Hoseok: The Rose

OneSS

Yuu Kiyoko had one job for her boyfriend, Jung Hoseok to handle: run her flower shop. What happens when she leaves it in his hands for a whole day?

                                                      
                                                                         

   
“Thanks so much, Hoseok. I’m sorry for the sudden call; my older sister texted me saying to babysit her daughter while she’s on a business day trip.” He shook it off with an apologetic smile.

 

“Yuu, don’t worry about it. Besides, I always wanted to wrap bouquets. It’s nice to give towards my mom for her upcoming birthday.” I came closer to him, adjusting his green cloth. “Well, I hope you know what you're doing.” He held my waist, planting a soft kiss on my lips, which I melted right in. He gave me a cheeky grin, soothing out my navy-blue splattered white dotted dress-tee.

약속

 

“I’m your hope!” he saluted, which I laughed; pushing him away from his dorkiness.

 

“Alright, I’ll see you at 8:00.” I kissed his cheek, waving a farewell before heading to my sister’s house. I know I can trust Hoseok - even if he was goofy at times - but when it comes to handling big jobs he maintains his maturity.
Don’t worry, Yuu. He can handle this.

 

By 7:50pm my sister came just in time, which I was relieved. Don’t get me wrong - I love kids, but her daughter was like flaming a firework, releasing its contained energy until running out fuel and dies down. Or rather sleeps for the day.
“Thank you,” She said in quiet tone, looking over her daughter. I smiled.

 

“No problem. See you!” we exchanged a hug before I stepped out, quickly fixing my messy brown layered pixie cut as I headed to my flower shop. I entered, which no one was in sight. “Hoseok?” I looked around. Not one sound. Suddenly I felt someone grab my waist from behind with an arm wrapped around my shoulders. “I missed you~” He whined, as I smiled warmly; wiggling my way out of his embrace.

 

“Missed you too. How was working in the shop?” I asked, checking the cash register. Suprisingly, there was 5% more money than usual. Meaning he probably did a darn good job wrapping flowers all day. He shrugged, trying to hide his proud smile.

 

“Pretty good. Though, my hands smell like roses.” He brought them to his face, which he gave a weird look; causing me to chuckle quietly. “that reminds me…” he took out one from the back of his cloth, which I raised an eyebrow in question. He took my hand and brought me closer to him.

 

“This was the last for today, so I saved it just for you.” I took it, smelling the familiar rich petals that tickled my nose.

 

“Aw, Hoseok!” I gave him a hug; which he returned. “This is really sweet. Thank you.” I gave him a lingering kiss, which he didn’t hesitate to respond. We pulled away, a slight smirk from him.

 

As always, I’m your Hope.” I rolled my eyes, smiling from his cheesiness.