Chapter 9

Fifteen Angels

blue for English, black for Korean and narration

 

A few days had passed since Ryeowook almost kissed her.  Sofia really needed to talk to someone about it.  Obviously, the other members were out and she definitely wasn't ready to talk to Ryeowook about it.  A light bulb went off in her head; she could talk to her friends back home.  She quickly texted them and told them to get on Skype.  Sofia quickly pulled out her laptop and logged on.  Right after she logged in, Sofia immediately got the invitations to talk via webcam.

 

"SOFIA PARK! HOW DARE YOU GO TO KOREA!  WE WERE ABSOLUTELY WORRIED!  BO WAS FREAKING OUT AND IT WAS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!" Aurelia, her best girlfriend and the "umma" of her friend group, yelled as soon as her face filled the screen.

 

"Well, hello to you too." Sofia said sarcastically.

 

"Explain yourself young lady." added Keith, one of Sofia's best male friends and the "appa" of her group.

 

"That's why I wanted a Skype session.  My mother knows the CEO of SM Entertainment." Sofia stated.

 

"Wait, SM Entertainment?  The label your favorite K-Pop groups are signed under?" Bo, her other male friend and oppa, asked.

 

"Yeah.  Mom found out about the depression and though a change of scenery aka Korea would do me some good." Sofia explained.

 

"So that's why.  Did you tell her like we told you to?" Aurelia asked.

 

"No.  Her observations.  When she confroted me about it, I knew I couldn't hide it anymore." Sofia explained.

 

"Are you staying with the CEO then?" asked Keith.

 

"Um...No.  I'm staying with one of the idol groups." Sofia said.

 

Just then, her door flew open.  It was Henry and Kibum.

 

"Yah! What are you two doing? You can't come into a room with out knocking!" Sofia shouted at them.

 

"We heard English and got curious." explained Kibum.

 

"Sofia! Was that a GUY?" Aurelia suddenly shouted.

 

"Um...yeah." Sofia answered.

 

"There's thirteen more in the dorm." Henry added before him and Kibum ran out of the room snickering.

 

"YOU'RE STAYING WITH FIFTEEN MEN!" Keith shouted.

 

"Yeah.  I'm staying with Super Junior." Sofia said nervously.

 

"Did anything happen?" Bo asked.

 

"Yeah.  My bias almost kissed me.  I mean, I really like him, but I'm not ready to open my heart again." Sofia admitted.

 

"Is it because of...him?" Keith asked angrily and Sofia nodded.

 

"Crap!  Sorry Sofia, but I have to go now.  Love you!!" Aurelia saidand logged off after Sofia said that she loved her too.

 

"I actually have to go too.  I think you should tell them everything.  Love you!" Keith said and logged off after Sofia said that she loved him back.

 

"Sofia, I need to tell you something.  Aurelia and Keith don't know, but its important." Bo said seriously.

 

"What is it?" Sofia asked, afraid.

 

"Its about Zane.  He's looking for you and he wants you back.  Keep a look out." Bo warned her.

 

"W-What?" Sofia's blood froze and her face paled.

 

"You need to tell them.  The sooner the better." Bo advised.

 

"I-I will.  I'll tell them tonight.  I got to go." Sofia said, her voice trembling.

 

"Okay.  Be careful my dear.  I love you." Bo said in parting and Sofia said that she loved him back.

 

Sofia turned off her laptop and leaned against the bed's headboard.  She blew out a puff of air, frightened out of her mind.  If what Bo said was true, then she and Super Junior were in danger.

 

Author's note: Yay! Chapter 9 is done! Everything will be revealed in the next chapter!  Comment and Subscribe!