Chapter 54

Fifteen Angels

After what seemed like an eternity, the car finally stopped and parked.  Kyuhyun got out and opened Sofia's door.  He took out a pocket knife and very carefully cut the rope bindings.  He repeated the process with Ryeowook.  After the couple was out of the car, he took their hands and led them to a picturesque spot by the Han River.  There, he finally removed their blindfolds.

"Happy one hundred days you two.  You can thank me later." said Kyuhyun and he ran back towards the car.

Ryeowook and Sofia looked at each other, smiles forming on their faces.  They sat down on the blanket that was spread beneath them and looked at the gorgeous sunset.  A picnic basket sat a little to Ryeowook's right.  He grabbed it and noticed a note taped to the handle.  The note read: Your dinner~From, Sungmin.

"Was everyone in on Kyuhyun's plan except for us?" asked Ryeowook as he pulled out two lunchboxes.

"I'm going to assume yes." said Sofia as she took one of the lunchboxes from Ryeowook.

When they opened the lunchboxes, they laughed quietly.  The kimchi was shaped in what was suppossed to be their faces.  They ate in silence, just enjoying each other's company.  As Ryeowook began putting everything away, Sofia noticed another note taped to the inside of the basket.  This one read: Go to the tower to continue your date~ From, Henry and Leeteuk.

"I guess its time to go to the tower." commented Ryeowook, reading the note over Sofia's shoulder.

Sofia smiled as Ryeowook took her hand and walked along the moonlit riverbank.  She hugged Ryeowook's arm, completely lost in the moment.  Ryeowook, also caught up in the moment, kissed her forehead.  They reached the tower and walked through the doors.  A single table sat in the center of the room, a note stuck to its surface.  It read: i wrote this song for you.  Enjoy!~ Yesung.

"A song?  For us?" questioned Sofia and Ryeowook shrugged.

Suddenly, piano and violin notes filled the room as Leeteuk and Henry made their appearances respectively.  It was a sweet melody and Ryeowook silently asked Sofia to dance.  She accepted with a nod and they walked to the front of the stage, swaying to the beat.  Yesung appeared and his beautiful voice accompanied the music nicely.  After the song was over, Yesung jumped down from the stage and wordlessly handed them another note.  Ryeowook unfolded it and it said: This dance arrangement is dedicated to you two~ Han Geng, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.

"They really went all out for us, didn;t they?" asked Ryeowook.

"I'm sure its all for you.  I'm nothing compared-" Sofia was cut off by Ryeowook's lips on hers.

"Don't ever think that." Ryeowook said.

The lights around them dimmed and two spotlights shione on the stage.  The four main dancers of Super Junior began to fluidly move their bodies to the beat of the thumping music.  After their performance was done, Donghae gave them another note and winked before joining the other dancers and disappearing backstage.  It read: Go to the roof and lock your love~ From Zhoumi.

"Lock our love?  What does that mean?" asked Sofia.

"Love locks.  We buy a pair of locks and put them together.  Then, we lock them onto a fence to signify our growing love." explained Ryeowook.

Ryeowook led the way to the roof, Sofia not far behind him.  Zhoumi opened the door for them with a gentle smile.  Ryeowook picked up the locks and made his way toward the fence.

"There must be thousands of locks up here." Sofia siad, her eyes wandering around.

"Yeah.  Does this spot look fine to you?" asked Ryeowook, pointing to a spot near the top of the fence.

"Its perfect." said Sofia dreamily.

Ryeowook smiled and clicked the locks in place.  As he passed the booth that sold the locks, the cashier stopped them and gave them another note.  This time, it said: We're in front to pick you guys up~ Siwon and Kibum.

"I'm so glad I'm apart of this group." said Ryeowook, thinking out loud.

They made their way down to the front of the building.  Sure enough, a black car idled in the front.  Ryeowook opened the door for Sofia and she climbed in behind Kibum while Ryeowook sat behind Siwon.  Siwon started driving back to the dorm.  He dropped them off at the front and sped away.  When they reached the door to the dorm, a note was stuck to the door.  This one read: Its all yours for the night~ Heechul.

"We don;t have to do that if you don't want to sarang." Ryeowook said when he noticed Sofia's uncomfortable expression.

"I'm not ready and I want to wait until marriage." explained Sofia.

Ryeowook smiled and unlocked the door.  Inside, a trail of red rose petals led the way to Sofia's bedroom.  More red rose petals formed a heart on the top of her bed, a bouquet of a dozen red roses and two ring boxes sat in the center.  A note lay in front of it saying: Ignore hyung's note.  I know you didn't get your girl anything so here you go~ Kangin.

"These are for you." said Ryeowook, handing Sofia the bouquet of roses.

"Thank you." she said, bringing the flowers up to her nose and smelling them.

"And these are for the two of us." he said, picking up the ring boxes.  He popped them open to reveal the rings.

"Couple rings!" Sofia said excitedly, taking the female one and slipping it on her right ring finger.

"You like them?" asked Ryeowook.

"I love them." answered Sofia.

Then, Ryeowook pulled Sofia into a deep passionate kiss.  They eventually fell asleep, side by side.  Their ring were glinting in the thin strip of moonlight coming through the room's small window.

 

Author's note: Chapter 54 is done!  I hope I didn't disappoint with the surprise date!  Speaking of dates, I went on one last night and saw Red 2 with my boyfriend!  For those that don't know, Red 2 stars Lee Byung Hun and it was REALLY awkward when my boyfriend and I both fangirled and fanboyed over his shirtless scene.  And I was able to translate the little Korean (it was a swear word) he used towards the end which I blame K-drama for  Next update is tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) 

The couple rings:

http://209.239.112.245/gaolinimages/taobao/product/yiteqijiandian/20110831/6795269661_8.jpg