Secret Best Friend

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

RING~

The bell rung inside the whole school signaling that the first class was over. The 4 popular people stood up and headed out the door before bowing and saying goodbye to the teacher.

"At least they have manners." Ms. Park said as she watched the 4 girls walk away.

Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Sunny walked to their next class which was on the other side of school. This was a difficult task for them since everybody was crowding them. 

"Aigoo, can't they leave us alone for a second?" Yuri said as she saw all their fanboys and fangirls screaming at them to get their attention.

"Well we can't really do anything about it." Sooyoung said while looking around.

"Anyways, what's our next class." Tiffany asked her 3 best friends while ignoring everyone else.

Sunny looked at the schedule list in her hands. She squinted a bit before saying, "Looks like we have P.E next."

"Awwww man, are you serious." Sooyoung complained.

"Here, look for yourself." Sunny said as she handed the schedule to Sooyoung.

"I at P.E though."

" for you." Yuri said before giving a merong to Sooyoung. (You guys know what a merong is right?)

The 4 friends continued on walking before they finally reached the locker room. They entered the place and went to the P.E office room (if this makes any sense). They got assigned lockers to put their stuff in along with the combination. After they dressed they headed out and went to the track area to wait for their teacher to arrive.

The 4 along with the rest of the class were dressed in a plain grey sweatshirt with blue and red designs on it along with black and white shorts. It was the color of their school, blue, red, black, and white. The school was known for having many colors.

After a few minutes of waiting, their teacher finally showed up.

"Alright everyone! I'm your P.E teacher, Mr. Jo or Coach Jo if you want. Today I'll be telling you what we're going to do during this year." The teacher whose name was Mr. Jo said as everybody quieted down.

The 4 friends listened carefully to the coach.

"Alright, everybody go run 4 laps around this track. I want to see if you guys can run or not. Oh and this is going to be timed." The coach said as he pointed to his stopwatch. Everybody groaned.

" Guys, I don't think I can run 4 laps." Sooyoung said frowning.

4 laps around the track was equivalent to 1 mile. That must for them to run that much on the first day of school, isn't it?

Everybody lined up on the starting line on the track. Most of the students stretched their legs, warming up. 

"Can you guys run with me?" Sooyoung asked her friends.

"Just as long as you keep up with Sunny and I's pace." Tiffany said.

If your wondering about Yuri, the 3 knew that she was faster than all of them so they just let her run ahead of them.

"But you guys are so fast." Sooyoung whined.

"Well then your going to be left behind." Sunny said while stretching. After all you wouldn't want to get a cramp on your leg while running.

"Are you guys ready?" The coach asked the class.

"No!! I'm not ready!!" Sooyoung yelled out. 

"Alright. Ready, set, GO!" The coach yelled as he completely ignored Sooyoung's remark.

Everybody in the class started running. Yuri, as expected ran ahead of her friends and ended up ahead of her class. Sunny and Tiffany were doing a good job in keeping their pace while Sooyoung was behind them trying to catch up, which she miserably failed. She wasn't much of a runner anyways.

This continued on until Yuri finally finished first out of her class with a time of 7:37 minutes which was extremely good. The next person to finish was Sunny, with a time of 8:45. Tiffany came after Sunny with a time of 9:02. And of course the shikshin came in last out of her friends with a time of 11:39. Luckily, she wasn't the last person in her class to finish.

"How do you guys run that fast?" Sooyoung breathed out as she tried to catch her breath.

"You need to keep your pace." Sunny said.

"I was keeping my pace."

"Your pace is slower than a snail." Yuri said.

"What, no." Sooyoung said as pouted. "You guys just run fast."

"It's alright Sooyoung-ah, at least you tried." Tiffany said as she tried to cheer her up.

"Atleast Tiffany is nice to me." 

"Record your time to me!" The coach yelled out as the students lined up giving the coach their mile times. After everybody told their time to the coach, which he recorded down on his clipboard, he looked through his list to see who hasn't given their times. 

"Jessica! Taeyeon! Hyoyeon! Yoona! Are you guys here?" Coach Jo yelled out to his class to see if they were there or not.

Everyone looked around looking for them. The people who the coach was looking for weren't there of course. They were at their secret place. 

"Tsk. Seems like they ditched." Coach Jo said. Yup, he knew about them ditching class and let's just say he isn't too fond of that. "What the hell are they doing this time."

"Where do you guys think they went?" Sunny asked her friends who were sitting on the ground along with her.

"Why do you even care Sunny-ah?" Yuri asked the danshin. "They aren't our friends."

"Just wondering." 

"Who cares what they do, that's their problem." Tiffany said.

"It's funny how your friends and my friends hate each other. I wonder how they'd react if I told them I was friends with you, one of the members of the baddest gang in school." Sunny thought as she looked at her friends chatting among themselves . "Do your friends know? Probably not. I bet they'd freak out."

"Everybody listen up." The coach yelled out suddenly pulling Sunny out of her thoughts. "Since it's the first day of school, I'll allow you guys to do whatever sports you want to play. If you don't want to play any type of sports then you must walk around this track until the class ends so you can get some excersise you understand?"

"Yes." Said every student.

