Chapter 64

Fifteen Angels

The next morning, Sofia awoke feeling a bit off.  She felt fine except for a little nauseousness that she contributed to morning grogginess.  Brushing it off, she sighed contentedly and snuggled into Ryeowook's side.  Since her bed couldn't fit into the room, they decided to share one bed.  Ryeowook felt Sofia move into his side and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning baby." giggled Sofia.

"Baby?  Really?" said Ryeowook with a playful smile.

"Awww, does my baby not like his new nickname?" asked Sofia with an innocent look.

"That's it!" said Ryeowook with an evil grin.

He jumped onto Sofia, straddling her hips.  Then, he began a merciless tickle attack on her sides.  Sofia tried to retaliate by kicking his back with her knees that obviously didn't work.  Due to Sofia's laughter, Yesung woke up and saw what was happening.  Sofia noticed him and started her pleas for help.

"Yesung oppa!  Help!  Make him stop!" Sofia said between laughs.

Yesung had an amused look on his face.  Suddenly, an evil smirk formed on his lips and he joined Ryeowook in his tickling.

"I said to help me, not join him!" Sofia laughed.

Kyuhyun was walking past Yewook's room and heard Sofia's laughter.  Poking his head into the room, he saw the tickle torture taking place and, being the evil maknae he is, decided to join them.

"Mind if I join?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Sure!  Come join us!" Yesung said gleefully.

"Nooo!  Teukie oppa!" Sofia exclaimed between her bouts of laughter.

Hearing his name, Leeteuk came into the room and saw the scene of KRY torturing Sofia by tickling.  Even though it brought a smile to his face, he decided to help the poor girl out.

"Kim Jongwoon, Kim Ryeowook, and Cho Kyuhyun!  Leave her alone and get ready!  We have to leave soon." said Leeteuk and the three nodded their acknowledgement.

Yesung, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun climbed off the bed.  She grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to change.  She looked nice since she was appearing before the ELF.  After a quick breakfast and a short van ride to the concert venue, they arrived at their waiting room.  They still had a few hours before their performance and everyone was doing their own thing.  Finally, it was time.  They did their pre-performance ritual and Ryeowook remained behind for a bit.

"Hwaiting oppa!  You'll do great." said Sofia and pecked him on the lips.

"Thanks jagiya.  Wait until Leeteuk hyung introduces you, then come out." Ryeowook explained.

"Arraseo, arraseo." said Sofia breezily and literally pushed him onto the stage.

Their performance was amazing as the guys gave it their all.  When it was over, Leeteuk started thankeing the fans for their support and his hopes for them to continue that support.  Then he said that wanted to introduce someone to them and that they might recognize her from the news.

"That's my cue."  thought Sofia.

Taking a deep breath and slow steps, she walked out onto the stage towards Ryeowook's outstretched hand.  The minute their fingers intertwined, screams of protest arose from the crowd.  Sofia wanted to run, but Ryeowook squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"As many of you know, this is Sofia and Ryeowook's girlfriend.  She is to be shown the same amount of respect as us.  Please refrain from harrassing and attacking her.  Please accpt the fact that Ryeowook and Sofia are in love.  It deeply saddens and angers us that she is recieving this negative response." Leeteuk said and Sofia felt touched that he was doing this for her.

They walked off the stage and Sofia was starting to feel really nauseous again.  After everyone gathered their things, they made their way to the van and Heechul made an annoincement.

"Jaejoong just texted me.  TVXQ is coming to visit us tonight." said Heechul and everyone cheered.

"Oppa, I'm sleepy." Sofia yawned.

"Alright.  You can sleep on my shoulder.  Have a nice nap jagiya." said Ryeowook, guiding her head to his shoulder and pressing his lips to her forehead as her eyelids drooped shut.

 

Author's note: Chapter 64 is done!  Heechul is going to be making his return on Sukira!!!!!!!! And Wookie will be revealing things about him kekeke.  Next update will be next Saturday because I have a family function tomorrow and I'll be going to Bristol Renaissance Faire for the sixth and final time for the year on Monday!  And read Chapter 63 if you haven't already since I posted it yesterday.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :)