Chapter 12

Fifteen Angels

Breakfast was eaten in a comfortable silence.  Yesung and Ryeowook lost the rock-paper-scissors battle and had to do the dishes.  This was a perfect opportunity for Ryeowook to get love advice.

 

"Hyung, I need advice." Ryeowoo said.

 

"Let me guess: Sofia?" said Yesung, a knowing look in his eyes.

 

"How did you know?" Ryeowook asked, shocked.

 

"Please Wookie, you were obvious.  I saw you stealing glances at her at breakfast." explained Yesung.

 

Ryeowook blushed.  If Yesung had caught that, then that meant the other members had caught him as well.

 

"I talked to her today." admitted Ryeowook.

 

"How does she feel?" questioned Yesung.

 

"She said that she wasn't ready to open up her heart and to just give her time." answered Ryeowook.

 

"That's understandable, after all she's been through." said Yesung.

 

"I know, but I almost kissed her.  Twice." admitted Ryeowook.

 

"You WHAT?!? ! Kim Ryeowook, what were you thinking?!?!" Yesung exclaimed.  He really hoped no one heard him.  

 

"I'm not sure." Ryeowook admitted.

 

"Did you formally confess to her about how you feel before you almost kissed her?" Yesung asked.

 

"No..." Ryeowook admitted.

 

Yesung buried his face in his hands.  Even though Ryeowook was his best friend, the younger male was really cluless about relationships.

 

"Look, why don't you do this; take Sofia out on a date.  Something romantic.  Show her what she means to you.  Then formally confess and she what happens." Yesung told him.

 

"I told her that I wouldn't force her into anything." Ryeowook said.

 

"Ask her.  I think she likes you too.  More than just a bias." Yesung encouraged.

 

"But I have no idea on how to pull it off." Ryeowook said.

 

"I'll help you.  I'm pretty sure we can get everyone else to help too.  You just better confess." Yesung said.

 

"Okay." Ryeowook agreed.

 

After the dishes were done, it was time for the Yewook duo to go to their schedules.  That meant Sofia would be home alone for the day.  Ryeowook felt uneasy about it.  He had a bad feeling that something bad would happen to her.

 

Author's note: Chapter 12 is done!  So I'm back from vactaion!  I went to six different wineries and tried some wine! It was Kyuhyun and Sungmin's dream vacation lol.  Seven people including myself went.  All together, twenty bottles of wine and two bottles of brandy were bought. Comment and Subscribe!