Review: charmingusta

♦ Memories | Somnium Review Shop Archive

 

Review:

Good Night Home

Author: charmingusta

Reviwer: BFInspirit20

♥ TITLE  5/5

My first time seeing this title, so I really like it! Very cute, perfect for one of the best couples ever!

♥ FOREWORD + DESCRIPTION  8/10

Very straight foreword and to the point. Even though the description is very general, it really made me interested to see what the story was about. Well done.

♥ STYLE + DESIGN  5/5

I love the poster for this story: very bright, happy and cute. On a side note, the colors are perfect for autumn, the perfect season for romance. Loved this poster, the boys look so cute! 
 

♥ PLOT  26/30

Because drabbles usually don't have a clear plot, I took off some points. But I gave you extra points because of the music choice. It truly fits the vibe and tone of the story, creating a light and emotional feel. Listening to it, I could almost feel Sehun's fear of not having Luhan close to him, and the horror of his love leaving him. This story was very sweet, very warm in the cold season, My heart was fluttering while reading this!

♥ CHARACTERIZATION  12/15

Very good characterization for a drabble! Poor Sehun, he wanted Luhan because he had nightmares! I took off some points because wanted to learn more about Luhan: maybe how he met Sehun, how he truly feels about Sehun, and maybe how much he feels, ending in a sweet kiss! Sorry, inner fangirl coming out. But the characters were very well done, I loved the characters, they both were so cute.
 

♥ GRAMMAR + SPELLING  20/20

Perfect spelling and grammar, no problem here.

♥ FLOW  10/10

The pacing of this story is done very well, it didn't seem rushed in any way.

♥ OVERALL ENJOYMENT  4/5

I really enjoyed this cute one-shot! The only thing I would take off points for in this category is the font. It was centered in the beginning, but at the end it was centered towards the right of the page. It was just a little weird to adjust to. Other than that, I loved it!

 

♥ OVERALL SCORE:  90/100

A/N: Woah, because you scored a 90, your story can be featured in the featured story corner! Well done! I truly enjoyed reading and reviewing your story, I really hope to see you write even more because you are a very good writer! Thank you so much for requesting, I hope that my review helped you with your writing, and I really hope to see you again in the future! Take care, and great job on your story! :D

 

 

layout coded by DobuOnew