Taehyung: At Her Service

OneSS

Aina Katsu and Kim Taehyung have dated for quite some time that one day Taehyung decides to make a special dinner for the two of them. But Aina doesn’t know...how will she react to the surprise?

                                                                   

 


I stood outside the door waiting while playing with my fingers nervously. My boyfriend invited me over; and so I wore something pretty casual - a cream cashmere sweater over my red dress shirt covered with white hearts. The door suddenly open; revealing Taehyung panting and his dark orange-red tinted hair combed straight; his black tie fitted onto his white dress shirt and dark denim. “Are you okay?” I asked as I reached over for a hug.

 

“Yeah, I just had to quickly dress up. Which just at the right time too.” He managed to smile. I shook my head and chuckled as I placed my black fedora on the clothes rack. After that he kissed the top of my forehead. “Cover your eyes Aina.” He demanded.

 

“But why would I-“ he placed a finger on my lips.

 

“Just, close them. Please?” I sighed, using one of my hands to cover my face; the other holding on to Taehyung’s as he steered me somewhere in the house.

 

He always liked to surprise me and so I got a little excited as to what he did this time. He let go of my hand as I unshield my eyes, seeing what’s in front of me. On the dinner table was dishes of miso soup amd tempura; gyoza’s and ramen- spread along with chopsticks on their sets and china cups.

 

“I wanted to cook you dinner, so that’s why I called you over. As a surprise date…you could say.” He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him a long hug to which he responded.

 

“It’s amazing. Thank you.” I smiled. He chuckled.

 

“You never even tried it yet!” he teased; resulting me to laugh at his humour. We sat down and I began to eat. As the hungry person I was at the moment I tried munching down all I could contain without looking like a pig. I’ll admit; it was pretty good. He especially nailed the ramen perfectly. “Just wait till’ dessert.” he smiled knowingly with taking the dishes away and placing them in the sink. He opened the fridge bringing over 4 cupcakes, each with different coloured icing piped on top that were sprinkled with specialty toppings.

 

“Are you sure you never bought any of these food?” I smirked. He mockingly gasped.

 

“What? I would never,” He snickered. Nonetheless I took the small spoon on the side and cut a piece; popping it into my mouth. I groaned, satisfied with the taste melting into my tongue. he took out his phone and filmed me which he began cracking up as I glared at him. “What the hell?!” I sputtered. “It’s proof that you like my first time cooking. I can’t wait to show this to my friends.” He smirked.


I rolled my eyes, smiling by how cute he was with his determination of being proud of his work. We ate the last of the cupcakes before I helped him with the dishes. I was in the front as he was behind, wiping them dry and into the cupboards. “I must say, I think I should call you Taehyung the Cook.” I teased.

 

I heard a scoff. “And why is that?” I heard him shuffling closer to my body, feeling his warm heat.

 

“You can make both Korean and Japanese food so well.” he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist; his cheek resting against my neck.

 

“Japanese food is so exhausting. I think I’ll just stick with Korean. Or rather…we get take out.” I giggled.


“Sure, whatever makes you happy. Right?” Turning my head to him he kissed me, his hands trailed to my hips. I had one hand into his hair where I felt its softness as he did the same to me; brushing my strawberry-blond hair. We pulled apart- his lips trailed kisses onto the nape of me neck.

 

“There’s more dessert where that came from.” I heard his soft smirk in my ear. I rolled my eyes by his awful erted line.

 

“Forget what I said about you being a Cook. You’re hired as the cheesy king.”

 

“Love you too, Aina.” He laughed, continuing to trail those kisses. Taehyung - the one and only boy with a clumsy little mind. Yet I still seemed to adore him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Oh dear I made Taehyung the somewhat 'y' one amongst all the stories thus far ^^;

I'll admit; I cringed when I read over V's line...haha too cheesy. Too cheesy XD
By the way Jin's story will be up tomorrow - making it a full collection of each member from BTS!! Yay~


Enjoy your day everyone ^^

-B.B