voice in the room.

"When the hell did you come in?!" The eldest girl in the room asked still slightly panting. "Can't you ing knock?!"

"Well I'm so sorry you were busy eating each others face." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Anyways, do you have your phone charger? I need it right now." 

Taeyeon growled in frustration. "It's over there next to the TV. Hurry up and get it." 

"Sheesh, what's up with your moodiness. Sunny, can you control your girlfriend and her hormones?" Hyoyeon shook her head before getting the much needed charger and heading out the room. 

"Stupid Hyoyeon..." The oldest girl muttered. "Ruining my alone time with my Sunny Bunny."

Sunny put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulders causing her to face her lovely girlfriend. "Are you alright Taengoo?" 

"Yea, I'm fine SunBun. Don't worry."

"Do you forgive me?" She asked with aegyo making Taeyeon smile. 

"Of course I do." She pulled Sunny into tight a hug. "Always."

---------

"Yuri-ah, do you remember how we met?" Yoona asked. The both of them were sitting on the couch, leaning against each other. The older of the two had long forgotten her thoughts on killing both Jessica and Tiffany. In fact, she was quite thankful they left her some alone time with her deer.

"Of course I do. How can I forget, you were so annoying just like now." Yuri replied slightly giggling seeing Yoona's pout. "But I still love it because it makes you, you." 

"Good, 'cause I don't plan on changing." 

"Hm, don't change then." 

Yoona smiled and pulled Yuri closer to her and gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Never will."

"I love you Im Yoona."

"I love you too Kwon Yuri, no matter what happens. Don't forget that." 


A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with another update! So most likely I'll be updating once a week since school has been a real huge pain in the for me. I know most of you also started school, so we're in the same boat. So anyways, I decided to add some fluff before the real trouble starts cause things will be going downhill soon. With that in mind, I'll see you all in the next update :)

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting my stories, thank you all so much! It means a lot to me. ^^ Wolfey signing out *peace*