Yoongi: Night in Seoul

OneSS

                                                               


I was known as the one called Emerald eyes. My friends call me by my full name Riko, but its what my reputation at night that gave me the nickname. I pickpocket from rich buisness men who are too self-absorbed in their pride, and I knock out those who enter my alleyway, that my friends and I now own. By day its allowed, but at night - off limits. Period. We all walked silently along the pathway, and suddenly turned a corner to it that we thought should be empty.
A boy wearing a black and white jersey, with a checkered hoodie peaking out beneath. His copper hair was covering his brows, as on top of his head was a black knit beanie. He looked around the closed space until his piercing black eyes grabbed onto mine. I glared. “What are you doing here? This is our territory.” I walked closer to him. He smirked.


“Your territory? I’m sorry, I was trying to find a new hideout for my gang, BTS?” he oozed the dreadful sentence, smiling proudly. I suddenly remembered his name, which was Min Yoongi. To us, they were one of the highest gangs in Seoul. (We were still low class, but we’re getting there). “I don’t care if you’re high class. This place is ours. Get out before you get two black eyes.” I scowled. My friends oohed, as they knew I was picking a fight with the higher street thug.
He stepped closer, looking at me with much less distance between us. I clenched my fists in anger.

 

“Say, aren’t you Emerald eyes? Famous for pick pocketing rich stinkers?” I gritted my teeth, annoyed by his ignorance.

 

“What of it?” I spat coldy. He simply shrugged, then he placed his lips close to my ear.

 

“You’re too cute to act tough. Loosen’ up, will ya?” he softly touched the ends of my sand-dyed hair before walking away, leaving me in all midst…confused.

 

“Are you all right, Riko? We were about to jump in to save you at the last minute.” My two friends say worriedly. I shook it off, ignoring what just happened from those past few minutes. 

 

“I’m alright, really. I’m just glad to get our place back.” I smiled.
Although, my heart would not stop beating faster from his voice echoing in my head.

 

~



The next night I went off alone to my hideout, my hair loosely tied so my bangs stayed in the front. Just as I thought, Yoongi stood there, his pale face looking up at the sky. I walked closer, which he heard my footsteps and turned in my way, smiling at my presence. I gulped. You can do this Riko. You’re strong. “Emerald eyes is back.” He approached, his hands in his jersey. I tucked my hoodie more closer, so he wouldn’t see my flustered expression. “Cat ears on your hoodie? Really?” he smirked, causing my anger to boil.

 

“Shut up, Min Yoongi. Just hurry up and tell me why you called me, otherwise I’m going to leave and just do my buisness for tonight.” How dare does he judge me on my favourite sweater? I owned this since I lived in Japan. Little prick. He held his hands up.

 

“Okay, okay.” He pulled his gaze away from me as he began talking. “I just wanted to tell you that I sort of developed a crush on you, since our last encounter yesterday.” I raised my eyebrows, surprised by the sudden confession.

 


 “You just seemed pretty interesting, even with those emerald eyes of yours. You were tough, and nobody like you was able to stand up against me like that.”  Continuing, he side glanced at me and I quickly looked down, my blush deepening. I heard his footsteps, as his heat wrapped around mine. I felt his fingers gently pinch my chin and soon after I felt his soft lips on mine, which I immediately melted in. He pulled apart, smiling. “Told you you’re too cute to act tough.” He smirked, earning a punch on his arm by my fist. He yelped.

 

“Don’t mess with these pair of emeralds, Yoongi.” I grinned.

 

Cute or not, I am still able to knock him out anytime I want. Min Yoongi, the higher street thug in Seoul. And also, my boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

This was honestly one of my favourite kind of one-shot about Yoongi. he had this sort of 'bad rebel' vibe to him, and so I figured to write this on, well, gangs and whatnot. I've read many other fanfics with the same kind of idea, so I guess I'm on the same wheel ^^
(P.S: I wasn't able to find a good picture of what Riko might've look like, since it's so hard to find pics especially with limited sources T~T forgive me)

Anyway, more on the way, so don't worry! Enjoy reading~

-B.B