Chapter 30

Fifteen Angels

Sofia changed into a white sundress for dinner.  Ryeowook knocked on the bathroom door, like he said he would, to signal he was done.  Sofia gave him the all clear to come out.

"Ready?" he asked when he exited the bathroom.

"Yep.  The length of this dinner is going to be great." Sofia said with emphasis on the word length.

"Will you please stop?  The others are going to tease me." groaned Ryeowook.

"But that'll be the ." Sofia laughed.

"For you maybe." grumbled Ryeowook.

They left their room and made their way to the lobby.  They were the last group to arrive.

"Yah!  What took you two so long?" shouted Heechul when Sofia and Ryeowook approached the group.

"Mianhe.  It was my fault." apologized Sofia.

"Were you two-" Eunhyuk started, but Sofia cut him off.

"No!  We weren't doing that!" Sofia said loudly.

"She was worried about us being bothered by her scars." Ryeowook said, clearing up the matter.

"Sofia, as leader of this group, I assure you that we don't judge people by their looks." said Leeteuk, giving her his famous one dimpled smile.  The others also voiced their agreement with Leeteuk.

"Let's go.  I'm hungry." said Shindong, causing everyone to laugh.

They exited the hotel and gathered into the van, which was more like a small bus, to head to the restaurant.  When they pulled up to the entrance, Sofia realized it was a Korean barbeque place.

"Ooooh, I've never been to a Korean barbeque." Sofia said, gawking at the place.

"You'll love it.  You get to cook your own meat." said Sungmin.

"Cooking and I don't get along." Sofia said nervously.

"Don't worry jagiya.  I'll teach you." said Ryeowook.

They walked into the restaurant and the hostess showed them to their table.  They ordered soda and a fair amount of soju.  Soon the food was ordered.

"See you take the meat and put it on the grill like this." Ryeowook said while demonstrating with his chosticks.  The grill sizzled when the meat hit its hot surface. "When it turns a deep brown, then you know its done." continued Ryeowook, taking his peice of sirloin off the grill.  He offered it to Sofia after it had cooled off.  She took it and savored the taste.

"I want to try it now." Sofia said, taking a piece of meat.  Under Ryeowook's instructions, she cooked her first piece of meat to perfection and gave it to Ryeowook.

"You're better than Kyuhyun." said Ryeowook.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun shouted from the other end of the table while Sofia and Ryeowook just laughed.

Suddenly, a man approached the table.  Leeteuk tensed; there was something about this guy that he didn't like.

"Excuse me, but this is a private table." said Leeteuk.

"You have something I want." he said, pointing at Sofia who was quivering behind Ryeowook.

"Zane, please leave." Sofia said.

The minute Zane's name left Sofia's lips, Han Geng, Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, and Siwon stood up.  They stood protectively behind Leeteuk.  The remaining members flocked around Sofia and Ryeowook.

"You heard the lady; leave." said Siwon, his voice low.

Zane looked frustrated.  He let out a growl.  "Fine.  I'll just wait until she's alone." Zane said.

"Which will be never." said Kangin.

"We'll see about that." Zane said, smirking.  He took a step towards Leeteuk and immediately Sungmin leaped in front of him.

"Don't come any closer." Sungmin growled, his eyes narrowed and poised to fight.

Zane decided to challenge this by doing the exact opposite of Sungmin's warning.  He also took it a step further by throwing a punch.  Sungmin successfully blocked it and threw a punch of his own, straight into Zane's face.  Zane staggered backwards, clutching his profusely bleeding nose.

"This isn't over!" he shouted before leaving the restuarant.

 

Author's note: Chapter 30 is done!  I can't believe its this long already!  I'm back from vacation and I wish I could have said that I enjoyed it.   I know I'm late on this, but I finally listened to EXO's new album!  I'm in LOVE with 3,6,5, Don't Go, and Let out the Beast! Next update will be tomorrow!  Comment and Subscribe :)!

Sofia's sundress:

http://s7.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/E03A2EEB.jpg