Yoongi: Tidy Up

OneSS

Couple Sakura Nobu and Min Yoongi spend a whole cute day together cleaning up.

            
    


I woke up from my alarm, with the sun hitting the glass of the windows and onto my bed sheets. I rubbed my eyes and soon they landed on the sleeping lump beside me. I smiled, moving closer and slowly unraveled the blanket.


Yoongi slept soundly, unaware of the sun hitting his face. His hair covered his closed eyes and with a chuckle I pushed his bangs away before nudging him softly to wake up.


"Yoongi...Yoongi, wake up." I whispered. His eyes fluttered open and when they caught on mine he smiled his sleepy smile; turning his irises to little crescent shapes.


"Morning Sakura." he took my hand and pulling me close to his body he kissed the top of my head. "did you sleep well?"


"Of course, as always." I smiled, playing with our intertwined fingers. "by the way, you know what today is, right?"


"Mmm...tell me. My brain can't function in the morning." he yawned.


"We have to clean up around the house! After all those gifts we have gotten from our families back home  we still never cleared them away. We're going to start as soon as you get out of bed." I say. His mouth made a little 'o' and nodded solemnly, now remembering.


"Ah- would you look at that, my eyes...they're getting droopy." he cuddled further into the blanket so that I wouldn't see his face. Rolling my eyes I smirked. My boyfriend is probably one of the most laziest guy on earth, mind you. Well - not entriely lazy but the one thing he hates the most is cleaning.


"Yah! Get out of bed you lazy ." I untangled my legs from his and sat straight up, shaking him. "you even promised."


"I changed my mind." he grumpily replied. I scoffed, doing the extreme thing: I took away his blanket and surrounding pillows so that he had nothing else to cuddle with. Immediately he shriveled into a ball and hugged his knees; a hand reaching out for nothing as he whined. "Sakura, give it back~"


Like a baby. I smiled. "No, you get up right now or the next thing will be that I would have to tickle you." I warned. He rolled in bed some more, acting all childish with his mumbling complaints.


I sighed, counting to three. "1...2..." I began.


Already he got up and sighed in defeat. "Arasso, arasso." he grumbled, getting out of bed with a frown. "I hate when you do that." he said in a low tone when he brushed past me. I couldn't help but keep a smile triumphantly.


After eating a quick breakfast we began to start in the living room. He put away some of the soaps in the back cabinet of our washroom while I wiped down the tables with a cloth.


I then wiped down the wooden floors with a flat mop and whilst spraying I turned to see Yoongi cleaning the glass frames of the portraits on the wall. "Getting tired?" I asked, spritzing the cleaning liquid.


Nodding he leaned against my back and pouted. "Can I go back to sleep now?" he begged. I laughed, shrugging him off my body and stuck out my tongue at him. He rolled his eyes and sighed, sticking out his tongue in return before going back to his work.


Time to time we would have fun cleaning, sometimes we would listen to music and dance, or he would sneak up and give little kisses at the back of my head or wrap his arms around me in a back hug just to throw me off; all the while we would laugh as I say to him to go back to work.


We finished by the late afternoon, the house fully cleaned and looking as if we have just moved in. Sitting on the couch I gave him a glass of ice tea. "Good job, Yoongi."


Smiling he drank the full glass. "A for 'amazing job'?" he smirked.


"Erm; more like E for 'effort' since you were cleaning lazily." that earned me a glare from him, but soon he broke into chuckles and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into his embrace and he leaned both of us both into the cushion.


"Hey, Sakura..." I turned to him. He stared at me for a long moment while my heart began to beat faster in my ears and my cheeks began to heat up. Leaning closer he pecked my nose and my hair soothingly. I sighed happily, resting my forehead on his chest.


"You can go back to sleep now, you deserve it." I say. His chest vibrated and a low rumble came out of his mouth.


"Ah, no thanks. After cleaning I'm too lazy to go back to bed." his voice rose in a joking tone.


"." I chuckled, to which he did too.


Maybe we should clean the house more often.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hello again! I wrote this all today after a -little- inspiration at heart :)

   

Anyways I hope for you all to have a wonderful New Years and I'll see you on my next update!

Have a great day~

-B.B