"Alright now go. You guys got an hour and a half left of class." 

The class then went out to do whatever they wanted.

Tiffany looked at her friends and stood up before asking, "What do you guys want to do?" 

"I don't know. Let's just walk for a while." Yuri said as she stood up from where she was sitting. 

"Ok." Sunny and Soyoung said as they both stood up as well. The 4 popular girls started to walk on the track.

"What do we have after this?" Yuri asked.

"I think we have lunch next then our last subject for today which is English." Sunny said as she tried to remember what was on the schedule.

"English? That will be easy." Tiffany said.

The 3 rolled their eyes at Tiffany. "Of course it will be easy for you, you were born in America." Yuri said.

"Hehehe.... Sorry guys." Tiffany said as she stuck out her tongue.

The 4 friends then continued to talk about anything and everything as they walked around the track along with other students. They didn't even notice that a certain person was watching them from the schools' rooftop, well except for Sunny. She felt that someone was looking at her so she stopped in her steps and turned around and tried to look for the person who was staring at her. She couldn't find that person until she lifted her head and looked at one of the schools' rooftops. There she saw her secret best friend, Jessica. Yes, they were best friends but nobody knows except for the 2 of them. Sunny smiled at Jessica in which she also returned to Sunny. Jessica then waved and went back to her friends at the rooftop. 

"Sunny-yah. Why'd you stop?" Tiffany said as she noticed that Sunny wasn't with them. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Tiffany stopped their walking and waited for Sunny to catch up with them.

"Hm? Oh. Nothing." Sunny said when she close enough to her friends.

"You sure it was nothing?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Yea. Don't worry guys."

"Alright if you say so." 

The 4 popular friends continued walking around the track while talking about nonsense. It must've been their 11th time walking around the track since they kept walking and walking. Without noticing, they walked around the track for most of their period.

"Hey guys, what time is it?" Asked Sunny.

Yuri, who happened to be wearing a watch said, "1:05pm. We got 11 minutes before we leave."

"Thank you omg! This class is too hard for me." Sooyoung said.

"We haven't really done anything so far except for running a mile and just walking around." Tiffany said.

"You guys know being athletic isn't my thing." 

"Yea, your thing is eating so much food." Yuri snickered.

"So? I'm still skinny not to mention y." Sooyoung said while try to do a y pose. The 3 laughed at her. She really knew how to set the mood. 

"Everybody come here!!" Their coach yelled out as everyone stopped what they were doing and walked over to the coach. "You guys may go and change now." 

Everybody then walked towards the locker room but not before putting away all the equipment that was used.

After the 4 dressed up and grabbed all their belongings, they headed out of the locker room and headed to the cafeteria.

"The bell hasn't rung yet, are you sure we can leave the P.E area?" Tiffany asked her best friends.

"I think so." Sooyoung said looking around, then pointed to a group of girls, "We aren't the only ones who left." 

"Hm true." 

"Man, I'm so hungry after running a mile." 

"Your always hungry Soo." Sunny said smiling.

"But I'm even more hungry than usual."

They continued chatting but they didn't notice that a certain gang was headed towards them. Sunny then bumped into Jessica. 

"Yah! Watch it." Sunny said.

"Well I'm sorry you weren't looking." Jessica said to Sunny before turning to her friends and saying, "Let's go guys."

The popular girls just watched them walk away. 

"Geez, what is their problem." Yuri said. Tiffany and Sooyoung just shrugged.

Just then Sunny felt a buzz in her jeans pocket.

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Sleepy Sica

Hey are you alright? Sorry I bumped into you. I was about to ask you that but you know, we can't really talk to each other :(.

Sunny smiled at the text before looking at her best friends who were busy talking about random stuff. Once she believes the coast was clear she answered back to Jessica's text.

To: Sleepy Sica

From: Sunny Bunny

Its alright Sica. I think they'd be shocked if they find out don't you think? Anyways let's hang out some time alright? I got to go.

After a few minutes Sunny sent that message, Jessica replied back.

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Sleepy Sica

Yea sure, just text me whenever you're free. See ya.

Sunny read the message and put away her phone.

"Yah Sunny-yah, who are you texting." Yuri asked as she saw Sunny looking at her phone. Tiffany and Sooyoung stopped what they were doing and looked at Sunny.

"Huh? I'm not texting anyone."

Yuri squinted her eyes at Sunny. "I'm serious guys, I'm just looking at the time." Sunny said trying to act cool.

"Alright. I'll let this one go." Tiffany said saving Sunny, "If I catch you, you better be sure you tell us." 

Sunny nodded. "Sorry guys, I can't tell you just yet. When the time is right or when you guys don't hate them anymore I'll be sure to tell you all."  Sunny thought before she and her friends finally entered the cafeteria.


A/N: Hey guys!! This is the 3rd chapter of my story. Yes, Jessica and Sunny are secretly best friends wonder how they pulled it off? Lol I know how, idk should I make a chapter about their past and stuff? Lol if you guys request it then I'll be sure to make one. 

To the viewers and subscribers and anyone else, thank you so much for supporting this story of mine, I really hope you guys enjoy it. See you soon! Wolfey signing out *peace*.