Jungkook: Just an Ordinary Day

OneSS

Moriko Shiori and Jeon Jungkook are partners in crime, or 2 peas in a pod. They’ve been friends since they were little, and now in 3rd year in high school they show their relationship...one adventure at a time.

Characters:
Moriko Shiori                                                                    Jeon Jungkook
C:                                   ☆cuteness overload☆                   

                                                                         Just an Ordinary Day


I dragged the protesting Jungkook around the district, my pastel blue dress splattered with pink flowers fluttering in the mild wind and my brown pixie cut brushed back. We stopped at my favourite store that sell Hello Kitty products, which Jungkook never really like from all the girly colours.”Mori-ah, please don’t drag me in there.” He gave a pouting look, which I smirked. “Serves you right for eating my last dumpling during lunch.”
I loved teasing him; it was just how our friendship was, almost child like. A love-hate way. Sighing in defeat, we walked in as I gasped. I looked at all the merchandise; from bags to figurines, the room was filled. “They sell these in Japan, but it’s way more cheaper.” I picked up a Hello Kitty satchel.


He peered over my shoulder at the price. “If you’d like, I can buy it for you.” I turned around, bewildered. He seemed serious when he said it. I chuckled, earning a surprised look from him. “Jungkook-ah, it’s alright. I’ll come back later.” He furrowed his brows. He knew how badly I wanted it, but I tried shrugging it off with a smile hoping I convinced him.
We walked out the store, as we took a break by sitting in the park drinking bubble tea. “Trade?” he held out his drink which I sipped from the straw, my tongue overpowered by the sweet black tea. I did the same to him, which he had to hold my hand that held it to get more of the tapioca. From the distance we saw a couple of girls-probably were in university-whispering amongst themselves by how cute we were together. As soon as they left we both looked at each other, and began cracking up.


We never considered each other as more than friends, so it was amusing how others thought the opposite. Heck, even the teachers thought of it too! After finishing our bubble tea we did last minute window shopping, which I did alone because Jungkook said he wanted to check out a store, so I didn’t hesitate on agreeing. I never questionned it. I mean, I didn’t want to be those clingy people. He’s pretty mature, so he needs his own manly time.  I soon got a text by him, telling me to meet up near the exit of the district so we could walk home together. I saw him, his hands behind his back as he greeted me. “Close your eyes.” He immdietely ordered.

I raised an eyebrow, but did what he told anyway. He took my hand and I felt something on it. I opened my eyes and almost screamed to see what was there. It was the same satchel I saw at the store earlier. “You really are bad at trying to hide your emotions, you know that?” he chuckled. I smiled, throwing my arms around him. “Shut up, Jungkook.” I murmured. He tightened the embrace. “You’re welcome, Mori.” And so together we walked home, linking arms as the day slowly came to an end.