Chapter 15

Fifteen Angels

A few days later, Sofia awoke to find that someone had slipped an envelope under her door.  She picked it up, opened it, and quickly read the note that it contained.  The note said: To our lovely Sofia, I'm free tonight.  Please wear something nice and someone will be picking you up at 7 pm.  From Ryeowook.

"Aww...he's so sweet.  Oh crap!  I didn't pack any dreses, heels, or jewelry! Ottoke! Ottoke!" Sofia panicked.

Heechul and Zhoumi heard Sofia's panicking from outside her door.  Ryeowook told the members his plan the night before and their manager got them the whole day off.  Heechul and Zhoumi, being the fashionistas they are, were put in charge of taking her shopping to find something to wear that night.

"Sofia, if you need an outfit for tonight, Heechul hyung and I are free right now to take you." said Zhoumi.

"That would be great.  You guys are lifesavers." said Sofia greatfully.

A few minutes later, the trio were off to the mall.  They went to many stores, but didn't like the selection of dresses.  Then they got to one store, their last one, and found a beautiful purple dress.  Sofia tried it on and Heechul and Zhoumi declared that it was the one.  In the same store, they also found shoes and jewelry.  Then it came time to pay.  That was when they argued.  Sofia gave up and just let them pay.

After they returned to the dorm, Heechul noticed that it was already 5:30 pm.

"Omo! Its already 5:30!  Quick Sofia! Take a shower and start getting ready!" Heechul exclaimed, pushing Sofia into the bathroom.  

Sofia took a quick shower and changed into her dress.  She applied her makeup and put put on the new necklace and earrings that Heechul and Zhoumi bought for her.  Now she was face with another problem: her hair.  Heechul walked past and said that she should put it up and that's what she did.

Right at 7pm, the doorbell rang.  Zhoumi answered it and let Kangin in.  Heechul called Sofia and told her that her was here.  Sofia walked out and caused the three men's jaws to drop.

"Beautiful." Zhoumi commented.

"Gorgeous." added Heechul.

"Ryeowook will be stunned.  Let's get going.  Ready Sofia?" said Kangin and Sofia nodded.

They headed down to the garage where a car awaited them.  Kangin opened the passenger door and Sofia got in.  Kibum greeted her from the driver's seat with his trademark killer smile.

"Ready to see Ryeowook? Oh, you look stunning by the way." said Kibum.

"Yes and thank you." Sofia said while blusing.

They drove off and soon arrived at a resturant near the Han River.  Sofia thought that it was quite romantic for a date.  Kibum stopped the car in front of it and Sofia got out.  That's when she noticed Han Geng and Sungmin standing guard at the door.

"Go on in.  He's waiting for you." Sungmin told her.

"You look magnificent." added Han Geng.

Sofia nodded and opened the door.  In the middle of the room, there was a small table with two lit candles on it.  At one end of the table sat Ryeowook, wearing a suit.  He looked handsome in Sofia's eyes and she was sure many ELFs would agree.

"Wow...you look amazing." said Ryeowook, getting up to meet her.

"Thanks.  You look amazing yourself." Sofia said.  They were both blushing.

They walked to the table.  Ryeowook pulled out the chair for Sofia and she sat down.  Ryeowook went back to his own seat.  He decided to start a conversation.

"Are you liking the date so far?" Ryeowook sked.

"Yes.  I never knew you were such a romantic." said Sofia.

"That's good.  I just hope that you'll like the rest of it." said Ryeowook.

Just then, Eunhyuk arrived with a meal for them.  It was spaghetti and meatballs, Sofia's favorite.

"Its my favorite." said Sofia.

"Yes.  I made it myself.  Remember what my question was when we had the question and answer session when you arrived?" asked Ryeowook.

"You asked me what my favorite food was.  I can't believe you remembered." said Sofia.

They began to eat and silence fell.  For a while, only the sounds of silverware clanking against the plates and chewing filled the air.  After they were done, Ryeowook waved his hand and Eunhyuk reappeared and took awa the dirty dishes.  Shortly after, Donghae appearead with two eclairs for dessert.  After the eclairs were gone, the soft sounds of piano and violin music were heard.  Then Sofia noticed that Henry and Leeteuk were behind the source of the music.  Then Yesung appeared and started singing It Has to Be You.  Then Kyuhyun joined him.

"Sofia, may I have this dance?" asked Ryeowook, holding out his hand.

"Yes." she said, taking his hand.

They started to dance.  Ryeowook was holding her close and Sofia had her head against his chest.  Ryeowook knew now this would be the perfect chance to confess his feelings.

"Sofia, I need to tell you something." said Ryeowook.

"What is it?" asked Sofia.

"Ever since you came here, I've been happier.  Sofia, I fell for you.  I don't know if you feel the same way, but will you please take a chance and be my girlfriend?" Ryeowook confesses, his voice hopeful and full of love.

"Yes Ryeowook.  I fell for you too, not just because you're my bias.  I fell for the real you.  I would love to be your girlfriend." Sofia confessed.

Ryeowook hugged her tightly.  He bent his face closer to hers.  They both closed their eyes, knowing what was coming.  Finally, Ryeowook captured Sofia's lips in a soft kiss.  It felt like fireworks were going off in their hearts.  It felt so right.

"Ready to head home?" asked Ryeowook when they finally broke the kiss.

"Yes." Sofia said, intertwining her hand with Ryeowook's.

They walked out to where Shindong was waiting.  He led them to another car and opened the door for  the new couple.  Sofia and Ryeowook climbed into the back seat and Sofia immediately snuggled up to Ryeowook who put his arm protectively around her.

"About time you two!" exclaimed Siwon from the driver's seat while Sofia and Ryeowook just giggled.

A few minutes later, they reached the dorm.  Ryeowook escorted Sofia to her room and kissed her good night.  They both fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

 

Author's note: Chapter 15 is done and Sofia and Ryeowook are finally together! Comment and Subscribe! 

Sofia's dress and shoes

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblrbeJjDP1req45to1_400.jpg

Sofia's necklace

http://www.pyramidcollection.com/itemdy00.aspx?ID=51,269&T1=P42781

Sofia's earrings

http://www.jewelocean.com/fashion-earrings/1385-inexpensive-1-carat-amethyst-earrings-for-women.html

Sofia's hairstyle

http://thefashiontag.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/hairstyles-for-new-years-eve-what-look-should-we-go-for/ponytail-hairstyle/