Chapter 18

Fifteen Angels

"I need to talk to you both.  Its important." stated Leeteuk.

"About what?" asked Sofia innocently.

"Your anxiety attacks and you, Sungmin, why didn't you say anything?" explained Leeteuk.

"Sofia told me not to." said Sungmin simply.

"I know she did, but you still should have told us." said Leeteuk.

"But-" started Sungmin, but Leeteuk cut him off.

"No buts Sungmin.  This is a health issue.  What if something worse happened?" stated Leeteuk and Sungmin stayed quiet.

"Leeteuk oppa, my anxiety attacks have never gone past the hyperventilating." Sofia spoke up.

"That's not the point.  I'm saying it could happen.  What if you faint or, worse, stop breathing?  Then what?" asked Leeteuk, exasperated.

Sofia stayed quiet after hearing this.  She knew that what he said could all be realistic possibilities.  Sungmin spoke up at this point.

"Hyung, I didn't realize that anxiety attacks could get that bad." said Sungmin quietly.

"They can Sungmin.  Now do you see why you should have told the other members?  Or me?  Sofia is your dongsaeng.  You must take care of her, even if it means breaking a promise for her benefit." stated Leeteuk.

"Yes hyung.  I'm sorry." said Sungmin, standing up and bowing ninety degrees.

"Apology accepted.  You may go Sungmin, but you stay here Sofia." said Leeteuk.

Sungmin left the room, leaving only Sofia and Leeteuk left.  Leeteuk turned to Sofia and said, "We need to talk about what to do if this happens again and what to do if they get worse."

"They don't happen often, so do nothing.  I can handle them." Sofia stated.

"Obviously, you can't.  Sofia, you're apart of the family now and we care about you.  Please, let us help you with this." Leeteuk pleaded with her.

"I'm fine.  I don't need help with this." Sofia said firmly, signaling the end of the conversation and leaving Leeteuk alone in his room.

 

Author's Note: Chapter 18 done! I wrote it on my lunch break today! Tomorrow, I'm going to Chocolatefest in Burlington, WI! Next update on Sunday and its late here, 11:45 pm, so I apologize for any mistakes.  Comment and Subscribe :)