Chapter 8

Fifteen Angels

When dinner ended, it was time to decide who was going to do the dishes.  Rounds of rock-paper-scissors were played to decide.  By some trick of fate, Ryeowook and Sofia lost.  They gathered up the dirty dishes and went to the sink.

 

"You'll wash and I'll dry." said Ryeowook, grabbing a towel out of a drawer.

 

"Okay Ryeowook op-I meas ssi." Sofia replied, embarrassed at her mistake.

 

"No, no.  Oppa is fine." Ryeowook laughed his adorable laugh.

 

"Okay Ryeowook oppa." Saofia replied with a laugh of her own.

 

A little while later, Sofia started humming a random melody as she washed.  Lost in her own little world, she didn't notce Ryeowook staring at her.  Ryeowook thought she looked pretty cute doing that.  He finally snapped out of his trance when he notced the now clean dishes piling up.  Then Sofia got an idea at this moment.

 

"Ryeowook oppa?" Sofia asked sweetly.

 

"Yes Sofia?" Ryewook answered turning towards her.  

 

Sofia, while giggling,  blew a handful of suds right into Ryeowook's face.  Ryeowook smiled evilly and immediately sought revenge, doing the exact same thing.  Dishes forgotten, it turned into an all-out water war.  The water got everywhere: the faucet, the cabinets, their clothes, and the floor.

 

"I'm going to get you Sofia!" Ryeowook cackled, chasing Sofia with the bucket of water.

 

"You can't catch me! Mehrong!" Sofia giggled, sticking her tongue out and running away.

 

What Sofia didn't notice was the huge puddle of water on the floor in front of her.  When she ran, she slipped and ended up toppling backwards.  She shut her eyes and braced for an impact with the floor.  She was surprised when when she didn't hit the floor.  Instaed, when Sofia opened her eyes, she found herself staring into Ryeowook's face.  He had caught her in a dip to prevent her meeting with the floor.  She saw the forgotten bucket a few inches behind him.  Sofia's heart was beating rapidly.

 

"C-careful." Ryeowook stammered his warm breath carressing Sofia's lips.

 

"Yeah." Sofia said in a voice just above a whisper.

 

Ryeowook leaned his face closer to Sofia's.  Sofia closed her eyes, expecting to feel his lips on hers.  Ryeowook was only a milimeter away from her when someone loudly cleared their throat.

 

"Interuppting something am I?" Han Geng asked, taking a bite of an apple and smiling.

 

"Aniyo!" Sofia and Ryeowook exclaimed at the same time and jumping apart.

 

Han Geng chuckled and said that he would help them clean up the mess they made.  After they were done, Sofia went to her room and stayed there for the rest of the night , eventually falling asleep.

 

Author's note: Yay! Chapter 8 is done! Please comment!  The last chapter didn't recieve any and I was sort of disappointed. Subscribe too! See you in Chapter 9!