Jin: Raindrops

OneSS

A couple name Yuu Aki and Kim Seokjin moving into a new house together. With the rainy weather, they couldn’t ask for anything more better.

 

                                                                  


I got my tea and sipped the warm liquid, feeling it flow down my throat. We were in the main room, still unpacking who knows how many boxes we have left. We just moved in days ago and we still have so many furniture to move around. The weather never really helped out my mood either; 70% more precipitation of rain coming down soon. As if the downpour was not enough for us in the city. Seokjin hauled over a large box and dropped it to the ground in front of me, standing up and wiping sweat from his brow. I smiled, grabbing his mug of coffee and handed it over to him. “We've been doing this since 10 in the morning,” he complained, taking the cup and put his mouth on the rim. I chuckled.

 


“Well, who's fault was that to go to the gym first then to unpack?” I stated. He side glanced a glare to my view.


“Gym's important to me,” he defended.

 

I scoffed. “Important than moving into a new house?”


He sighed, leaning over and kissing my cheek, his hand caressing the side of my waist softly. “Sorry, Yuu.” he gave a lopsided smile, which I couldn't help but laugh.


“Fine, I'll forgive you this one time, Jin-ah. Be happy I made you lunch instead of you buying it after your workout,” he planted a another kiss on my cheek, as another way of his gratitude. He let go of my waist and I walked around the packages and linen-covered furniture scattered about in no particular order in the room. He walked alongside me, scratching the back of his head in complete thought.


“Do you think I'll be able to finish this in time?” he asked. I looked at him and laughed, earning an even more confused Jin.


“What do you mean 'I'?”

 

~

 


This was the most tiring work I've ever done in my entire life. Who knew unpacking and sorting them out in a room would be so time-consuming?
I helped out Jin with moving the electronic such as the TV and cables, not to mention putting up the small single seats arranged in a way that seemed presentable and nice for the both of us. I didn't really have a sense when it came to arranging furniture, which I got pretty self-conscious to putting them out in the open. Now that my boyfriend and I were living in the same house together, it was even more stressful. I was so used to living with my sister most of my high school and some of my university years I was now living with a boy. Someone whom I'm going to spend my life with for quite a while. Just the thought of that soon faded when the rain outside roared louder in my ears. Jin looked at me with his brown eyes full of concern. 'You okay?' he mouthed.


I gave him a thumbs-up, which he shrugged and hauled over the couch up front the TV. I trotted my feet along the fresh carpet and grabbed onto the other end, placing the couch at a suitable place so there was enough room for the low table between the TV and sofa. Once it was set put I went over to unravel the table at the corner of the room and began to move it once more to the designated area – without Jin's help – which caused my back to suddenly crack a few times. I winced, pulling back and rubbing the spot where it popped Jin rushed over and placed a hand to massage it.

 


“You okay?” this time he said aloud, still massaging. I sighed, rolling my shoulder blades and trying to relax at his contact.


“Y-yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for that,” I smiled up at him. His mouth still closed in a frown.

 

“You don't seem alright...” he pondered. I looked around the uncleaned room, then at the window that was splattered with raindrops, then back at him. This time I had no answer for him. I placed my head on his shoulder and my hands held tight onto his cotton shirt; my breaths becoming more like sighs.

 


“I hate moving. I hate the weather. I hate everything,” I admitted. With one arm wrapped around my waist and the other at my shoulders, his soft lips came onto mine with the aftertaste of coffee as he pulled apart.

 


“C'mon, don't give up now, Yuu. We're already halfway, and you want to quit? The weather is nice and hell; even if it is gloomy. Why don't we distract you by listening to your favourite album?” he unravelled his arms out my reach and walked to the kitchen counter top where his iPod deck is set. Taking it he scrolled through his selection of songs until a grin spread across his face with a satisfied hum out his mouth. Suddenly I gasped whilst seeing the song sprawled on the screen:

CHEEZE: 조별과제.


Cheeze was honestly one of my favourite Korean groups among the actual kpop; in fact one the first ones that I've discovered as something Korean when I moved in South Korea. (I grew up with mostly Japanese music).


It gave me more of a boost when I heard my favourite music play while I was doing the moving around with Jin – for once I never was bothered by how much time it might of took to move all of it around. The rain never even bothered me at all, in fact, it was rather a nice compliment with the down-tempo of the album playing. After everything was sorted out  (and after we took a break by eating a small meal) I checked the time – it was quarter to 7 in the evening. The rain still poured, which seemed to only be muffled by the last song played by Cheeze: 이 밤

 

“We're done, Yuu. We're actually done.” Jin heaved a sigh as he dropped to the sofa, his body limped and his head rolled back to the cushion. I quietly snuck into his arms and tucked my body into his chest, holding his hand on my own and drew soft soothing circles on it. I yawned, to which he did right after.


“Yeah, I guess it wasn't so bad.” I murmured. He smirked, bringing his hands to my waist so he could support my torso as he lied down on his back on the sofa; with my knees on either side of his legs and my hands on either side of his shoulders.
He kissed me softly, which I didn't hesitate in doing so back. I trailed my fingers into his dark hair and tugging on it gently, urging him to pull me down closer to him. Just when he did his fingers froze on the upper side of my waist and curled in; causing me to shriek slightly.


“Jin! Did you just tickle me?” he smirked, causing me to just sigh and roll my eyes.


“Admit it, you liked it,” he said. I smacked his chest, which this time it was his turn to shriek like a little girl. That earned a smirk from me.


“Yeah, I bet you liked that too,” I chuckled. He snuggled more with his arms around my waist.


Love you,Yuu,” he whispered in my ear as I lied down on his chest.


Love you too, Jin-ah.”

 

We ended up laughing and cuddled in the couch to rest, with the soft rain in our ears growing distant. I guess rainy days wouldn't matter to me now. I slowly appreciated them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note
I am back once more! I really missed you guys :3
I write way too much fluffy Jin one-shots... I promise to switch the fwuff with other member's (Even though my friend really like's the Jin one-shots ><)
P.S- Do you guys like the music? Cheeze is actually one of my favourite korean music groups- thought that it might bring up the mood.
You're welcome to listen or not whilst reading ><
Also, I need to write more Taehyung... ugh from school I am running out of time to write again -_-

I'll try and update with stories; since I have a long weekend ^^ Have a great day everyone~

-B.B