Chapter 23

Fifteen Angels

Friday passed uneventfully as everyone was at schedules and Leeteuk ordered Sofia not to leave the dorm.  So, in the dorm Sofia stayed.  Soon, it was Saturday and the day she was to meet Ryeowook's parents.  Ryeowook was done with his schedules at five that night, so Sofia had plenty of time to get ready.  She deciided on semi formal, so a casual dress would be appropriate.  Sofia would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous.  Finally, it was five and Ryeowook came home.  He went to Sofia's room and told her to be ready in half an hour.  Half an hour later, Sofia was dressed and ready to go.

"Hey jagiya, are-wow, you look great." said Ryeowook when he came to Sofia's room to get her.

"Thank you." said Sofia, relieved that she looked fine for his parents.

"As much as I would love to keep staring at you, we really should get going." said Ryeowook.

"Alright." agreed Sofia.

Ryeowook took Sofia's hand and led her to an awaiting car.  He opened the passenger door for her and she got in.  The drive was in a comfortable silence.  As Ryeowook pulled up to his parent's house, he took Sofia's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A little." Sofia admitted.

"Don't be.  Just be yourself." Ryeowook said, kissing her forehead.

They got out and walked to the front door.  Ryeowook walked right in, pulling Sofia behind him.  They took off their shoes while Ryeowook called for his parents.

"Umma!  Appa!  I'm home!" called Ryeowook.

"In the kitchen honey!" a woman's pleasent voice responded.

Ryeowook led the way to the kitchen.  At the table, a kind man sat in one of the chairs reading a newspaper.  A woman was at the stove, cooking something that smelled delicious.

"This is Sofia, my girlfriend." said Ryeowook, putting his arm around Sofia's waist.

"Hello and welcome Sofia.  My son didn't mention how pretty you were.  Dinner's almost ready, so make yourself comfortable." said Ryeowook's mother.

"Um, thank you Mrs. Kim." said Sofia politely.

Ryeowook pulled out a chair for Sofia and she sat down.  Ryeowook's father looked up from his paper and offered a kind smile.

"Is my son treating you well Sofia?" asked Ryeowook's father, a playful look in his eyes.  Ryeowook's cheeks had a tint of pink in them.

"Yes sir.  He's a perfect gentleman." answered Sofia.

"Good.  He would have been in trouble if he didn't." his father teased and Sofia giggled.

"Appa!  Please stop embarrassing me!" groaned Ryeowook, burying his face in his hands.

"We're your parents.  Its our duty to embarrass you." said Ryeowook's mom.

"Not in front of my girlfriend!" said Ryeowook.

"Its alright.  I don't mind." said Sofia.

"Of course you don't." said Ryeowook.

"Alright you two.  Dig in!" said Ryeowook's mother.

Dinner was filled with light chatter.  Sofia liked Ryeowook's parents and she was pretty sure they liked her as well.  She was surprised they didn't aske her if his fame bothered her or not.  Soon, dinner was finished and it was time to leave.

"Ryeowook, please come visit us again.  We hardly see you!" fussed his mother.

"I'll try Umma." said Ryeowook.

"And bring Sofia.  She's such a delight." added Ryeowook's father.

"I will Appa." said Ryeowook as Sofia just stood there blushing.

When they got to the car and started to drive back, Ryeowook asked, "So what did you think of them?"

"I like them.  Do you think they like me?" Sofia asked.

"I think they love you." reassured Ryeowook.

They pulled up to the dorm and started towards the elevator.  After they got in and the doors slid shut, Ryeowook turned and put one hand on the small of Sofia's back and put the other on the back of her head to entangle it in her hair.  He pushed her to him and captured her lips.  Sofia's arms naturally wrapped themselves around Ryeowook's neck.  Their lips moved as one and their tongues were battling each other.  Then, the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.  They pulled apart and noticed a very shocked Leeteuk and Eunhyuk with their jaws dropped.  Laughing, Ryeowook and Sofia ran into the dorm.

 

Author's Note: Capter 23 is done!  EXO released XOXO!  I'm so freaking excited!  Also, SUPER JUNIIOR IS RELEASING THEIR FIRST FULL LENGTH JAPANESE ALBUM!!!!!!! I can't wait!  Next update will be on Wednesday.  Comment and Subscribe :)!

Sofia's dress

http://productshots0.modcloth.com/productshots/0125/8767/0006c56071c484de1b0252f47b8a422e.jpg?1361832553