Jungkook: Lost Tourist

OneSS

A little cute story of a tourist name Jeon Jungkook and a girl name Naomi Shiro.

                                                                             

                                                         


                                                  


I walked out the coffee shop, oolong tea at hand. The sun was bright and brilliantly hot, perfect for morning walks especially for early risers like me. I decided to stroll in the park along with my favourite novel to read.


Many people question as to why I would just read out than inside my own house, but I don't mind their opinions. In fact, it's more peaceful when I do; almost like my relaxation zone. It was nice to be out especially when the park was filled with full grown cherry-blossoms sprouting and sprinkling the sidewalks with it's petals.


I walked past children playing on the playground, which there was an empty bench but it was too loud. I decided to continue on until I see another bench but was occupied by two business men conversing. I sighed and strolled on further until I was far from most of the area; up to a dense forest area surrounding the pathway.


It seemed fairly empty...with only 2 benches present. One was occupied by a red-haired boy staring intently at his map, which something about the way he looked at it was odd; as if he never seen  it in his life. Nonetheless I decided to not think that mattered and just sat across from him, opening my book.
I already read up to the next chapter when I hear the shuffling of feet. Looking up slowly I realized that the boy just seconds ago sitting was now approaching to me.


“Um, excuse me...” he mumbled, holding out his map. I noticed that his Japanese was a little off, and soon I knew that I was facing a foreigner.


“Do you where this is?” he pointed at a sticky note, which was written in both English and Hangul. I smiled and stood up.


“Yeah, you would just have to keep going north of the street until you reach an intersection and it's the first thing on your right. The Shibuya subway.” he blinked in surprise, astonished by my fluent Korean. He bowed hesitantly and smiled sheepishly, his cheeks as pink as the cherry blossoms.


“Could you please...repeat that?” he responded back in his own native language. A small smile of my own grew on my lips.


“Why don't I just show you instead?” I offered, and soon we both headed out the park and into the streets. From walking I sparked up a few conversations, and to my surprise this guy only stayed in Japan for a few days and he already absorbed so much of the culture.


He told me his favourite food such as Takoyaki, the astonishing temples up North, even the districts of little shops nearby. Once we reached the station we bowed politely to each other.


“I forgot to mention, what's your name?” I asked.


“Jeon Jungkook.” he grinned. I bowed in for my name.


“Naomi Shiro.” I say. He looked down at his shuffling feet. His cheeks deepened with red each minute that passed by. Slowly he spoke up.
“Is it alright...if I could get in contact with you? I would probably need more help when I'm wandering around in the streets of the city.” without a word I took out my phone and chuckled.


“Only if you give me your number as well.” I grinned. After exchanging I stopped him before he went down into the subway. “Why don't we hang out tomorrow? For lunch? Consider it a personal tour guide invitation.” he agreed with a nod, and checked the time on his phone with his lips pursed.


“Gee, I missed the subway,” his voice rose. I suddenly felt guilty for stopping him just for that and I began to blush deeply.


“S-sorry.” I mumbled. He began to laugh.


“I was kidding, you know.” I rose my eyebrows.


“Seriously?” with being under embarrassment I blushed even more.


“I said that because I want to stay with you longer.”


I smiled and ducked my head. “Ten minutes wasn't enough?” I murmured.


Not with you it isn't.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

I come back with fluff. amazing ><
Alas, enjoy the short update and as always, have a great day everyone~

-B.B