Yoongi: Musically Enchanted

OneSS

Yoko Tezu and Min Yoongi were the closest friends on earth, but never had many chance to hang out because of their schedules. Will Yoongi be able to see Yoko’s performance…or is Yoko without her friend once more?

                                                                        

                                                                 


“Ready?” my older brother patted me on the shoulder, as I smiled.

 

“I sure hope I am.” Another performance without my friend to see - Yoongi. Because of his schedule of doing his own rapping stages we hardly hang out. When we do, there’s this gap that just fills us; and we both end up to be awkward. I took myself up the stage as they called me, which my performance was in a grand hall. I sat at the black grand piano, my heart beating fast.  Taking a breath, I placed my fingers ever so lightly, and I played the keys for Ordinary People by John Legend.

 

“We’re just ordinary people, we don’t know which way to go
cause’ we’re just ordinary people
maybe we should take it slow~”

 


I sang in rhythm. All those months of travelling abroad really paid off for my English to sound fluent. By the time I hit the last key I bowed, earning claps and cheers. My brother seemed happy, but I looked down, sighing with a dreadful conclusion that Yoongi wasn’t here once more. “You did great, Yoko!” he hugged me. I tried managing a small smile in return.

 

“Thanks. But, is it alright if you waited for a bit in the car to go home? I’m just going to change.” He nodded, as I headed to my dressing room. I switched my red velvet dress to a simple casual white one, putting my blue denim jacket over.

 

Cayute 😍

 

I grabbed the flowers I got from the manager when the door open. “Brother?” I turned around, but I stood and stared at the boy with a pale complexion and dark hair, his matching eyes stirring in mine. “Yoongi,” I breathed. He walked up to me; and bit his lip.

 

“I-I saw your performance, as soon as I finished mine PD nim drove me here and I walked in just in time that you were on stage.” So he really did see me. I was filled with too much happiness that my eyes brimmed with tears.

 

“Yoongi,” I said again, reaching out for a hug. He used his free hand to hold my head firmly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” I whispered. He chuckled, bringing me closer to him.

 

“Anything for someone who’s special to me.”

 

 

 

 

Author's Note
Sorry for the late update on this!
 and oh my goodness it's so short I just cannot - 
I am so sorry T^T

Thank you so much, and enjoy reading~

-B.B