Review: PrimadonnaSouLa

♦ Memories | Somnium Review Shop Archive
 
 
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
tumblr_n71mbj8Yav1r7v9e3o1_500.gif

Bride of the Twelve Gods
- by PrimadonnaSouLa

reviewer: WolfGirl88

 + REVIEW                                                                                                                                                               

 TITLE 3/5: I don't understand your title when I first saw it. But I went along with your story and then I understand why your title is like that. It's not that short and not way too long so I deducted two because I believe that readers will get confused with your title. Besides, I don't believe that I ever saw this kind of title here in AFF yet other than yours.

♥ FOREWORD + DESCRIPTION 3/10: You don't really have a foreword and your description is not that satisfying. Before we read a story, we will take a look at the tittle and the description of that story first and the characters also, right? But not your description and your foreword failed to attract readers. If you don't want people to judge your story by your description and your foreword, you need to improvise it. And here's my suggestion for your description which you can use.
ORIGINAL:
Drought, earthquakes, endless snow, lightning storms, forest fire and more. The gods were angry and a pleasing sacrifice was to be offered.
And not just any sacrifice, a bride sacrifice.
but will she be enough to appease the gods?
MY SUGGESTION: (Before that, you might want to delete all of the spaces you got there. You don't need it.)
Natural disasters such as earthquake, endless snow, frightening storms and more are coming without an end. This is because the Gods were angry and a pleasing sacrifice is all that we need. And not just any kind of sacrifice but we need a bride for the Gods. One bride for all twelve Gods.
But will she be enough to please the Gods?


♥ STYLE + DESIGN 2/5The poster is good, the font is okay. But your story's layout are messy.

♥ PLOT 25/30The plots of your story are so confusing. You might want to add some words here and there throughout the chapters so that readers will stop getting confused. Well, I'm not sure about the other but I am confused. But I will still consider your plots as original one since I don't really read that much story about a bride marrying twelve Gods.

♥ CHARACTERIZATION 11/15: Overall, I understand most of your characters. Good job.

♥ GRAMMAR + SPELLING 15/20: To be honest, I rarely see any spelling mistakes throughout ths whole chapters (there are some so I suggest you to check any spelling mistakes before posting up a new chapter) but I notice some grammar errors. Please re-read your story and correct them. I'm sure you will improvise more with this method or get a beta-reader, okay?

♥ FLOW 8/10: The pace of this story is going not too fast but a bit slow, I must say. But overall, you did a good job.

♥ OVERALL ENJOYMENT 3/5: I don't really read stories like yours but I do enjoy your story though I must say that it's a bit confusing for me to understand at first, but your story is good, trust me.

♥ OVERALL SCORE 70/100

 

a/n: That's not a bad score, right? If you keep on working hard and keep on improvising yourself, your story will be a great hit. Fighting, keep on updating and good luck!





 + REMINDER                                  


01. Don't forget to comment after picking up the review
02. Also follow at the rules of somnium review shop
03. Do comeback again ;)

layout by xxesmeeee - ramyunsoup